Garmadon

[CG:L16, U vs DK] The Wrong Way

16596370523_ca6d5c815d_z.jpg

Disaster after disaster had come upon the mummies and hand soldiers since they made their entrance into Ulandus, but in the end, those who had survived the snares and pitfalls found out that they had been going the wrong way the entire time (at least so said the sign which the Ulanders had erected a few minutes before!) and, turning on their heels, the whole army turned and fled back to their base in terror, rebuilt their ships, and have never been seen in Ulandus again!

16594123034_2d807d1a8b_z.jpg

The original post:

17022254130_4b8e4c169d_z.jpg

I hope this is on time! :grin: Sorry for the horrible pics, I'll fix them when it is light outside :wink:

My counter to MassEditor's build. Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

Edited by Garmadon

For some reason the image isn't showing up, and when clicked on it registers as private.

Sorry, I had changed it to private on my photostream so I guess that is why it wasn't appearing here :grin: Let me know if it is fixed now.

Pics and story have been updated, hopefully it looks a bit better now! :laugh:

Making it in on Midway Island time gives new meaning to last second entry. :laugh:

Nice build!

Ha, ha, thanks!

Silly mummies don't have a sense of direction! :laugh:

Yes, though the Ulanders had just set up the one-way sign to trick them :wink:

Very nice! I like the rockwork and the tree :thumbup:

Thanks!

lol - fun little counter, but I think you're going to have a heck of a time going up against ME's monster! :thumbup:

Silly mummies don't have a sense of direction! :laugh:

Probably a noted side effect of having their brains scrambled with a metal stick and pulled out their noses! :grin:

lol - fun little counter, but I think you're going to have a heck of a time going up against ME's monster! :thumbup:

Thanks mrc6pd! i certainly don't expect to beat MassEditor's massive (and stupendous, I may add!) guerrilla, but hopefully this should help our team along with marcu's :wink:

Probably a noted side effect of having their brains scrambled with a metal stick and pulled out their noses! :grin:

Ha, ha! :laugh::rofl:

Excellent work! The shore is great and I like the tree :thumbup: Very nice rockwork too :classic:

Thanks a lot LittleJohn, I was trying to imitate ME's rock-work and landscaping (at least as well as I could remember it at four o'clock this morning :tongue::laugh:)

Nice build here Garmadon, good job with the rockwork though the pictures are a touch too blue!

:thumbup:

Nice little vig!

Thanks Andrew!

Nice build here Garmadon, good job with the rockwork though the pictures are a touch too blue!

:thumbup:

Thanks Kai! Yes, they did turn out a bit bluish! :laugh::grin:

This is a simple little build but the rocks are nice, the water is innovative and the sign is a good detail. Maybe the tree could be a litte bigger, but I understand if you're trying to keep it scaled to the rest of the scene.

This is a simple little build but the rocks are nice, the water is innovative and the sign is a good detail. Maybe the tree could be a litte bigger, but I understand if you're trying to keep it scaled to the rest of the scene.

Thanks CD! I went with a smaller tree because I was trying to imitate MassEditor's style... and because I ran out of time! :laugh:

Nice little build! :thumbup:

Thanks LV!