Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I'm so sorry guys :def_shrug: The things i've heard about these superheroes sets were just hints and it looks i just misunderstood them. Once again, sorry.

Hey, take it easy. We know you try your best to share information.

But it may be better to share detailed hints that you've heard, then we can discuss and speculate together. :classic:

Edited by frank_day

I'm so sorry guys :def_shrug: The things i've heard about these superheroes sets were just hints and it looks i just misunderstood them. Once again, sorry.

String him up!

Nah, mate, it happens! No worries whatsoever. You just owe me a Spidey 2099 figure, lol :wink:

Excited for Vulture and Scorpion! Just give me his rouges gallery! He has the best and most diverse ones (along with Batman).

Too bad Hobgoblin is the only one I will be getting, the total costs are too much. :grin:

Wow I love descriptions of 2 sets Bridge battle and Ghost Rider sets! Both for their respective bad guys minifigs! Ghost rider set finally includes Hobgoblin- my favorite spiderman villain! I just hope he is a classic version of a character, not a bigfig like green goblin in 2014 set. Bridge Battle has another Green Goblin( hope it's classic version) and Scorpion! I am really curious how they pulled of his tail, it couldn't be easy to make it. Other than villains, it's nice that these sets have a lot of new superheroes minifigs! Overall I love these 2 sets, and also curious about more Dr Strange set details since they are pretty vague so far. But we will have pictures of these sets which will hopefully clear some confusions.

Scorpions tail shouldn't be that difficult to do, I made one quite recently that works, but it depends if it is brick built(like mine is) or molded.

Edited by Hulk_Smash

Questions for those that have seen the sets:

Is Spider-Girl definitely the version from Ultimate Spider-Man? :sceptic: Is Green Goblin a rehash of the one from the Juniors set, or does he now have dual-molded legs? Is Scorpion indeed comic-based? How is his tail built? Are any of the Spider-Man minifigures updated? Are Hobgoblin and Ghost Rider comic-based? Is Doc-Ock a rehash of the one from 2014? Is Vulture certainly comic-based?

I know it's more than likely the classic Kingsley Hobgoblin, but I'm really hoping for the Phil Urich Hobgoblin. Not much of a different look, but he's got that really cool flame sword and wings instead of a glider.

I know it's more than likely the classic Kingsley Hobgoblin, but I'm really hoping for the Phil Urich Hobgoblin. Not much of a different look, but he's got that really cool flame sword and wings instead of a glider.

Hobgoblin has wings and a sword? Then he sounds more like Demogoblin. But I hope it's still not final version.

Captain Stacy seems like such an odd choice. Hopefully he at least has the newer police officer hat as well

As well as Capaldi/Venkman hair, yeah.

Was the Taxi the same as those in Lego Marvel Superheroes that can be found everywhere? Because I really like that build!

You were there?

No, I was not there. Just commenting on what he may look like. Sorry for the confusion.

Phew, you scared me for a second, since the description says set includes glider for Hobgoblin.

Not too excited over this wave. I'll probably pick up the Ghost Rider set if it's only $20, otherwise I might just BL Hobgoblin, Vulture and Scarlet Spider. As long as Vulture isn't the horrible USM version from a few years back with the beak and all :sick:

If you want to make a flame sword for him, you can use the Ninjago flame sword piece in that fiery orange color.

The Ghost Rider set sounds amazing! Love that were getting a Hobgoblin. I'm very surprised were getting Aunt May and Captain Stacy. Sad that Spiderman 2099 is not included. i'm also happy that Vulture is in this set, I can now add him to my Sinister Six. Hoping for a Green Goblin much like the one in the video game. I'm predicting that the figures in the Docter Strange set are Mads Mikkelsen's character (Nightmare is my prediction.), and Baron Mordo. Overall exited for this summer wave!

Holy moly, we are getting Hobgoblin? YES!!! Sucks that there's no 2099, I was really looking forward to him.. I will probably end up getting all of these sets. Can't wait to see pictures in a few weeks :)

I can't wait for the Ghost Rider set! I'm a little disappointed that his bike is going to be huge instead of more minifig-scale, but I'm hoping it looks really cool, hopefully we'll get a better description soon. Hobgoblin is an interesting choice, pretty cool though. I'm surprised that Ghost Rider might have a different head piece than the Infearno one but hey, if it looks better I'm all for it. Just as I figured, his weapons will be trans orange chains, always nice to get more of those. An absolute day one buy for me. The Doctor Strange set sounds awesome, definitely another must have and it sounds like it will contain Wong, Baron Mordo and the villain, who must be either Dormammu or Nightmare. Very, very cool. I'm actually surprised this set was on display when the other film based sets were not.

That Bridge Battle set looks like an ideal display piece for several Marvel characters. Hopefully it will stand out like Arkham Asylum did.

I hope the Green Goblin has green and purple dual molded legs representing boots. Then I can just Bricklink the legs and have the perfect Goblin. :drool:

Ghost Rider's bike is pretty iconic so that will definitely lead into a MOC/MOD by me. Hoping for sneaky pictures of the sets soon. :devil::grin:

Edited by Legocity2713

Sets I'm definitely going to buy: Doctor Strange set and Ghost Rider Team-Up

Sets I'm probably going to buy: Web Warriors Bridge Duel

Sets I'm probably not going to buy: Doc Ock's Tentacle Trap

The Doctor Strange set sounds awesome and the Ghost Rider Team-Up sound like a very good and cheap set.

The Web Warriors Bridge Duel set sounds like a very cool playset, but the price :sceptic: .

And the 'mech' in the Doc Ock's Tentacle Trap set sounds like a very ugly build.

Toa, what about the titular character in the Doctor Strange set?

Probably Wong and Dormammu or Shuma Gorath.

EDIT: Zarathos could also be a good option for the 'Devil Monster' :classic:

Edited by Winter Soldier