Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Well, they're not exactly on his feet, but there's certainly no platform (like in the recent Darkseid attack set) either. Look at it this way: If you had sweet rocket packs on your feet (a la Star Lord) would you also put some sort of gun on them? It's just a poorly shoehorned play feature.

Edited by Junior Shark

Check out this picture of Cap:

www.ew.com/sites/default/files/1449148376/Captain-America-Chris-Evans.jpg

I see a new helmet, Lego needs to make that.

Link doesn't work, just copy and paste that url.

Edited by amazingbricks

The bricks the flick fire missiles are in kind of look like the missile shooter bricks we've had a few years now, but the rear of the flickfire seems to protrude out of the brick.

Would be cool if that was the case either way. Flick fires that actually work lol

Check out this picture of Cap:

www.ew.com/sites/default/files/1449148376/Captain-America-Chris-Evans.jpg

I see a new helmet, Lego needs to make that.

Link doesn't work, just copy and paste that url.

Ultron's helmet in navy would actually looks okay to me.

Ultron's helmet in navy would actually looks okay to me.

Doesn't work unless you cut off the drop down "teeth/mouth part" and therefore would just have to create a new mold anyway.

Doesn't work unless you cut off the drop down "teeth/mouth part" and therefore would just have to create a new mold anyway.

The best option is to use the Flash cowl without the lightning bolts, I've made my own MOC version, I really wish TLG would do this for future Cap figs:

WPyTkvB.jpg

Both the Sub Attack and the Avengejet doesn't look honestly, and the minifigure doesn't make up for it unfortunately :sceptic:

That Avenjet is probably one of the ugliest vehicles in the entire Superheroes run.

Might aswell buy the whole thing since you want all the figures tough.

I will say I don't think it's really that ugly, it looks to me like a transformers vehicle mode to be honest! I would have preferred Sentry to Hyperion but hey who cares right?

Eeesh, poor designers. You guys keep bashing the sets, I feel kinda bad for them, haha

It's a funny one with the Avenjet - I had to look up the source material, and when you put them side by side I can see exactly why it looks how it does in LEGO form...the design just doesn't translate as well as say the Milano or the Javelin (two of my favourite LEGO spacecraft)

Eeesh, poor designers. You guys keep bashing the sets, I feel kinda bad for them, haha

Honestly they could've done better. I actually like sub well enough, but the jet... I wish we could get ships of the caliber of the star wars sets. The milano is really the only one that's outstanding, other than the helicarrier (and the minifigs are awful in that set)

I mean they designed this 2 monstrositys of a Sub and Avenjet, so they are to blame. When set is good people will say it's good, but when we get something awful like Avenjet just a year after we got cool, sleek , futuristic Quinjet, it's their fault. I think Avenjet might be worst superhero line set ever. I mean even 2013 Ultimate showdown wasn't as bad as this one!

Need I remind anyone of this?

76014-1.jpg

The Avenjet might not be the sleekest thing, but it's a far cry from 'worst Superhero set design.'

I mean they designed this 2 monstrositys of a Sub and Avenjet, so they are to blame. When set is good people will say it's good, but when we get something awful like Avenjet just a year after we got cool, sleek , futuristic Quinjet, it's their fault. I think Avenjet might be worst superhero line set ever. I mean even 2013 Ultimate showdown wasn't as bad as this one!

Well at least it looks like the source material and isn't something that doesn't even exist.

There are non to blame really, except your own mind for not liking it. The Designers did all they could to translate this into Lego, wich is quite the tough job.

Edited by kevkipo

There are non to blame really, except your own mind for not liking it. The Designers did all they could to translate this into Lego, wich is quite the tough job.

In no way am I saying it's easy to make some existing vehicle/ building etc. in Lego form, but they created some great models in the past and these 2 sets just don't look good at all. That's all I am trying to say.