Fortrex review :

I like the build, my main complaint would be the long holes on both side walls (for the articulation of the transformation)

on a side note :

I really don't think the biggest flaw of Chima cartoons was the numbers (to high) of characters (as said on the review)...

Good lord. :wub_drool:

I'm being dead serious when I say that Fortrex might be the best set released in 2016. A great build for sure, but the fact that it's overflowing with creativity (And little disc launchers :tongue: ) really makes it stand out among the competition. This set defines what Lego stands for.

Come to think of it, Fortrex might not be set of the year, but only if Jestro's Volcano Base is somehow better than this. :wink:

EDIT:

by Jang Edited by BrickJagger

Nexo Knight section from the German catalog, could someone provide a translation?

Here you go:

What exactly are you gonna do when Jestro, the former court’s jester, steals a book filled with mean and dangerous monsters to take over the kingdom? That’s easy: in this extraordinary world filled with might and magic you call on the NEXO KNIGHTS, a group of fresh graduates from the Knights Academy. They are lead by the old and clever wizard Merlok, who has transformed himself into a computer program and only continues to exist as a hologram. Is there still hope for the once peaceful kingdom of Knighton? Of course there is: The young heroes will soon find out how to use the mighty NEXO Powers to become strong knights of the future, to defend the kingdom against Jestro and his lava monsters.

Cheers

TomKraut

This theme reminds me of the Lego movie sets, they mix a couple of themes and end up with very creative sets. The sets are often well built as well, but not my cup of tea, the kids will love them I guess..

From what I have seen so far the only thing I want from the series is the queen! Unless they start realising village raid sets with sheep in, then I will have to reconsider :wink:

Whyyy on earth must I wait for Nexo Knights? I'm so excited for this!

It appears someone on 4Chan found the Ultimate sets out in the wild.

jang library review, did we had the link here ?

edit : oh sorry brickjagger just noticed you edit your last post to add the link

Edited by ChristopheQ

Ooh, so they didn't completely abandon making the Spider-Globlins. The book in the library set features one of them.

Ooh, so they didn't completely abandon making the Spider-Globlins. The book in the library set features one of them.

They are in the cartoon.

Still hoping to see them in wawe 2...

After seeing the reviews, I am more hyped by the books than the shields. Super cute, well made, and more easy to put all of them in a MOC :wink:

wawe 2...

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I notice you keep saying wawe instead of wave. It's wave. Unless you're saying it wrong intentionally.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I notice you keep saying wawe instead of wave. It's wave. Unless you're saying it wrong intentionally.

Oh, you are right, sorry and thank you !!

Edited by ChristopheQ

Apparently Barnes & Noble has them too. I've got $50 there for some reason, so I guess I'll get 5/6 Ultimates there. :tongue:

If anybody on here is in Arizona and finds them, please alert me! :sweet:

Edited by CM4Sci

If a store employee types in Nexo Knights in their computer and they say they don't have it does that mean they don't have it or it's not in their database but could be on shelves?

Edited by Capt Winters

If a store employee types in Nexo Knights in their computer and they say they don't have it does that mean they don't have it or it's not in their database but could be on shelves?

I believe it means it isn't in their database

It depends. Every Toys R Us should have the sets by now, it's just that some of them choose not to put them out until the street date.

The guy I asked was so clueless he read me one of my own edits on Brickipedia back to me when I asked when they would be putting them out. :laugh:

Going to check my Barnes and Nobles now... I wish we had an inventory checker for them too, as it's a bit annoying calling the store about NK and getting back a clueless response of "we probably have it..."

Edit: just went, they said that there will be a big NK display this Monday but none this week... :(

Edit 2: Found both the library and the Rumble Blade at Target!

Edited by legozebra

Some of the NK sets are up on S&H and can be reached just by searching "Nexo Knights".

I have to admit, I'm a little confused as to why they refer to Ultimate Aaron as a "hilarious set". :wacko:

Some of the NK sets are up on S&H and can be reached just by searching "Nexo Knights".

I have to admit, I'm a little confused as to why they refer to Ultimate Aaron as a "hilarious set". :wacko:

Because he has the bannana shooting option

Pity my local Barnes & Noble store closed down. They were always good for finding out if they have something in stock. They were pretty strict about release dates, but in-store pre-ordering wasn't a problem. I always got my favorites, even if I couldn't make it on release days. If you are a regular at your local B&N, having a membership card helps.

I laugh at the Ultimates, myself. Although I think Rayskull was right:

Because he has the bannana shooting option

That makes him more comedic than the others.