WesternOutlaw

Maersk Madness Winners Announced!

gallery_174_77_54072.jpg

TheBrickster is Mad!

"What is this", you ask? Maersk Madness?

That's right, TheBrickster is MAD! REALLY MAD! :angry:

and he's giving away one exclusive Maersk Madness train tag to pin to your avatar. gallery_174_74_0.gif

"Why", you ask? It's because TheBrickster is mad. :angry: :angry:

"How can you get one"? It's a mad idea!

Beginning now until the end of the weekend (Jan 27 - Jan 29, US Pacific Time), take a digital photograph of your official LEGO Maersk Train and post it in this topic. The EB LEGO Train fan that shares the most unique or most interesting photograph of their official LEGO Maersk Train will receive an exclusive train tag.

TheBrickster is mad!

RULES

Image must be of your official LEGO Maersk Engine or Engine + Train

All images must be 640 x 480 to be considered (same size as the contest picture above)

One image per participant

Photo-edited images WILL not be considered

Post your image in this topic

At the end of the entry period, images will be voted upon for 24 hours (or more)

TheBrickster is REALLY MAD with Maersk Madness! :angry: :angry: :angry:

EDIT: 1/31/2012 - Voting and winning entries here.

What is this? MADNESS!

Can he get any more mad! :angry:

EDIT: He just did! A Train Tech tag just hit Shadows in the head because TheBrickster is so, so mad! :oh3:

UPDATE: Little Suzie Creamcheese was riding along on her tricycle passing by Train Tech and a Train Tech tag came flying out of the Train Shed knocking a lollipop out of her hand!

Suzie comes stumbling home with an untied shoelace, a bruised knee, and a gutterpop with gravel stuck to it. "Mommy", she says with a tear on her cheek, "that man is really mad". :sad:

Ah, I'd love to be involved in this, but I'm down the coast at the moment and won't get home until late on the 29th..... Any chance I could have a slight homework extension?

Ah, I'd love to be involved in this, but I'm down the coast at the moment and won't get home until late on the 29th..... Any chance I could have a slight homework extension?

Can't you see he is MAD?!?! He's going to chuck those train tags at you like Japanese throwing stars. :tongue::devil: That is probably how my teachers would react if I asked them fro an extension. lol.

Edited by Legobrandon

Any chance I could have a slight homework extension?

Homework extension! MRED's 547-page thesis on the metaphysics of the brick just blew out of the window page-at-a-time from a coastal breeze originating 1,000 miles away. A BrothersBrick blog states it was from TheBrickster's Maersk Madness!

EDIT: You get an F+!

He's going to chuck those train tags at you like Japanese throwing stars

In Ninjago like fashion, Train Tech throwing stars shoot from TheBrickster's finger tips quicker than Hinckley can post a Friends review on the front-page! He's really mad now! :angry::angry:

EDIT: Who will be the next casualty in TheBrickster Maersk Madness?

I'd love to join in, but...

It's 2:30am and I just finished building my Maersk (also my first LEGO train). I was shorted (2) 1x6 plates so I cannot complete the second wheel assembly on my engine. So, I can't post anything creative.

I suppose if I had a little LEGO concrete block, I could put it on blocks in the front yard like a redneck Camaro!

Now everyone is mad because of the massive train crash you just caused. But Brickshelf has also crashed so I cant post a pic anyway

You are only mad if you start singing the "I feel like Chicken Tonight" jiggle ! :laugh:

I might not get a chance to upload since BS is down....cry ! :cry_sad:

OK. Here we go. I had the intention of taking a photograph of my own 8-wide completely mad Maersk model together with the set for months. Lucky for me, my sister, whilst staying at my place for a while, was nice enough to build me the set last weekend. How mad is she?

6775612829_033029ffbe_z.jpg

Maersk trains (1) by Mad physicist, on Flickr

Cheers,

Ralph

(edited for more madness)

Edited by Ralph_S

You want to know madness... both my maersk train sets are still in their sealed boxes....

<sigh>

:hmpf:

if you want, feel free to give me an avatar tag or at the very least a title under my photo.

:blush:

Edited by medib

Madness

NOO THIS IS SPARTA

Sorry just had to do it :laugh::tongue:

I have been looking on these Maersk sets, they are cool. To bad we don`t get them in Finland. Ofcourse you can always order them...

Edited by Mencot

...the massive train crash you just caused...

Now that gave me the idea for this picture: The Maersk crashing into my (unfinished) Dwarf's Mine MOD/MOC.

6776223821_bccf70d077_z.jpg

You want to know madness... both my maersk train sets are still in their sealed boxes....

Hahah same...

I'm debating if I should build one now to enter...

so tempting...

YET... so many other things i"m suppose to be doing.... >.<

You are only mad if you start singing the "I feel like Chicken Tonight" jiggle !

Lightningtiger begins dancing like a chicken!

It just got 10 degrees more mad in here! :angry:

Classic Town Blog: EB Train Tech is being flooded with madness as a Maersk locomotive has just crashed through Dwarf's Mine! EB Train fan Ralph_S tries dwarfing his Maersk in the MADNESS! Suzie Creamcheese just got a new blue bumbleberry lollipop but she's not going "near that mad man". "Is no one safe"? Town blogger Rick asks.

Apparently not, TheBrickster's Maersk Madness has just crashed Brickshelf. *oh2* When will the madness end!

EDIT:

Seems that EB members have begun trading valuable household electronics for a chance at the exclusive Maersk Train Tech tag. "Can I get just half of a tag in exchange for this new 55" Samsung 3D Flat Screen"? pleads EB member Medib. :cry_sad:gallery_174_74_625.gif It's MADNESS!

Darn it, someone beat me to the 'crashing' scene. And no, I did not see the picture when I built my entry. You know Brickster, you should ATLEAST provide all the entrants with a FAUX Maersk train tag... :wink: Anyways, here is my (really bad) entry:

UPDATE:I have decided to ditch my previous entry and I came up with a new idea. Here it is (I know it sucks):

6785945481_ae7120a785_z.jpg

Edited by Legobrandon

I don´t have this train.

I can´t participate, so I´m mad too. :angry::tongue: