darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Well, they now have a Sandcrawler of a different kind.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/01/george-lucas-unveils-new-sandcrawler-digital-production-hq-in-singapore/

http://www.slashgear...awler-05176996/

Off-topic, but perhaps this hints of an upcoming sandcrawler UCS :)

So we'll be getting the Sandcrawler over in the Architecture theme?

Not counting potential remakes, this is what I could come up with that hasn't been done before:

Episode I

- Anakin's Home

- Coruscant Air Bus

- Coruscant Taxi

- Gian Speeder

- Otoh Gunga

- Queen Amidala's Royal Starship

- Theed Palace, Hanger and Generator Room

- Trade Federation Droid Control Ship

- Trade Federation Landing Craft

- Various Podracers

- Watto's Shop

Episode II

- Acclamator Assault Ship

- Dex's Diner

- Geonosis Arena

- Geonosis Droid Factory

- Geonosis Executioner Cart

- Gondola Speeder

- Kamino

- Magnaline 3000 Airbus

- Naboo Diplomatic Barge

- Naboo Yacht

- Outlander Club

- Rickshaw Speeder

- SPHA Walker

- Techno Union Ship

Episode III

- Bail Organa's Airspeeder

- Banking Clan Frigate

- Cr70 Corvette

- Emergancy Firespeeder

- Invisible Hand

- Jedi Temple

- Jedi Shuttlebus

- Naboo Star Skiff

- Senate Chamber | Senate Pod

- UT-AT

- Yoda's Escape Pod

Episode IV

- Bantha

- Lars Homestead

- Obi-Wan's Hovel

- Outrider

- Yavin IV Rebel Base

Episode V

- Hoth Ion Cannon

- Hoth Shield Generator

- Medical Frigate

- Rebel Transport

Episode VI

- Endor Landing Pad and Radar Dish

Edited by wesker

A major set we're missing would be an UCS version of the TIE-fighter. that one is waaaay overdue.

Also, one of those tiny ships you can see flying around Coruscant in the end scene of ep VI would be nice to me.

What I feel we're missing... More SWTOR sets.

There should be a Jedi Temple Invasion set, including a few Armored Jedi (using torso + legs of the Jedi Knight from 2013's TOR cruiser) along with Ven Zallow, masked Sith Warriors

and anything else that may fit in. Temple Guards? The bounty hunter?

It's not rumored to be UCS, just system scale.

Well, they now have a Sandcrawler of a different kind.

http://www.deadline....q-in-singapore/

http://www.slashgear...awler-05176996/

Off-topic, but perhaps this hints of an upcoming sandcrawler UCS :)

We can leave THIS Sandcrawler to the LEGO Town folks! :) :)

A Sandcrawler has been made, this would then be a remake.

A major set we're missing would be an UCS version of the TIE-fighter. that one is waaaay overdue.

Also, one of those tiny ships you can see flying around Coruscant in the end scene of ep VI would be nice to me.

Yes, but a TIE-Fighter would still be a remake. We wouldn't discuss that here.

Come on people:

image.png

There's a great topic already to discuss remakes, variations, and the possible release or non-release of the UCS Sandcrawler...

Edited by HJR

You guys are driving me crazy with all your C-canon references that were added in the special editions.

If were up to me I would have GL bound & gagged while he watched me burn the SE masters, and then I'd hand over the "original" masters to his restoration team to do their excellent work.

Well, those elements are now a part of the sw universe and as well as be represented in lego form. Needlessly to say, they were also seen in prequels.

some of the rebel land vehicles, we barely have any except the scout speeder,

T1-B

Yutranehover2.jpg

T3-B

250px-T3-B.jpg

AAC1

250px-AAC-1_hovertank.JPG

Those vehicles are my favourites, too, but as they are from outdated video games, they are most likely never going to happen. I did MOCs of those two vehicles, you can check them if you like to:

3398303175_583e7dc1e7_z.jpg?zz=1

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=26427

Edited by Artizan

Well, those elements are now a part of the sw universe and as well as be represented in lego form. Needlessly to say, they were also seen in prequels.

Those vehicles are my favourites, too, but as they are from outdated video games, they are most likely never going to happen. I did MOCs of those two vehicles, you can check them if you like to:

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=26427

I have those on my harddisk as part of my 'to do' list. do you have instructions of those my any chance?

I have those on my harddisk as part of my 'to do' list. do you have instructions of those my any chance?

I wish I had so I could build them again :D

in which set? i don't know one :)

http://brickset.com/minifigs/search/?query=yoda

Again, Yoda would be nothing new. Yaddle would be new, or Minch, Oteg, or even Vandar Tokare. But not Yoda...

Again; no remakes in this topics please...

I wish I had so I could build them again :D

OK, I'll just build from scratch then. I always start my designs in Ldraw, when I'm finished I'll contact you, so you can rebuild them :-)

I'm not a big collector of Lego Starwars all I have is the Jabbas Palace sets and sail barge. But I'd also buy a Cantina set.

I know they made a set called Mos Eisley Cantina in 2003 but really all that it included was a seat and an archway. That set mainly concentrated on the outside of the Cantina.

What i really want is a Cantina scene that focuses on the interior with the bar, Wuhrer [bartender], Ponda baba, Dr Evazen, The Figrin Dan Band on a pedestal, Chewy, Han, Luke, Ben and Greedo.

Its one of the key scenes from Starwars and there should have been a set based around the interior of the Cantina by now.

Edited by dyntar

I was making a list of everything missed out before this thread, it seems a good place to post my findings!

I've emitted astromech and protocol droids as they're mostly reprints (but the R4's would need a new dome mold).

Characters:

luke poncho, recovery robes, black jumpsuit

han endor

leia white prisoner outfit, general

lando han's clothes

nien numb

general dodonna

ben ghost

ghost yoda

ghost anakin

beru lars

general tagge

admiral motti

piett

veers

ozzel

needa

jerjeriod (sp)

zuckass

4lom

Troops:

rebel officers

yavin rebel comms

rebel honour guard

imperial intelligence

space storm troopers

grey capped imperial technicians

hoth rebel comms

cloud city citizens

ugnaughts

emperor's advisors

rebel leaders

prunefaces

rebel ishi tibs

rebel dignitaries

ace azzameen and other rebels aboard the millenium falcon

Locations:

obi-wan's hut

mos eisley streets

mos eisley spaceport

death star control room

hoth shield generator

ion cannon

dagobah swamp

luke's camp

the cave

endor landing pad

endor shield dish

Ships:

v-35

yavin hover transport

hoth hover transport

Probe Droid Pod

super star destroyer

medium transport

tie shuttle

nebulon b

home one

mos eisley pod

Creatures:

bantha

scurrier

jerba

bogwing

swamp creature

mynock

space slug

Droids:

cz-series

kpr servant droid

minelayer

binary hydromech droid

scrubber droid

various treadwell droids

8D8

j9 worker drone

giant mouse droid

And that's before listing the Cantina characters, Jabba's crew and the Rebel Pilots!

I would as well and have a lego master providing a MOC 1meter long ^^

What ?

Not Christmas ?

:) I mean I really love those ships in SWTOR - they look amazing...

I'll try to do a MOC in LDD tho i suck at it bigtime ;(

still there are few cuusoo projects with it:

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/47978

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/25800

the first one looks decent but it's not really THAT good and has some issues vs. the "real" model

Edited by kr-lik

I really hope to see more rebel battlepacks in the future, I have had this idea for a while to make a nice hangar MOC with my X-wing (Never really made nice MOC's before)

You guys are driving me crazy with all your C-canon references that were added in the special editions.

If were up to me I would have GL bound & gagged while he watched me burn the SE masters, and then I'd hand over the "original" masters to his restoration team to do their excellent work.

Oh come on!

I'm a fan of the original unedited versions. too, but this is not a movie discussion forum or thread, it's about lego star wars sets that are missing, so anything that has appeared somewhere star wars-related is game. So think twice about who is driving whom crazy. :wink:

I'm not a big collector of Lego Starwars all I have is the Jabbas Palace sets and sail barge. But I'd also buy a Cantina set.

I know they made a set called Mos Eisley Cantina in 2003 but really all that it included was a seat and an archway. That set mainly concentrated on the outside of the Cantina.

What i really want is a Cantina scene that focuses on the interior with the bar, Wuhrer [bartender], Ponda baba, Dr Evazen, The Figrin Dan Band on a pedestal, Chewy, Han, Luke, Ben and Greedo.

Its one of the key scenes from Starwars and there should have been a set based around the interior of the Cantina by now.

there is one coming out this year.but I don't think it has all of the figures you listed. you can see prelims here.(btw, this is for what lego has not made yet. a remake would go in the future SW sets thread.)

Just to give you my perspective, I'm an AFOL, not a TFOL, and I was a kid when the OT hit theaters. I'm probably not any different than the majority of my generation. I've seen the original unmolested version of SW Ep4 probably somewhere in the range of ~80-100 times (lost count). I've watched the special edition of Ep 4 a grand total of probably..... 2 times? (One in theater in '97 and once after buying it on DVD).

I would argue that if someone "like me" has to reach for wookiepedia or other such resource to look up what the heck something is whenever one of those obscure references gets name dropped, chances are that item is probably not mainstream enough to warrant as much attention or priority with Lego to become a set. There have been exceptions and surprises... I'm still amazed they made a set of that imperial landing craft that only appeared in the background for a few seconds during in the (SE revised) dewback scene. My first thought at the time was.... why??

The Naboo Cruiser from Episode I and Padme's Ship from Episode III. Both of these models are very similar however they have differences. In my view, The Naboo Cruiser would be the better option as there would be more interesting minifigures that can be included.

Unlike Rook I don't think anything Gungan should ever be made. Ever. :)

The Nebulon B would be great although the scaling would be odd, as Rook said, as it's such a huge ship that even UCS would be Microscale.

I would like to see some Shadows of the Empire stuff made such as a Prince Xizor figure and his ship, The Virago.... this also includes Dash Rendar and The Outrider as listed above.

Zuckuss and 4-Lom to complete the Bounty Hunters.

Hahahaha. AMEN to that :laugh:

O Ye of little faith. It's not about your silly uncomfortableness around Jar Jar. It's about the pieces!GungCity_TopWide.jpg

But I'll let you be lost in the EU that Disney is about to abort like an unwanted... ;)

I think we need a duel of the fates set, I'm actually kind of suprised lego hasn't made one yet. they've made sets for the major duels in the other 5 movies.

true, but I think he's on to something with the trans. :tongue:

Thank you for not being blinded by your emotions. I'm thinking large and medium trans or light blue trans spheres that come 8 sections. Maybe a couple with special docking ports. Moon base anyone!? ;)

...SNIP...

Yeah that about covers it. :D

Edited by Rook

O Ye of little faith. It's not about your silly uncomfortableness around Jar Jar.

I don't think there's anything silly about my uncomfortableness with Jar Jar. And somehow I get the feeling that many people here would support that assessment :wink: