Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

But the TRU exclusive Hydra Fortress at my Lego store? Is this a different situation or have they changed their policy or something...?

Edited by Ultron

Sorry because this doesn't belong here, but I know people have been asking about this: Ghost Rider has been confirmed for Season 4 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.!

You know it's off topic, yet you post it in the wrong topic anyways? Marvel Cinematic Universe Topic in the Culture & Media is where to discuss the show, and you have responded in that topic.

Stay on topic. You have been warned.

But the TRU exclusive Hydra Fortress at my Lego store? Is this a different situation or have they changed their policy or something...?

I think it's a new policy for this year, because I haven't heard it anywhere else. The employees at my Lego store were kind of annoyed too. At least the free shipping threshold is now only $35!

You know it's off topic, yet you post it in the wrong topic anyways? Marvel Cinematic Universe Topic in the Culture & Media is where to discuss the show, and you have responded in that topic.

Stay on topic. You have been warned.

Sorry, I only posted it here because I saw some posts maybe a few weeks or a month back where people were wondering if Ghost Rider came in a set because he was maybe going to be on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I'm glad I live in the UK, the Doctor Strange set isn't exclusive over hear, saw it in an independent toy shop as well as Argos.

Im Sorry if this has already been Confirmed but is The Tanker Truck Showdown available at Toys R Us or Walmart? In Canada we don't have a Target anymore.......

Just ordered the Civil War set of Toys R Us online. They might also put up the rest of the sets for sale within the week. Also found the Tentacle Trap at the actual TRU Store along with the price tag for the Ghost Rider set but sadly it was not on the shelf.

Edited by Neomars

The moderating of this forum has always amused me. Such harsh language for the slightest off-topic discussion, when a simple PM would do. Probably above my pay grade, though.

To answer a previous question, the Civil War and Doctor Strange sets are officially released on August 1st in the States, although some people are getting them early from retailers who haven't stocked their shelves yet.

Saw the new Dr. Strange trailer, pretty cool to see that their "WiFi Password" is an actual sticker in the set. :laugh::thumbup:

The sets are out at Target if you give the DPCIs. ^

In the States?

It's also up on Toys R Us's website; does anyone know if they ship immediately or on Aug. 1st?

Found Doc Ock's Tentacle Trap, along with Killer Croc Sewer Smash, and CMF Series 16, at my local ToysRUs store today.

Went to TRU today in hunt of 76067, no dice. :cry_sad: Did find some of the new CMF though, so the trip wasn't a complete failure. :thumbup:

Tanker Truck set ordered; Toys R Us should have it here on Friday

Thursday for me! Excited to make my perfect Hawkeye. Now if only I could find the Doctor Strange set

Thanks for the heads up, just watched it myself. Love how the back of the box shows Vision using the fire extinguisher included while everyone else is fighting. :laugh_hard:

Darn it! Thanks anyway. I hope they're up soon, because I'm planning on ordering them at midnight on August 1st.