Hinckley

10246 Detective's Office

I can't look at the status as well..the whole site is down......

The site is active again!

(Holland time 20.33 hours)

Edited by LegoSjaak

I received shipping confirmations today for my two orders ( DO in one and Slave 1 in the other) and wanted to check if they were sent together (the same tracking number) or separately... If they went separately then I should get two Flower Carts, as each order included one. But with the site down I cannot verify it now...

Picked up my DO this morning at the LEGO store in Watford. Dozens on the shelf and the store was deserted. Just need to find time to build it now!

Cheers

Rog

Now i got a mail: Your Lego Order has shipped.....yes, that means it will arrive tomorrow!!

Confirmed, it will arrive tomorrow between 10.30 and 12.30 hours...!!!!

Edited by LegoSjaak

Ordered mine last night.. been checking status hourly ever since.. i guess in warehouse is a new status.. never seen that before.. hope to receive it tomorrow! But its driving me crazy not being able to check online... nah that isnt weird for a grown man now is it hahs

Did the same, ordered 2 in 2 separate orders, the first using my VIP points and express shipping, and the second, using standard delivery. Only received the confirmation for the second order via email even if both appear in my order status.. grrr of course the system picked up the standard delivery order without VIP points.. :thumbdown:

Received an email saying my first order was shipped! The one with the VIP points and the express delivery... I was afraid they were not going to take my VIP points.. Especially after I had received 1500 points for free after a misunderstanding with the shop from my last order. They have a great customer support/service!!!

+ I should get 2 flower carts with this order :wub: :

Before it was available on Swiss S@H, I checked the DO on the american site and clicked on add to basket and proceed to checkout to see what would happen..

It went to the swiss site and warned me that the DO was not available and asked me if I wanted to remove the item from the basket, which I did.

But the flower cart was also there and I didn't remove it from the basket..

When I ordered the DO from the swiss site, the flower cart came along again, and then I had 2 in the basket, one for free and the other for 0.01 swiss franc...

In the email saying the order had been shipped, both still appeared!

Also the site is not working from here either since approx. 2 hours..

On 1/2/2015 at 6:09 PM, ronenson said:

I went to my "local" store today, which is in Germany while I live in the Netherlands. I got there at 12:00, and they were all sold out. Not funny. I did order one from the webshop now, but it cost me 10 euros more, plus I don't have it this weekend. Bummer. Can't they do logistics in those Lego shops?

Where did you go? Cologne? I was on my way back home from the north of Germany and made a stop in Cologne at the Lego store. It was packed and only one DO was on the shelf. I took it and figured it was empty. A Lego store employee told me that I would get one at the checkout counter. They seem tohave plenty of DO's, but they also said a lot were pre-booked... Didn't know that this is possible. Anyway, I arrived in Cologne by 14:30, so not very early and like said, they told me that they have plenty of DO sets.

Hope to find time on Sunday to build it.

Edited by GCO

Where did you go? Cologne? I was on my way back home from the north of Germany and made a stop in Cologne at the Lego store. It was packed and only one DO was on the shelf. I took it and figured it was empty. A Lego store employee told me that I would get one at the checkout counter. They seem tohave plenty of DO's, but they also said a lot were pre-booked... Didn't know that this is possible. Anyway, I arrived in Cologne by 14:30, so not very early and like said, they told me that they have plenty of DO sets.

Hope to find time on Sunday to build it.

post-119372-0-51041600-1420242565_thumb.jpeg

It was actually in Oberhausen. Last year I bought the Parisian Restaurant there on January 2nd.

Well the one I ordered yesterday morning when it still said "Out of Stock - Shipping in 30 days" just shipped. It's weird because I placed 2 orders and never got email confirmation for this one. The one I did get email confirmation of is still listed in Warehouse. Not wanting to risk it really taking 30 days or selling out, I bought one at a LEGO Store (had to send someone to get it) so looks like I'll have two.

Does anyone have the link in the email that was being sent to people who purchased the DO online? I never got that email, would be curious if I could see the link directly?

Well the one I ordered yesterday morning when it still said "Out of Stock - Shipping in 30 days" just shipped. It's weird because I placed 2 orders and never got email confirmation for this one. The one I did get email confirmation of is still listed in Warehouse. Not wanting to risk it really taking 30 days or selling out, I bought one at a LEGO Store (had to send someone to get it) so looks like I'll have two.

Does anyone have the link in the email that was being sent to people who purchased the DO online? I never got that email, would be curious if I could see the link directly?

It should be listed in your order overview if you log in to the lego website. (go to shop.lego.com, then press order status at the top)

Did anyone already notice that the flower cart is part of the smuggler gang? Very neat, in my opinion!

Edited by GCO

Picked up my Dectective Agency today from LEGO shop Watford, they did not have many left…..Aparently :-)

Got the free flower cart which is a really nice add on.

Well, I've decided I'm going to modify this by expanding the first floor so that it's the width of the plate and in the same style all the way across (eliminating the barber shop and alley). I'll add two more floors using the second story brick look. I'll have a 32 wide building that's mostly brick on the top two of three floors. Guess I'll be left with a ton of blue bricks. I've got one DO here that I'll build per instructions. Two more are on the way and they should allow for me to build the first two floors of the modified version. No blue bricks on the mod version. No barber shop. More like a brown brick residential building, at least on the top two floors.

I just added my DO to my street, the business district side of the block...I thought a few photos to show how it integrates into my own MOC's and the other modulars would be nice to see...

Can see the difference in size too, from something the size of the TH and the FB, the DO kind of gets lost in the last photo...I am going to move back 1 stud my wine shop moc, it does stick out a little on the street line...

IMAG0500.jpg

IMAG0501.jpg

IMAG0502.jpg

Why is there a limit of max 1 per customer in European LEGO online shop, but 5! in USA region? :sceptic:

I just added my DO to my street, the business district side of the block...I thought a few photos to show how it integrates into my own MOC's and the other modulars would be nice to see...

Can see the difference in size too, from something the size of the TH and the FB, the DO kind of gets lost in the last photo...I am going to move back 1 stud my wine shop moc, it does stick out a little on the street line...

Nice city. I like how the left side of the DO looks. Not a big fan of the bright blue side. I prefer the more subtle blue as seen just down your street in the PS.

Did anyone already notice that the flower cart is part of the smuggler gang? Very neat, in my opinion!

Yes..i knew that since long time...Thats why it is coming with DO