Hmmmm...

uIlmgWk.jpg

This HAS to be the same mask. I can clearly see the same details in both.

Looks like the same mask to me. Idk if it's the MoUP though.

Indeed, we're just assuming that red eyed guy in the poster is Makuta, but what if he is actually the leader of the Skull Army (Skull Grinder?), serving as the final boss for 2015? It's the Disk One Final Boss trope:

[...] He's not the final boss; he might look like it, but he's defeated long before the story ends. They are the driving force in this early part, but they are not the ultimate threat. The real villain, The Man Behind the Man, will show up later. [...]

So instead of MoCr the packages will have this next to the "LEGO BIONICLE"?

Here's a quick idea of how the package could look like

tumblr_nh9jwh7P0w1ti9evco1_250.gif

Edited by GK733

Oh, yes, OP was deleted. It's certainly some kind of confirmation, then. :grin:

Here's what the list said (I hope it's not forbidden to post it here, VBBN, since the original list was removed) :

(GWP means Gift With Purchase)

So no worries, we won't have to buy an expensive Helicarrier to get this polybag. :wink:

No worries, I was just asked to delete the original post by my contact... Since it is already cropping up in news blogs all around I'm sure it's fine to post it here.

1) I doubt this is MOUP. There are no points on the side, and why reveal it this early, when we barely started the story?

2) As someone said, this likely belongs to Skull Grinder. (I do hope they change his name though).

3)

Are nostrils on the mask? I really despise nostrils on mechanical characters, it just doesn't make sense. :sceptic:

Or could they be extra eyes, since spiders have many eyes?

Edited by LN-01354

Here's the poster alone :

moup_b11.jpg

I like the skull-ness, but the bottom seems too wide to me. It looks quite scary, though. I like that.

I wonder how he got ahold of the new catalog... As I understand the only way for AFOLs to get the magazines is to go and get them at a LEGO store, right?

The OP has made a follow up video going over the magazine. There is a subtitle beneath the new mask reading:

"The journey continues, and new enemies will emerge in August 2015"

Well, I was wrong. I now believe that this is to be Skull Grinder's (what a hardcore name) mask.

The new mask is cool. But I don't think it's the MoUP. As LN-01354 said, there's nothing to suggest it's the MoUP (especially the lack of spikes, unless the mask underwent a design change, which is doubtful).

I'm in the boat that says it's Skull Grinder's mask.

I wonder how he got ahold of the new catalog... As I understand the only way for AFOLs to get the magazines is to go and get them at a LEGO store, right?

Possibly a logistical error, since those happen a LOT. Or maybe he lied about his age.

(or maybe it's for his kid![/depressing])

Anyway, might be one of the skull guys, or might be the MOUP, since we've barely seen anything of it (and besides, remember the Ignika?). We'll find out, since it's almost January!

Huh, a bit strange that they'd include an alternate like that. Then again, we don't really know what the story significance (if any) there is behind them, so maybe they can power up multiple ways?

If there's a PDF of that (or single images) can someone link that? I used to be a member of LEGO club, but then LEGO decided to stop sending me the magazines. (and no, in Australia the membership payment works differently)

Anybody can use the LEGO Club site, even if you're not eligible for the magazine. Even if you don't have an account, you can access the webpage. Try changing your region if you're still having issues.

Btw, CrunchbiteNuva scanned the Bio-2015 pamphlet & uploaded it to Tumblr. If y'all wanna see it, here it is: http://crunchbitenuv...ns-of-the-pages

Oooooh dip this just got real. Mask of Time? Creepy skull mask? Sooooo excited. Hopefully my Target has some sets when I go there tomorrow!