Sign in to follow this  
Emperor Claudius Rome

Don't be a jerk it's It's Christmas

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

It's a really good stop motion. Than again, they probably had unlimited resources to do it.

That was hilarious! An amazing piece of work, but yes, Nickelodeon and LEGO combined means nearly unlimited resources.

That was awesome, really awesome, super awesome, amazing awesome and funny :laugh:

Wow I didn't know nickelodion was so cool! The last lego related thing they had was the stop motion contest a couple of years ago so this is impressive!

Wow I didn't know nickelodion was so cool! The last lego related thing they had was the stop motion contest a couple of years ago so this is impressive!

This is the result of that. The winner was commissioned to make this. Very interesting to see what came of that.

That is one cool video. :sweet:

All of the builds were nice, and the song was pretty hilarious as well.

Nice find Emperor!

Wow that is one awesome little movie! I love the big spongebob singing the song. My favorite special effect was the bubbles which sometimes covered the change of the scene. Brilliantly done!

Its not christmas yet, i can be a jerk if i want to :tongue:

Very impressive video though, was the song made for this or is it in a spongebob episode?

I was surprised at the very good quality of this film!

I think it was fantastic, with charming animation, a nice song, and the cool clear dishes to imitate bubbles in their transitions :grin:

Leaves a smile on everybody :classic:

Although I am the last week more into the feast of Saint-Nicolas (dutch feast wich is feasted from around 15th of November until the 5th of December) and don't want to hear something about christmas until after that, I find this movie very good. :thumbup::classic:

I like the scene where Gary came out of the cerealbox very much.

I don't really like the look of any spongebob in 3D, it just looks odd. But this movie is just very good and very funny, just as all the buildings and other stuff :classic:

A very unique animation, the mouth movements as well as eye movements were amazing.

Although I am the last week more into the feast of Saint-Nicolas (dutch feast wich is feasted from around 15th of November until the 5th of December) and don't want to hear something about christmas until after that, I find this movie very good. :thumbup::classic:

I like the scene where Gary came out of the cerealbox very much.

I know what you mean, i have a younger brother who has been listening to a christmas CD since before halloween, nonstop. :hmpf:

The song really makes this video shine. Very catchy.

The giant Sponge Bob although a great build didn't animate very well imo.

That doesn't really matter as overall this was a very enjoyable film.

Very well done Mr Barati, bravo!

Edited by pe668

That must have been absolutely painstaking to animate that giant SpongeBob! Having to move him while still taking off and adding pieces for mouth and eye movements seems must have been a real chore! The time invested in this really shows!!