Sign in to follow this  
Sir Gareth

AoM: Stables Phase 1

15263533049_699d074ae3.jpg

AoM: Stables Phase 1 by ~ Sir Gareth ~, on Flickr

I decided to take a break from working on my Farm Phase II and build this instead. It was rather fun to make. I quite enjoyed building the snow. My favorite part has to be the cheese slopes surrounding the pole.

C&C are welcome!

Edited by Sir Gareth

A nice litte moc here! Nothing to complain about. Perhaps the light in the photo. Seems like you are in the way of the light when taking the pic?

A nice litte moc here! Nothing to complain about. Perhaps the light in the photo. Seems like you are in the way of the light when taking the pic?

Thank you! Indeed I was in the way of the light. I tried taking pics from different angles, but recieved poor results.

Poor result? The photo is great, that was just a minior nitpick from my side! :classic:

Thanks. But, I was actually talking about a few other pics I took that came out dark and blurry.

Nice snow-scaping :thumbup:

Thank you!

Nice moc :) for the lighting, what location do you use to take the pics?

Thanks! I use the laundry room. Sunlight shines in through the back door.

Edited by Wildspeaker

Very nice! Love the snow, and the posing of the fig and horse is great! I also really like the fig, nice use of those capes!

Very nice! Love the snow, and the posing of the fig and horse is great! I also really like the fig, nice use of those capes!

Thank you! I'm happy you like it so much :)

Great little vig! Good job on the posing as well. With the light issue, I'd probably put a thin sheet or something between the light source and the MOC, just so you don't get your own shadow in the picture (so it's shadow will cover the entire thing). Either that, or take it at a time of day when the shadow wont reach that high (if that works where you're taking the picture).

Great little vig! Good job on the posing as well. With the light issue, I'd probably put a thin sheet or something between the light source and the MOC, just so you don't get your own shadow in the picture (so it's shadow will cover the entire thing). Either that, or take it at a time of day when the shadow wont reach that high (if that works where you're taking the picture).

Thank you! I'll take that into consideration when I take pics of my Farm Phase 2.

Nice little vig there, the snow looks great. The figs great as well. Im assuming thats 2 capes your using?

Thanks! That is indeed 2 capes. A normal length cape in the back and a short one in the front.

You did awesome! Nice MOC, posing is great, for a moc this scale you could not ask for more. :thumbup:

Good snow effects and I like the hitching pole :thumbup:

Thanks, Soccerkid!

You did awesome! Nice MOC, posing is great, for a moc this scale you could not ask for more. :thumbup:

Thank you very much, Jorrith! This made my day.

100th post! :excited:

Edited by Sir Gareth