Sign in to follow this  
vitreolum

Vitreolum Collectible Series

Your Lich Lord is perfect and I really enjoy the use of the translucent hook as an accessory on the Witch of the Wilds.

Lots of great fig combos here! The adventurer fig is pretty sweet, I like how you posed him :thumbup:

Lich lord, mitgardian light infantry, berzerker, and hashasin are superb too :classic:

I didn't love the use of tan figs the first time i looked at this, but I think it have started to grow on me. That being said, the loch lord and lizard folk brute are great, and so is the witch of the wild. I also like the adventurer and the Mitgardia light infantry :)

Thought I already posted here lol. An amazing series of minifigs. Tha palace guard has an amazing weapon, the Dwarven Berseker is great and Lich Lord is one of the best ones!

My favorite series yet, very realistic thanks to flesh tone. My favorites are lich lord and sir prancilot. My only critic is about the green arrow torso, I think it looks so modern.

Bravo! So many great figs in this serie! I love the lich lord and sir prancilot the most!

This series is on par with Ecc's, and one of my favorites! I'm not going to list my favorites since I would consider more than half of them my 'favorites'. Fantastic minifig customization!

A soon as I saw your name, I had to see... I'm not into historic / fantasy themes, but your stuff is always very impressive.