Whether or not you're interested in the app, I think a lot of LEGO fans will get a kick out of one of the Nexo Powers on the top row in this image. :drool:

SPACESHIP!!

*ahem* I mean, yes, those are very nice.

Does anyone know what the different colors on the right mean?

Merlok 2.0 app is available in Denmark.

Whether or not you're interested in the app, I think a lot of LEGO fans will get a kick out of one of the Nexo Powers on the top row in this image. :drool:

Wow wow... Wow! Hang on a sec?! What's going on here? Cameos, in the NK theme or hidden powers from shields released in other themes, perhaps. Anyway a lot of awesome shields :drool:

you guies are so good to get info. If someone asked me to create some new secret service/intelligence agency, I will definitely come here to recruit eurobricks (ultra)agents.

Review of the Chaos Chariot:

Thanks for the link!

Double face for Macy is nice

That jester face sticker looks awesome, it's a shame it isn't a printed piece

The play features are really neat

---

Also, he will be reviewing the King's Mech soon!

A lot of Targets near me say they have 2 copies of Merlok's Library 2.0 to sell! I really hope I can stop sometime this week and pick it up.

I wonder if Jestro's book keeper will ever come in a set.

I hope so! He's adorably dopey and would be a great addition to another set with Jestro and the Book of Monsters. Maybe the rumored volcano lair?

From a Walmart in Canada

X9CxHgh.png

Random thought, in the show Merlok said he was the only wizard left in the realm.. think one of the future waves will focus on discovering other wizards? :tongue:

I hope so! He's adorably dopey and would be a great addition to another set with Jestro and the Book of Monsters. Maybe the rumored volcano lair?

I know right, it was nice to see an actual face to him in the episode. Now if that rumored volcano lair did include him it would be a nice addition. I hope he comes in a set somewhere.

Oh these are in the US :wink: :wink:

But not from any online retailer where I can easily order them like Amazon Canada :(

I wonder if the ultimate sets will be released here in Canada early. I would love to get Ultimate Lavaria for those blade pieces on her spider legs.

Edited by Takanuinuva

Oh nice, I might have to check my walmart cause it seems to be popping up in canada. Hopefully there's some sets there that I can get for christmas :D.

These are being sighted in Walmart? Wow. They are usually last to get any new Lego sets. It looks like they only have 4 sets though so they may not have received a full shipment of the entire wave and those shipments may be isolated to a few stores. The sets are not on Walmart's website so that might be the case. Amazon still has only the 2 sets - Fortrex and Evil Mobile. I think TRU will should have them by next week.

I take that back, I didn't get any sets.

But they're showing up in stock at various stores around me in Minnesota, so they're HERE, IN STORES, just not out on shelves. Maybe.

I take that back, I didn't get any sets.

But they're showing up in stock at various stores around me in Minnesota, so they're HERE, IN STORES, just not out on shelves. Maybe.

Hmmm I've been checking the TRU in Minnetonka daily and no sign so far...