legomilk

New castle sets in 2009

Yay!

Do you have any information regarding the sets themselves *sweet*

-Chuck

Edited by Chuck

Well I am glad of the fact castle is continuing, but do you have any further news, like set names/numbers /themes?

Lego would never continue without castle ;-) X-D

God Bless (and thanks!),

Nathan

Thanks Legomilk!

I remember in the "How the Ambassadors shaped the 07 Castle line" story, the creators of the sets mentioned they weren't working on Castle 08, but would return for Castle 09. For me that is a good thing, as though 08 has far better minifigs 07 had better set design in my opinion.

I wonder what new factions could be introduced...

Batbrick Something! *wacko*

Good news Lego people in 2009 more new Lego castle sets.

*y*

No pics .....

Thank you for that news, legomilk!

Since I don't want to ask questions you surely aren't able to answer or/and aren't allowed to answer:

Can you please give us only a keyword about what we are in for next year - e. g. "fantasy" or "humans" - or a cathegory - e. g. "forestmen" or "dwarfs"?

That would be very nice!

Good news Lego people in 2009 more new Lego castle sets.

*y*

No pics .....

2009 in the summer.

7 new big sets.

and 4 small sets

1 special set.

2009 in the summer.

7 new big sets.

and 4 small sets

1 special set.

That's a lot of sets. *y*

I'm with K-D in wanting some hints as to what to expect.

I'm also impressed we're hearing about this nearly a full year out... *y*

Steve

2009 in the summer.

7 new big sets.

and 4 small sets

1 special set.

Wow! That a lot of sets! *wub*

I guess the small sets are impulse then, and the seven are the normal range. And another special set! That will be exciting!

Thanks a heap Legomilk! *sweet*

2009 in the summer.

7 new big sets.

and 4 small sets

1 special set.

As said before wow that's alot of new sets, have they actually been designed yet or is this the designer brief thats been set out?

Thanks for the info legomilk *sweet*!

Awesome! Will they come out in January or summer?

Also, I have the smae question as chuck

Well I am glad of the fact castle is continuing, but do you have any further news, like set names/numbers /themes?
What is it about the concept of "If it

Thanks for the info. It's good to know that the Castle line is doing well enough to continue into its third year. I'm definitely hoping for a few extra civilians. My mind is already conjuring up possibilities!

2009 in the summer.

7 new big sets.

and 4 small sets

1 special set.

Excellent! 7 new big sets? that sounds a bit expensive with only 4 small ones. I'm really looking forward to the special set. The suspense is killing me... :-D

Depends on what you consider "big"

From a certain point of view, sets like the prison carriage could be considered big...or anything in the $20 - $50 range.

But 7 new $100 castles wouldn't suck ;-)

Personally I'm crossing my fingers for an Elvish faction, that would be great :-D Not sure about what a possible new evil faction could be though.. we've already seen the "obvious" ones, undead and orcs/trolls. This is of course assuming there will be new factions on both sides. But we'll see, anyway this is good news :-)

Thanks Legomilk! I'm overjoyed that Castle is continuing, but then there's the matter of where I can display all these sets, and where I'll get all the money. X-D

I hope Batbrick's right in that the small sets are Impulse, and the big sets are all the other ones.

Looking forward to seeing the special, although that'll be like a year away. 8-| X-D Patience is the key!

~Peace

Edited by iamded

Thanks Legomilk! I'm overjoyed that Castle is continuing, but then there's the matter of where I can display all these sets, and where I'll get all the money. X-D

I hope Batbrick's right in that the small sets are Impulse, and the big sets are all the other ones.

Looking forward to seeing the special, although that'll be like a year away. 8-| X-D Patience is the key!

~Peace

I think they are impulse, it would be too much to have 11 sets. I think the "big" sets are actually the normal ones, and the small sets are impulse. It makes sense I think. I also have the problem of money now too, all the themes are just TOO good! *wub*

As for speculation, an evil faction could either be a Dark Human group, or maybe a, er, what else is there to do for an evil faction?

OMG were talking about Castle 09 already?

Not a single 08 Castle set has made it into my town yet!!!

But I still can't wait to see what they got coming to us.

Civilian part of castle on!

that's nice thing. but if TLC made skeleton impulse 2008, do they made dwavers impulse 2009? I wish so.

I hope fantasy theme.

You know if it wasn't you who made this topic, legomilk, I wouldn't believe a word of this. But frankly I can't remember a single time you were wrong. You're one of the people whose news I can always rely on, so this is fantastic *y*

I get you don't have/can't say any additional information, but I'd like to thank you for sharing what you have :-) It's infinitely better than nothing

I hope the 4 small don't incluse the impulse as in like 4 types of dwarf's mine defender size.

anyway thanks legomilk mi'm glad there will be more castle *wub* wouldn't beleive it if it was some one else.

where do you get all the accurate info from, if you don't mind me asking?