Dr Rod

Challenge 6 Nocturnus Port Wrath

Port Wrath lies on the eastern coast of Historica, to the north of the Rakath mountains.

The North Rakath Mountains trading company has a guild house at Pt Wrath that serves as a staging point for vessels heading out on trading missions.

One afternoon a pair of travellers arrive seeking fast passage to the land of the Drow, far to the east of Historica's borders.

8697258669_d47bda2df2_c.jpg

The travellers are travelling light and willing to pay whatever it takes.

Dr Rod never lets an opportunity like that pass so agrees to send them off on his fastest vessel.

8698380700_7bdcf764f3_c.jpg

The travellers make haste and board immediately.

8698379648_d0da129abe_c.jpg

The male traveller is anxious to get going and hands over extra gold to the Captain.

They are soon underway and the ship's captain offers the travellers his quarters and proposes a toast to their voyage as way of good luck.

8697255763_a5d315886d_c.jpg

The two men raise their goblets and the male traveller starts to relax at last.

8697254853_1e269aca8c_c.jpg

He downs the whole goblet in one go and smiles for the first time since fleeing Cedrica. Suddenly he feels a piercing pain in his back and drops his goblet!

8698376922_b7e6f6e368_c.jpg

His death is quick but not without pain. The ship's captain is stunned and backed into a corner.

"Don't hurt me he cried!". "It was not you I was after", said the woman with a sneer.

8697252907_0e74278476_c.jpg

"Now change course for the Mystic Isles, I have further work there..." With that she left the room, a smug look on her face.

8698374930_8d19a08692_c.jpg

Edited by Dr Rod

And what happened next? What a cliffhanger! Very nice photography on the interior scene.

:classic:

Edited by robuko

Lovely dark red house! And I like the interior scene very much as well. At that scale the mix of transparent plates in different colors give a very good effect of small glass panes :classic:

Yeah! Go Nocturnous! nice entry, very Dr Rod

Excellent photography of a great entry!!! In a style somehow very typically for you :classic:

And the way you did the blood coming out of the guy (Revolword I guess) made me laugh :laugh:

The building is superb, your red and dark bley colorscheme really works well :thumbup:

Interesting story too :classic:

Nice way to get three builds in! I love the village part and how you made all of the builds dark for Nocty. Good entry! :thumbup:

Great idea making the interior be a ship interior! :thumbup: Quite a cliffhanger ending as well!

Very Nocturnus here! So glad you got an entry in as well, I was looking forward to what you would build and it did not disappoint!

You should never turn your back towards a Nocturnus woman, they sure are backstabbers... Nice story, I'm curious what's she is looking for in the Mystic Isles!

Thanks guys. I shall be continuing the story of the mysterious lass and her quest to the Mystic Isles :)

Uh-oh, the plot thickens. I like the dk red and dk bluish grey combo.

how could I have missed commenting on this one, darn .. anyway, it's always good to see Nocturnus hasn't give up yet, althought some of your folks tend to molest us in the North. However, the first builidng is really cool, totally the kind of thing I'd build in a harbor town!

So many questions left unanswered here! The first build is my favorite, and I really like the use of the modern lightpoles. Where are those windows from? I also really like the way you show the blood spewing from ... Victor?

Can't wait to see the rest of the story - Great entry!

how could I have missed commenting on this one, darn .. anyway, it's always good to see Nocturnus hasn't give up yet, althought some of your folks tend to molest us in the North. However, the first builidng is really cool, totally the kind of thing I'd build in a harbor town!

I really want to expand this harbour town out, but I have too many other builds lined up.. Work will get less hectic in a month.

Dr Rod

So many questions left unanswered here! The first build is my favorite, and I really like the use of the modern lightpoles. Where are those windows from? I also really like the way you show the blood spewing from ... Victor?

Can't wait to see the rest of the story - Great entry!

Windows are from http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=2494pb06&in=S, I really like them and bought about 20 of them (when they were a bit cheaper..)

Is it Victor? who knows, could be him in disguise, maybe, maybe not? :)

As for the fair Nocturnus lass, who is to say she is even a Noctunite? Perhaps I better get some builds out and answer some of these questions!

Dr Rod