DrJB

What did you get for Christmas?

21108 Ghostbusters ECTO-1

40058 Decorating the Tree polybag x 2

31021 Furry Creatures

71008 Series 13 Minifigs x 4 (king, alien, unicorn girl, disco singer, and my sister's gonna try to get me about 20 more today)

Of course, this doesn't count all of the stuff I bought myself just before Christmas via work, or the eBay buys (exo suit, B-wing, Lord Business' Lair, Benny's SSS, Toxikita's Meltdown, etc), and I've got around 150 bucks in gift cards to Amazon and Amex I can use. Or 250 to Scheels, a sports/outdoor store that also carries some LEGO. Plus the leftovers of 5 advent calendars (1 Friends, 3 SW, 1 City).

Now that I've spent about 2 years buying up sets like a crazy person through work, finally visited the PABs in Portland and Sacramento a few times, and have accumulated nearly every CMF that I figured I needed, I can FINALLY build something to share here. ;)

Edited by ElCrab

I got:

76017 Hydra Tank

70804 Ice Cream Machine

Mixels (41509, 41518, 41524, 41525, 41526) and...

$200 to buy all the Bionicle 2015 sets once they are released.

So far I have already gotten a few thanks to Target:

70780 Protector of Water

70781 Protector of Earth

70782 Protector of Ice

70783 Protector of Fire

70787 Master of Fire

70788 Master of Ice

and I'm hoping to get the rest shortly.

My wife wrapped one of our unopened MMV 10193 as a gift for me :wink:

I gave her a Santa's Workshop 10245, as all the winter buildings belong to her. (So no parting it out for me...)

But my best semi-lego related christmas gift was some money from my parents to use towards buying a new camera.

Like a couple others, I finally picked up an 8448 brand new thru Bricklink. Also, picked up the new sets 42032, 42035, 42037 and 42038 on Xmas eve, real lucky only 1 of each left on the shelf. What did you get doesn't always mean somebody else bought I guess as I paid for all these myself...but glad I have them.

The Hobbit Unexpected Gathering and The Hobbit Witch-King Battle. Both were high on my wish list. I'm hoping to use the second Gathering set to expand a Shire build...

A Secret Santa on Bricklink got me 2 sets. A

5002812-1.jpg?1

and 442 shuttle set (used, no box or original manual)

Loved the classic space theme and these 2 I didn't have. That is all I got for the past Christmas. If it wasn't for car problem, I would have gotten more LEGO (from my parents) but new tires don't come cheap.

Me: Town Hall Modular

Miss 9: PR modular

Miss 8: PC Modular

Master 4: AT-AT & Snowspeeder

I got 42006 as a gift from my brothers and some various City, Ninjago, LEGO Movie, etc sets to split between me and my brothers. I also got some smaller items such as collectible minifigures. I also got 75060 from LEGO to review, which actually arrived in the mail on my birthday, but I'll count it as a Christmas present from LEGO as well. :)