just2good

LEGO Ideas WALL-E

Absolute adorableness. I'm super happy with how he turned out. Though I am kinda sad we probably won't be seeing EVE or MO.

Although I am a Technic fan, I must admin this set is pure awesome :wub: :wub: :wub: . Must get it as soon as it gets the store shelves.

Wow that looks amazing! And it is bigger than I imagined. Might be a day 1 purchase for me.

Wow... really cool..

Any idea on the release date yet?

Would love to have this as the VIP set on the 18th ... :classic: but probably wishfull thinking..

Wow, it's way bigger than I thought it would be. Pardon my ignorance but does anyone know how to do an English translation of the review?

Any idea on the release date yet?

Sep 1st or Dic 1st, according to The Brick Fan.

Sep 1st is more likely

Edited by Robert8

I'm really glad on how this model turned out, but I'm only disappointed in the arms because they don't have the iconic black and white stripes.

I literally didn't concieve of people not liking Wall E until this set was announced. I mean seriously, what kind of human being doesn't enjoy a Pixar film? I know it may not be on the top of everyone's lists, but it's certainly gotta be up there.

Nope, Not everyone likes the same things. Haven't seen the movie nor do I care to. So it's not even on my list.

(I'm here, because it is a cool little set, I also have the Ghostbusters set, and could care less about that movie as well, just liked the set.)

These are some of the pics of the review Brickinside made of this set

20277957421_3e9bc5aebb_b.jpg

20277956951_bfb71efe08_b.jpg

20272036325_20b15ea2cd_b.jpg

20084012240_9d4fc3e6a9_b.jpg

19651081073_c6a21a0999_b.jpg

20245792276_f0ee5473d9_b.jpg

20263714612_efb612d05b_b.jpg

20245783396_61219a85a6_b.jpg

19649369034_df1d6f70f0_b.jpg

20277924591_0e35bd5432_b.jpg

20277926821_303ea5fd4d_b.jpg

19649357894_b97680ac04_b.jpg

:wink:

Edited by Robert8

Front door cant be opened?

Yes it can.

This set is so perfect. My only real nitpick is the plant. It's not that great looking. I wonder if they'd consider doing an Eve set?

Yes it can.

This set is so perfect. My only real nitpick is the plant. It's not that great looking. I wonder if they'd consider doing an Eve set?

I get why people say "wouldn't it cool if they did EVE" but there really isn't any detail to work with. As such I think it would be pretty boring.

I get why people say "wouldn't it cool if they did EVE" but there really isn't any detail to work with. As such I think it would be pretty boring.

I'm just thinking it would be a nice model to go with Wall-e. On its own, probably not so much