I'm selling 4 of the promotional bags for 25 euro each. Message me if interested.

Seriously? Is this for real? Considering that you are selling in Euro, I'm inclined to believe you're selling to an European audience. An audience that, mind you, can get the promo bag for literally much less by just ordering a set, all of which are less than twenty euro.Even the americans can get this if they just wait a month. Man some people will go to ridiculous lengths to make money...

---

Anyway. Does anyone want to see a similar promotion in the summer, perhaps with a trans-blue Kaukau? That'd give every Toa a mask with at least some transparency. Arguably, a fully transparent mask is a bit more useful tha gold/transparent blend of a mask too.

Seriously? Is this for real? Considering that you are selling in Euro, I'm inclined to believe you're selling to an European audience. An audience that, mind you, can get the promo bag for literally much less by just ordering a set, all of which are less than twenty euro.Even the americans can get this if they just wait a month. Man some people will go to ridiculous lengths to make money...

---

Anyway. Does anyone want to see a similar promotion in the summer, perhaps with a trans-blue Kaukau? That'd give every Toa a mask with at least some transparency. Arguably, a fully transparent mask is a bit more useful tha gold/transparent blend of a mask too.

i'm selling to americans as well for 25$

You should open a topic in this section, I don't think you're allowed to sell stuff in regular topics / sub-forums. :wink:

As somebody already said, stop buying multiples.

And MonkeyChud, I think most of us are patient enough for March to come to get it free.

Edited by Jetrax99

I quite honestly hope no one is stupid enough to buy it for that price when they can get it for so, so much less while also giving Lego profits that can go further into Bionicle itself.

So...bit off topic, but does anyone know when Australia is getting the Winter wave? I have heard 'February' rumoured around but nothing specific. I had half a mind a few weeks ago to ask my local comic book guy (we're tight) to order all 13 sets into his shop especially for me...except you know, I would probably have to pay exorbitant costs.

February is going to be an expensive month for me :sceptic:

As somebody already said, stop buying multiples.

And MonkeyChud, I think most of us are patient enough for March to come to get it free.

Don't worry, people buying multiples in Europe doesn't mean that the American wave will have less stock; on the contrary, they might realize they need MORE and then add it to the original shipment. But they don't just take stock from other stores once the promotion is done... the stores keep it until it sells through. Every store will have their own allocation.

That said, extreme scalping is kind of annoying, but it comes with the territory. Both the buyer and the seller are at fault there.

Dunno if you guys need it, but I was bored so I translated Episode 7 from Italian. I can guarantee that the translation is accurate, since, well, you know.

Narrator: Near the center of Okoto, the City of the Mask Makers stood. Who knew what dangers could it hide? Now, the Heroes had arrived. Destined to pursue the same search, they met for the first time.

Tahu: I salute you. I am Tahu, Master of Fire. The Prophecy has gathered us under my command.

Kopaka: Say what? Perhaps fire burned your brain?! I am Kopaka, and I'm under no one's command!

Gali: Stop it, you fools!

Onua: Ohohoh, enough fighting!

Tahu: In any case, we need a leader!

Gali: Then we shall vote.

Lewa: I vote for Onua, he knows how to... TAKE* people in the right way! Eheheh..

Pohatu: Be quiet. We're having company.

* = The pun here is that he uses a verb that can be translated as "grab" or "pick up", joking about how Onua stopped Tahu's and Kopaka's fight.

Aw, the post messed up the colours. I can't make a post without editing it, can I...

Edited by Shakar

I'm selling 4 of the promotional bags for 25 euro each. Message me if interested.

tumblr_ni3n2suYAe1td71hyo1_500.gif

On a side note nice work Shakar. It's nice to have some sort of context for the cartoon.

Edited by MakutaDreadscythe

Aight, I'll make a separate topic. But if someone wants theirs early, send me a message.

Not being funny but why would anyone do that? Europeans get it for free, though I'm assuming you are European considering. By the time the pack arrives from you it'll be halfway through February, only a few weeks before they can get it for free with something else.

Here is a better offer :

I sell 3 Polybags for all of those:

-1 Ultimate Dume

-1 Titan Mata Nui

-1 Axalara T9

-2 Toa Kaitas of your choice

Tell me quickly!! This offer won't last so much!

Wow

So LEGOish

Such convenience

Edited by jaller

Ideally I want two of the packs for myself (Just because I like to have two of every piece, so a second trans Hau, but I could make due with snatching one off BL...don't have much use for the rest of the stuff a second go around)

Aight, I'll make a separate topic. But if someone wants theirs early, send me a message.

Please keep all sales offers to the B/S/T forum.

Here is a better offer :

I sell 3 Polybags for all of those:

-1 Ultimate Dume

-1 Titan Mata Nui

-1 Axalara T9

-2 Toa Kaitas of your choice

Tell me quickly!! This offer won't last so much!

Wow

So LEGOish

Such convenience

Such Duty

Much Unity

Very destiny

-Matoran Doge

I hope no one in the US is falling for the sellers of the Hero Pack. One month is worth the wait if you're getting it for free.

Don't finish them guys! Tomorrow i will buy something and i want at least one polybag for me :laugh:

Edited by jaller

I hope no one in the US is falling for the sellers of the Hero Pack. One month is worth the wait if you're getting it for free.

Some people inevitably will; there hasn't been a formal announcement for the US version yet, so anybody who stumbles across it might think it's a European exclusive thing... like basically every Hero Factory thing was.

And of course, some people might genuinely not be able to make it to a LEGO store anyway, and figure they might as well pay the cost upfront. Obviously there are price gougers, so the best we can do is just try and make sure everybody gets a fair deal.

Some people inevitably will; there hasn't been a formal announcement for the US version yet, so anybody who stumbles across it might think it's a European exclusive thing...

Well in that case, they should be directed to this March Store Calender for the US.

https://www.flickr.c...pin/16219137480

Shout out to Hot Shot on TFW for the link.

Edited by Jetrax99

Personally i'm more confused as to how people are selling these on Ebay already... they only became available today and as far as i am aware (After calling several Lego stores around the UK) they are actually back-logged in most areas so they have yet to recieve the promo bag. Lego Shop online normally takes a few days for delivery... so not entirely sure how people have them already.

Regardless, if people want them that badly then they'll find a way to buy them regardless of price or whether they could get it cheaper elsewhere. As for a reason to buy them, i'm sure some collectors may want to get duplicates for the future.

Edited by Scarilian

Personally i'm more confused as to how people are selling these on Ebay already... they only became available today and as far as i am aware (After calling several Lego stores around the UK) they are actually back-logged in most areas so they have yet to recieve the promo bag. Lego Shop online normally takes a few days for delivery... so not entirely sure how people have them already

Some Lego employees that don't follow the morale code are trying to make a quick buck?

Well in that case, they should be directed to this March Store Calender for the US.

https://www.flickr.c...pin/16219137480

Shout out to Hot Shot on TFW for the link.

Oh, nice, thanks for the tip. And a BIONICLE target game, too. Cute.

Personally i'm more confused as to how people are selling these on Ebay already... they only became available today and as far as i am aware (After calling several Lego stores around the UK) they are actually back-logged in most areas so they have yet to recieve the promo bag. Lego Shop online normally takes a few days for delivery... so not entirely sure how people have them already.

Regardless, if people want them that badly then they'll find a way to buy them regardless of price or whether they could get it cheaper elsewhere. As for a reason to buy them, i'm sure some collectors may want to get duplicates for the future.

Some stores clearly got them in early, since we got those pics from yesterday. Plus, it's not just UK, it's most of Europe too.

Some stores clearly got them in early, since we got those pics from yesterday. Plus, it's not just UK, it's most of Europe too.

I suppose that is likely the situation then, just odd that some stores got them early when others have'nt recieved them yet.

There was a two-day promotion here (Jan 31-Feb 1) in a (kinda controversial, semi-official) LEGO store where it was a gift, exclusive for a Bionicle-themed purchase.

Edited by wghost