Since I got Set 75090 for the Sabine Wren Minifig, I decided to build the speeder bikes from that set today. The models are good, but once I checked the Star Wars: Rebels Visual Guide I realized that they were far too large for the minifigs. So I set out to build my own version of this vehicle and make it smaller so that it is closer to minifig-scale. Here's what I've come up with:

614AvA_SpeederBike1.jpg

614AvA_SpeederBike2.jpg

614AvA_SpeederBike3.jpg

614AvA_SpeederBike4-1.jpg

And here's what my own version of Set 75090 looks like:

614AvA_SpeederBike5.jpg

I hope you like it. :classic:

It's a custom. I just put in the picture because I think it's a shame Lego didn't include her helmet with the set. I'm pretty sure we get an official version of Sabine's helmet this year, though.

Thanks for the fast reply! I agree with you that Lego will make one. They just are looking to suck as much money from us as possible and releasing 2 versions of Sabine is a good way to do so!

Sorry for posting this, but is it too late for instructions? It looks pretty simple, I just can't figure out that back section, and the SNOT building.

Sorry for posting this, but is it too late for instructions? It looks pretty simple, I just can't figure out that back section, and the SNOT building.

He posted a breakdown in another thread of his, hopefully it's enough to figure it out (my set should be arriving soon, so I'll be taking a crack at it!). Bonus is the breakdown for Kanan's bike, too! Not sure I've got all the elements in the right colors, but I need to try it... love me some speeder bikes.

He posted a breakdown in another thread of his, hopefully it's enough to figure it out (my set should be arriving soon, so I'll be taking a crack at it!). Bonus is the breakdown for Kanan's bike, too! Not sure I've got all the elements in the right colors, but I need to try it... love me some speeder bikes.

Thanks! I love speeder bikes too, I just prefer them in proper scale.

These look awesome, just a fantastic scale size to them. Such an elegant and economic use of parts, too. Super nice, thank you very much for sharing them!

I've got to recreate these builds for my shelf collection. The only things I plan to change are adding the striped sticker to the front (cutting it to fit) and affixing a boat stud to the bottom front of the bike body.