Kanal-K1

7197 Venice Chase

After reviewing 7198 here, next one set is coming to be done in next days or two weeks. For now, few pictures of a box. Indy theme is fully loaded this year, and 7197 just confirms, that this theme is must have. You can see new part - turkish fez, new short pistol, new female hairs. There are also many action supporting tricks and features, see the box backside..

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Kanal-K1...isb_-_1_-_1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Kanal-K1...isb_-_1_-_2.jpg

Edited by Hinckley
Your pictures are way too big!!

this is an awesome set. i like the new coloured people and the business suit and the boats and the new "hats" and the girl fig and the bridge. its all good for me. If its the same price as the shanghai chase though, im sad because its the first time an IJ set at $39.99 CAD doesnt come with wheels

BTW thats not a new pistol its just a piece commonly used in the CITY line as a gas pump and a fire hose handle

Edited by prateek

BTW thats not a new pistol its just a piece commonly used in the CITY line as a gas pump and a fire hose handle

I am lamer, you are right :cry_sad: . I hadnĀ“t viewed part carefully enough, as I thought, that could be fire hose, but was too lazy to take a second look on the box :thumbdown:

Edited by Kanal-K1

Thanks for the pics mate! Really looking ofrward to your review, the last one was fantabulous. I agree the Indy theme is fully loaded this year, the Venice Chase set alongside the Temple of Doom and Cairo Swrodfight are my most anticipated sets.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Thank you for pics, but will it not make TLC a bit irritated that all the new sets leak out so earley? :classic:

The set looks great. My only dislike is the new fez hat piece (it is new right?). It looks weird whith not hair underneath.

Can you please re-size the pictures? They take forever to load.

I'm very excited for this set, it seems lovely.

Looks like a neat set. I'll get it when it is on sale depending on the price. Ā£30 is the limit. :thumbup:

Greetings,

JD

This is going to be a really great set in 2009 :thumbup:

And I must really say, it's on of my favourites.

I especially love the new functions (breakable boats...)

Thanks for sharing your first pictures!

'Bricks'

Great Pics, and a great set! :thumbup: The Indie line will be at its all-time greatest this year! :sweet: Who else thinks that those new tall hats in a flesh color could be used for a Ki-Adi-Mundi head?

when will we get to see what's inside the box? :vader: , like maybe a review? :wink:

Edited by legoindy01

I'm glad they gave the two boats different features instead of two identical boats. That would have been a very boring set (and build :hmpf: )

They really should have included the stern of a ship with a prop and made one of the boats explodable...

Steve

They really should have included the stern of a ship with a prop and made one of the boats explodable...

Steve

one of the boats is explodable. and what do you mean by prop?

I wish these were 6 seaters like in the moive. With the seats being next to each othe the figs can't acctualy sit. :hmpf_bad:

what do you mean by prop?

To chop up the second boat, like in the movie...

Steve

and what do you mean by prop?

A 'prop' is the propeller that drives a boat. Athos is referring to the extremely large one in the movie.

A 'prop' is the propeller that drives a boat. Athos is referring to the extremely large one in the movie.

oh, :tongue: I guess that should've been made along with everything else.

Is it wrong to be excited by new Indiana Jones sets .

They are simply awesome.

Bestest minifigs around is just icing on the cake.

Is it wrong to be excited by new Indiana Jones sets .

They are simply awesome.

Bestest minifigs around is just icing on the cake.

what? getting excited id half the fun! :grin:

what? getting excited id half the fun! :grin:

Very good point. I still have all the set pictures saved in my documents, poring over them occasionally. Indy and Space Police are my top interests right now, I hope that they come out sooner than later here in Aus.

Batbrick Away! :devil: