Sign in to follow this  
d00dz

Toy Story - Alien Minifigs!

So these arrived today.....

1.JPG

The Claw!

The Claw is our master.

The Claw chooses who will go and who will stay.

2.JPG

3.JPG

A stranger.

From the outside.

Oooooooooooooooh.

5.JPG

Go BUZZ VRRRRROOM

4.JPG

I have been chosen. Farewell, my friends. I go to a better place.

6.JPG

Edited by d00dz

Oooooooooooooooh.

Aren't they cute......I hope they hold on to Buzz on the bike......he likes doing mono's ! :laugh:

Some how Lego got the measurements right for the little green guys as compared to big build Zurg or Buzz. :sweet:

We come in peace ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! 'D00dz' ! :laugh:

Holy moly! Where did you get all those?! :oh3:

I would like to have some of these guys myself, but they are too expensive with min price $12.50 on BL. Where did you buy them?

~ General Magma

Holy moly! Where did you get all those?! :oh3:

I would like to have some of these guys myself, but they are too expensive with min price $12.50 on BL. Where did you buy them?

~ General Magma

Yea I got em from BL. :( Cost a mint!

Hopefully hidden in the credit card bill somewhere.

But I love em! Figured if I'm to get many of the aliens, it's cheaper than buying the Construct-A-Buz or Zurg sets 15 times over.

haha Yea I'd like to make a machine for em! But with work and life it's hard to fit major lego sets and builds in. Wish I was a kid again with lots of time.

Wow that sure are a lot of figures! Colour me jealous. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these! Let alone a whole armor!

Ooooooooh! Fiiiiiiiiiiiigs! :alien:

Hehe, this is awesome! I wish I had that many of these guys! :cry_happy: I really hope that TLC does the right thing and releases a battle pack with these! And I agree, it would be great if you could find the time to make a claw machine for them! :sweet:

Btw, it might have been smarter to buy these in summer. In one of the sets of the next wave, there are two of these aliens, so maybe the BL price of them might drop after the release of that set. But I guess it's too late now. Enjoy them! :wink:

You do realize you now must build a claw machine for those figs. :P

-Omi

OMG, that would be epic, can you imagine the number of trans clear pieces you'd need?

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these! Let alone a whole armor!

Huh? What armor? And you do know that the sets have been available for a month now, right?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

@ Oky Wan Kenobi: I think he meant Army

And we get the toystory sets in March. :classic:

I want a Alien battle pack too. :thumbup::classic:

Great little fella's. :cry_happy: I wonder if Lego will make Toy Story battle packs. I somehow doubt that.

I would not worry about the price. BL sellers tend to keep prices up and rely on average prices based on purchases that were made during the past 6 months. Furthermore, I think these figs will remain in demand as long as they are produced. According to the numbers on BL, they are selling quite well. Once the Toy Story line gets discontinued, prices for these items will go up even faster soon after that.

Couldnt help myself..

All aboard the Buzz Express Plane!

I Buzz will be your captain today......Please buckle up and we hope you enjoy your flight.....

P1020595%20(Small).JPG

:D

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I really , really jealous with you, because I want to make alien army... I just want it, but you already got it :(

That is just too cute! Love the pics! :laugh: Nice plane to transport them in too. I want to get at least a few. I love all the sets in Toy Story. So far I have only bought the green army guys set when I was buying my Imperial Flagship. Spent so much money on that set that I couldn't get anymore. I want to get all the Toy Story sets but I'm also saving to put money down on a Suzuki GSXR750