IMG_2826.jpg

Hi everybody ! It's Charbel and today I want to show you my all new car called "Speed Car" because it has the design of a Race Car

IMG_2786.jpg

IMG_2851.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

Edited by Charbel

Nice car, but I think your camera work and editing was even better! Amazing video, some very cool angles I haven't seen in a Lego vid before.

Good job, looking forward to the next one.

Nice car, but I think your camera work and editing was even better! Amazing video, some very cool angles I haven't seen in a Lego vid before.

Good job, looking forward to the next one.

I agree with Doc on the video, very dynamic and energetic! I love the music, what is it? Although, I think you went a bit too far with the blur effect, there are only a few shots where the car is clearly visible so it was a bit hard to watch. I'm also guessing that you didn't use the usual family video camera for 200$ to get such great effect, or did you and it is all about post processing?

I like the car also, its low line and big tires for the scale makes it a reall badass :) L motor for drive?

I hope to se more videos from you, it really was like an action movie or a car commercial :thumbup:

The music is "RUN BOY RUN" from Woodkid (Instrumental version)

It is a L motor.

The Camera is a Canon 700D with a 18-135mm

Great car and pretty awesome video! I really like the angles and your use of long focal length, looks like you've been studying how real speed cars are filmed :)