Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Images of 76044 and 76048 revealed in lego.com cache

76048-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

Mark37.png

Hey, cool, it's the Mark 37 Deepsea armor. Y'know, that one was originally designed for Iron Man 1, and when it came time to make Iron Man 3 and they looked through the archives and found it, and used it as one of the Iron Legion. Personally, I only like the Iron Man 3 armors that were actually designed by someone, not the ones that are random combinations of other armors with ugly color schemes and ludicrous specializations.

EDIT:

This probably means they will use the Gemini armor for the Avenjet set, which is good, because that's also one of the specifically designed ones.

Edited by N_Cat

Well I am a Collector of Iron Man Armors.... Mark 37 Hammerhead and (possibly) Mark 39 Gemini will be awesome additions. Mark 7 is good. It lowers the price of them on Bricklink and other retailers. They go for about $20-$30 right now. So I am happy for 2016!

phew, one less set I have to buy. Not a huge fan of that sub set. Wish I could see iron skull better though :S. Can't wait to see the thanos set eventually!!!

phew, one less set I have to buy. Not a huge fan of that sub set. Wish I could see iron skull better though :S. Can't wait to see the thanos set eventually!!!

Yea, I am disappointed that it doesn't feature any new characters, just new versions of old characters. Nothing wrong with that, but this set was befitting an appearance by Attuma.

Anyways, I am still debating buying this set. The new Iron Man suit is tempting in its own right, but still not sure if the build is worth the money.

Edited by Dr Axels

Man, I was really hoping that the Juniors set would have comic based designs for Iron-Man and Loki.

Pictures finally surfacing? I hope to see Thanos soon... =D

That's what I'm hoping to see as well. I'm very eager to have the chance to buy him, and hope he's got the Gauntlet in one form or another (preferably interchangeable with a normal glove).

Wish they'd do a Silver Surfer (Chrome), but Fox is still holding out on the FF license so I doubt it will happen any time soon.

OMG Iron Man's underwater armor looks so great! Love that color isn't standard red and gold! Captain America looks exactly the same as in 2014 set but with scuba gear. Iron Skull is weird:head is same as in 2014 set, but body is like iron Man armor? Overall sub looks pretty generic and uninspired, but I will have to get this set just to expand my Iron Man armor collection. Juniors set is pretty good though. Mk 7 Iron Man armor which I don't have and Loki who I also don't have. And it looks like 13$ set too so must buy for me!

Edited by benderisgreat

YES YES YES YES!!!!! Those sets look really amazing! Don't have yet the armor of the Iron Man in the Juniors set, and I love the submarine and everything!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EDIT: But...., where are the Avenjet and the Racers sets?????

EDIT: BTW, you can see in the trailer Agent 13 ( it's hard to find her and she looks ugly :sick: , hope they won't use that minifigure )

Edited by Winter Soldier

Ah pics! Like the inclusion of different armours :thumbup: but won't be buying this

Where is Thanos? :grin:

Won't panic yet until i see the whole wave, but that sub set is underwhelming, figures are good yes but all just re designs :(, anyone know the price?

Won't panic yet until i see the whole wave, but that sub set is underwhelming, figures are good yes but all just re designs :(, anyone know the price?

34.99 USD 54.99 EUR

Now i'm kinda hoping that in the coming month's the same will happen with CW sets, not a full release (Wich will blow this topic up) but just some little or slightly more pics everyday, that would be satisfying

Now i'm kinda hoping that in the coming month's the same will happen with CW sets, not a full release (Which will blow this topic up) but just some little or slightly more pics everyday, that would be satisfying

Oh yes... thinking that too!!! :wink:

Underwater Iron Man looks great--really surprised at the success of that variant. I've really had enough "variants" of him in the past--because they all basically look the same. This version however is just spectacular.

On the other hand, the submarine is horrendous. It's like an undersea pimpmobile. Why the giant windows? Come on Red Skull--you should know that'll be your downfall!

Yes! Another Green Hydra Henchman! But the same Cap Figure? I was expecting more scuba gear. Iron Skull and the 37 Look Awesome.

So glad have a chance to get the Loki Figure I missed out on back in 2012.

I like the sub for sure. I looks like something that would be in a Captain America movie. Shame about Cap being the same though, but that Iron Man sure is nice! It also looks like the goon has a different printed face? It's hard to tell. And is that a telephone booth or something? I may just use it in my display as one :laugh:

34.99 USD 54.99 EUR

Thanks! I'm guessing about £35-£40 then which wouldnt be too bad, i was expecting $50