Sign in to follow this  
markus1984

[MOC] The Iron Force - IDSMOR2

Hey,

Here i want show you my entry for the second round of the 3ten Star Wars MOC-Olympics on Imperium der Steine.

Category The Last Jedi!

"Lotus flowers, katanas and a sensei who speaks comically. A touch of the Far East blows throught the Star Wars Universe".

My "luck" was that i have to build against Cecilie.

Not my favorite opponent for Round2 ( :grin:) but a big challange and it was very funny to build SW with Asia Style.

"The Iron Force"

19901531748_50a3da6aca_b.jpg

20089622495_d713dffaa4_b.jpg

19902917089_da7b8be86e_b.jpg

19466975164_35ced70a13_b.jpg

19466983804_55f1952e0b_z.jpg19901520358_357655771f_z.jpg

All photos on Flickr,

Here the great enty from cecilie

20128328131_5dc674da4e_c.jpg

Thanks to her for this fantastic battle and best congrates for winning the round!

markus

Edited by markus1984

Stunning as always Markus. There are too many highlights to name them all but a few of my favorites are the SNOT courtyard, the Japanese style garden, the trees and R2 & Threepio : ) I think you should have won that round!

I'm unsure as to what this contest is, but your build simply outshines your opponents in every manner.

I must concur with Mark, that courtyard design is ingenious.

The cliff design is truly a marvel.

As I said on IdS, this is a fantastic build with so many great details! :wub:

Seriously, I can't believe that you didn't make it to the next round. :sadnew:

I like Cecilie's entry for the contest, the creatures are just gorgeous, but overall I prefer your building and landscape, because it has more detail on it.

Wow, that's amazing :wub:

It's really hard to describe such a fantastic MOC, which truly deserves the appellation "piece of art" . I love how you made the cliffs, the temple, the trees with the pink leaves and all the Star Wars character in their asian outfit.

Cecilies MOC is stunning too and I'm sure it was pretty hard for the jury to find a winner in this challenge. It was a very close decision between you and Cecilie but in my opinion both of you are winners :wink:

Edited by Balbo

I love the little details you have put in it. Every time you look at it you see something new. This build is more complex than it looks. Very clever build. I prefere this one above Cecilie's one.

Edited by Koenta

Holy Smokes, this is a fantastic build! *oh2*

I love the design of the courtyard and the gardens with those lovely trees. The buildings, though - Wow, man. The decking and the walls look like they were inspired by real places and the roof tile effect is also very well executed! :thumbup:

very very nice... amazing stone work in the courtyard... i would have never thought to use slopes that way, bravo!

Thanks very, very much for all this great feedback :wub: :wub: :wub:

It`s so nice you like my entry!

markus