Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

We woul'nt need to fire on Blue Ships. I havent actually seen one within months... :pir_laugh2:

I have more ships sailing the water then you will build in the next year buddy, and i am still building! :pir-skull:

We're just waiting behind the horizon, thanks to our fast frigates we know your exact location and wait for the best moment...

Nice MOC you've made there Talon Karrde, I like it. :pir-classic:

That Redcoat soldier looks quite drunk too.

And are your weak special forces disguised as woman? You cowards know we never fire at woman!

Be a man and stand up to fight a fair fight. :pir_laugh2:

Since when do you recognize a women in front of you? Normally the Blue Ones will shot at every movement within their limited sight...

I have more ships sailing the water then you will build in the next year buddy, and i am still building! :pir-skull:

This is a real good idea, seeing the rate in which we will sink your improvised water buckets...

Regards,

JanSued

Edited by jansued

How many?

The only ships I know you have is the Le Requin and La Mort Royale?

I know you have the Prins Williem in progress but that doesnt count because its Minifig scale.

I got the Le Formidable ready for action at any moment, and my fourth rate is progressing nicely...

No doubt the Good Blue Captain can build fast, thanks to his experience in ship building.

And even if your mighty ship will set sail, your unexperienced crew and ship will be sunk by the Bluecoat navy, which practises at least every day...

How many?

The only ships I know you have is the Le Requin and La Mort Royale?

I know you have the Prins Williem in progress but that doesnt count because its Minifig scale.

I can commission every ship here, and there are more then those 2 haha!

Why are you afraid of the Prince Willim? Afraid that it might sail over your canoe? :pir-skull:

Can anyone (say me) enter this contest?

Not at this point as the teams are full. We will put you on the reserve list, if someone drops out, you're in. :pir-wink:

I can commission every ship here, and there are more then those 2 haha!

Why are you afraid of the Prince Willim? Afraid that it might sail over your canoe? :pir-skull:

Well obviously. Its minifig-scale, I dont waste my time doing that! :pir_laugh2:

And it only has like 30 guns, Also, If my ship is as small as a "canoe" than yours, you cant hit me. You can attempt to ram me, but Im faster being small. Also my cannons can aim at your hull.

Ill just make lots of mini sloops and it will be like Guillvers Travellers, we will be like swarms of bees

I got the Le Formidable ready for action at any moment, and my fourth rate is progressing nicely...

No doubt the Good Blue Captain can build fast, thanks to his experience in ship building.

And even if your mighty ship will set sail, your unexperienced crew and ship will be sunk by the Bluecoat navy, which practises at least every day...

What "Bluecoat Navy"?!

Ive seen your ships but no full naval uniforms?

How are my crew unexperienced? You dont even know who my crew are!

EDIT: Sorry Zorro, I posted the same time as you :pir-blush:

Edited by Joey Lock

Upps - did something blue missed his turn? Busy preventing his ship from sinking or chewing Redcoat underwear?

Regards,

JanSued

Upps - did something blue missed his turn? Busy preventing his ship from sinking or chewing Redcoat underwear?

Regards,

JanSued

I don't think they missed their turn. It still is the bluecoats turn today yesterday was the redcoats turn but Talon Karrde submitted his entry on the same day as the bluecoats.

Nope, my turn!

Sometimes the Reds and Blues were at peace, but the leaders always found ways to challenge each other.

On a beautiful summer morning me and the Commodere met out on a deserted road to do some racing.

It was the perfect opportunity to test my new 125CC scooter...

image001.jpg

That big flag might be a bit of a slowdown for him i thought, well i was off to a quick start...

image002.jpg

But the the Commodore started to use the flag as a sail, silly commodere...

image003.jpg

He missed the dead Redcoat lying on the road and tripped over it..

image004.jpg

He left a trail of blood behind, as the horse dragged him along...

image005.jpg

I decided to leave him there and drove off to the beach..

image006.jpg

Later that day i felt some remorse and i decided that Captain Stash and his sniper rifle should go in to finish the job..

image007.jpg

6 months later...

image008.jpg

Deja vu..??

image009.jpg

LMAO!

VERY NICE! With the day I've been having, I really needed a good laugh. Thanks CGH!

Why did he end up on the other side of the road with no strings attached?

He wouldn't have had the strength to cut the strings from the horse if he was bleeding in so much pain. Flaws in your plan...

I don't think they missed their turn. It still is the bluecoats turn today yesterday was the redcoats turn but Talon Karrde submitted his entry on the same day as the bluecoats.

I had to work the next day, sorry. :pir-sad2:

Really, really hilarious CBH! Good work on the MOC too. :thumbup:

The idea is great and even better executed! :pir-grin:

Shame for the Commodore's hat, it's such a nice trophy to have! And now it's just lying on the road!

Wow the Blue's aren't just killing the Reds. They're filling them up with Powder and lighting them up. While the Red slimbs are tide to 16 horses runing in opposite directions!

Edited by Emperor Claudius Rome

You've copied my uniform! Bluecoats can't afford their own Ideas, eh? Thats why you just dropped all your money down a pit. :pir_laugh2: