Like some sort of Alraune-styled faction?

Edited by Robert8

There are three different Scurriers. The two in Fortrex and the one in Clay's Rumble Blade. I'd expect some minor plant minions for the Mushlord arc.

Edited by 8BrickMario

There are three different Scurriers. The two in Fortrex and the one in Clay's Rumble Blade. I'd expect some minor plant minions for the Mushlord arc.

The question is....... when is the Mushlord arc? 2017? If so, how on earth did we get pictures over a year in advance? :wacko:

2017.. that feels like forever from now. :wacko:

Did you ever get a response from Lordofdragonss?

I have no clue why he barely posted anything about the sets after just seeing them. :look:

It amuses me how many people seem to think that mushrooms are a kind of plant rather than an entirely separate group. Personally, I'm hoping they're based on non-creature swamp organisms in general. Some sort of bacteria-themed villain would be lovely. And maybe we could get a pitcher plant at some point. For what is basically a disembodied plant stomach, they're immensely underrepresented, and I feel that they could work well as the Globlin equivalent for a swamp and decay-themed wave. Little root-coil feet and limbs and an open, gaping "mouth" to top off the pot-like body..

Why is everyone assuming those figures represent actual figures in future sets? Just because they're a part of the story doesn't mean they'll appear physically, and previous "Big Bang" themes like Ninjago and Chima have featured plenty of characters and even species that showed up in media but never appeared in actual sets. I doubt the mushroom and plant people will feature in sets, and I definitely don't see them representing a major villain faction.

Edited by Lyichir

Well, Jestro's gotta get out of the picture at some time, and these seem like good candidates for the "villain-of-the-year" spot, especially since one is named. Also, wishful thinking. Because we want them, we're talking about them.

Also, wishful thinking. Because we want them, we're talking about them.

Yeah, it's not so much that we're assuming that we'll get them, as much as that we're trying to come up with reasons that they could and might, if only to convince ourselves.

Edited by DraikNova

Yeah, it's not so much that we're assuming that we'll get them, as much as that we're trying to come up with reasons that they could and might, if only to convince ourselves.

And also because they would become the coolest Big Bang baddies ever released if made. :grin:

While there is no guarantee we will get those figures, I fully expect the villains to change from lava monsters in subsequent years. A corrupted forest is perhaps my favorite way that could go. An underworld / cave realm would also be great. Even a cliched ice world could be good if it involved some warg like creatures.

Found this - what's it mean?

lego-wandkalender-2016-gutscheine-2015-zusammengebaut-andres-lehmann.jpg

Thats from the 2016 European calender.

Are you asking what it means ?

You with all your knowledge, im sure im making a fool of myself now.

Those are coupons on the last page of the european calendar for 2016. Free Duplo in january-february. Free Nexo kinghts- Knight-Cycle in March. And 100 free VIP points in April when delivering the coupons to you closest BricksRUs store ! :laugh:

While there is no guarantee we will get those figures, I fully expect the villains to change from lava monsters in subsequent years. A corrupted forest is perhaps my favorite way that could go. An underworld / cave realm would also be great. Even a cliched ice world could be good if it involved some warg like creatures.

At least, the evil plant theme reach a sweet point between originality and classic evocative theme. Too much "classicity" (an orc army) and it solid but boring. Too much originality and it's become weird (revolt of the mutant farm animals...). Fire creatures and a volcano base are on the super classic side (less with the addition of a evil Jester and his talking book) but they made the best of it with all the minions and diverse lieutenants.

With all of this talk of the 2017 Nexo Knights stuff, should I go make a thread for it?

Unless that would make the mods mad. :tongue:

Edited by BrickJagger

The Book of Monsters has only been shown to make lava-type monsters. Shouldn't it be able to make other kinds, like plant and fungi monsters? Maybe if it fell into another person's hands?... If there's a forest, maybe there's a camouflaged Elven fortress!?

I really hope to see the mushroom guy in a future set. IMO it's just too good of a conceptual character to not have in LEGO form.

Calling it now: The goofy minion creatures for the plant/fungus wave will be called Sporons.

I don't care what they're called. All I know is that they will be some seriously fun guys.

Pun always intended.

I just realized that there's a monster hiding in that swamp picture. It has three large protruding sections of teeth...Giant leech? Oh god please LEGO, that'd be the best thing ever.

At least, the evil plant theme reach a sweet point between originality and classic evocative theme. Too much "classicity" (an orc army) and it solid but boring. Too much originality and it's become weird (revolt of the mutant farm animals...). Fire creatures and a volcano base are on the super classic side (less with the addition of a evil Jester and his talking book) but they made the best of it with all the minions and diverse lieutenants.

The other thing that's good about it: Mushroom people are typically innocent fairy-tale creatures. So a twisted version is both incredibly cool, and entirely appropriate for a fantasy kingdom.

Wow wow wow! The Mushlord and the evil plant lady look fantastic and so detailed. I really hope they do become actual minifgures for future Nexo Knight sets. Flame looks really good too with the snake tail. These villains for Nexo Knights have turned out to be excellent. :devil: :devil: :devil:

S4Sywny.jpg

the staff/weapon piece, top right, does it exists ?

and please lego, make the legged globlins !!

Edited by ChristopheQ