These are very nice pictures. I really like how all the backgrounds fit all the minifigs very well!

LegoKing

What do you use for light sources smokebelch? I see there are some really good shadows, so I was wondering if it's all just natural sunlight or if you add some sources here and there.

Great pictures though, hope you don't mind me using one as a wallpaper. :thumbup:

Great pictures though, hope you don't mind me using one as a wallpaper. :thumbup:

They will definitely look great as one, that's for sure.

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me!

An iPod touch... What a great find!

So you use only one light source? No flash, no desk lamp?

The effect on the backdrop is also great.

I guess I could use a colour gel with a ledlight torch and get a similar colour effect.

Will give it a try!

Thanks for sharing!

Yeah I only ever use one light source (the Ipod) for indoor shots no flash etc. The key thing is the long exposure time.

I would imagine you'd get a similar result with an ledtorch- good luck, let me know how you get on :thumbup:

What do you use for light sources smokebelch? I see there are some really good shadows, so I was wondering if it's all just natural sunlight or if you add some sources here and there.

All my outdoor shots just use natural light- will mostly just take em on days when there is a good amount of sunlight, get the best results that way.

More than welcome to use them as wallpaper :classic:

New Speeder Bike shot from today...

3434934576_bab0156331_b.jpg

Done quite a lot of Scout Trooper shots recently (Lego ones as well as the Kubrick and Hasbro action figure).

Always been one of my favourite's out of all the imperial troops.

The weathers been nice as well so it helps for getting some good 'endoresque' looking shots :classic:

Beautiful, as usual. Do you take requests? If so, could you try some shots with ewoks in trees? I bet you could make them look gorgeous.

Beautiful, as usual. Do you take requests? If so, could you try some shots with ewoks in trees? I bet you could make them look gorgeous.

Alas I dont have any ewoks at the moment im afraid...

However If I get the Endor bunker set in the summer you can bet you'll be seeing some Ewok shots at some point though :thumbup:

Bit off-topic again I know :sceptic: - it does feature star wars lego torsos!- but thought id post it in here- quick new Ghostbusters shot :classic:

3435214807_93befbbaef_b.jpg

"He Slimed Me!"

Edited by smokebelch

New Speeder Bike shot from today...

Thanks! I've been needing a new background pic since the "Look Sir! droids!" :grin:

:oh: AWESOME speeder bike and scout trooper shot :wub:

you have to get the bunker set this summer because then like Clone O'Patra said you could do ewoks in trees and imperials on the ground and Han Leia and Chewie with some Commandos fighting the imperials :wub::wub: (assuming you have these figs :classic: )

CommanderFox

(assuming you have these figs)

Well, we know he has at least one Scout Trooper, as far as Imperials. Otherwise, those should be covered by the Endor Bunker, providing he gets it.

HAHA!! Yeah I was about to edit that post but you just posted yours :laugh:

where relying on you to get the bunker smokebelch its a MUST on your shopping list this year :laugh::classic:

CommanderFox

Yeah I was about to edit that post but you just posted yours :laugh:

I do that a lot. (Correct people before they can correct themselves.)

I do that a lot. (Correct people before they can correct themselves.)

yeah I do that to my older bros and sisters :laugh:

some times I even know the spelling for things they Don't :laugh::laugh:

its such a laugh watching there faces go up in SHOCK :oh::oh::oh::laugh:

CommanderFox

Haha- back on topic :wink:

Thanks! I've been needing a new background pic since the "Look Sir! droids!" :grin:

No worries :thumbup: glad you like the shot :classic:

:oh: AWESOME speeder bike and scout trooper shot :wub:

you have to get the bunker set this summer because then like Clone O'Patra said you could do ewoks in trees and imperials on the ground and Han Leia and Chewie with some Commandos fighting the imperials :wub::wub: (assuming you have these figs :classic: )

CommanderFox

Yeah, I never got the original speeder bike set, had to bricklink the Scout Troopers.

Provided i have the cash i'll definatly be getting the Endor Bunker- so many cool minifigs there will be too many photos opps not too! :wink:

Couple of shots of the Episode III Clone Scout Troopers.

Someone asked earlier in the thread wether i had any pod racer shots (sorry didn't answer at the time)- To answer im a bit of an original trilogy fan and only own a couple of the prequel sets. I did get the turbo tank though, as it was a very cool vehicle and had the awesome clone scout trooper.

Took these a while ago and at the time didnt like em, was trying to do some speeder bike shots but it started to rain so couldnt get what i wanted, and id brought him along as well and took a few of him on an old crumbly tree/log.

Was just having a scout through my old shots and quite liked a couple so thought id post em up :wink:

3437368497_0d8619fe86_b.jpg

3438195250_7976f1cfd0_b.jpg

Stay on topic guys.

Sure thing.

Someone asked earlier in the thread wether i had any pod racer shots (sorry didn't answer at the time)- To answer im a bit of an original trilogy fan and only own a couple of the prequel sets.

3437368497_0d8619fe86_b.jpg

That was me that asked about the Podracers. I thought it looked like you were an OT fan, but it never hurts to ask.

Also, where did this Scout's Rifle come from? Brickarms, BrickForge, Little Arms Shop...?

Also, where did this Scout's Rifle come from? Brickarms, BrickForge, Little Arms Shop...?

The rifle's from Little Armory- as are all my minifig weapons. Did a big-ish order from them 3/4 years ago now, and so far have had enough to match up to all my figs since then :classic:

Not an ewok... but how about a wookie :wink:

3439080550_a03b5c8658_b.jpg

3439124340_c1f87f3c65_b.jpg

Amazing photographs, you have a great talent for composition as well as obvious technical skill :thumbup:

Edited by Kaitan

Amazing photographs, you have a great talent for composition as well as obvious technical skill :thumbup:

Thanks very much :sweet: Glad you enjoyed my pics :thumbup:

It was very sneaky how you had the Storm Trooper on the ground below Chewbacca. Great pics again :thumbup: .

Wow, these are some amazing photos. :thumbup:

So far, I like the "biker scout" on the speeder bike the most.

It's my desktop background. :tongue:

Wow, these are some amazing photos. :thumbup:

So far, I like the "biker scout" on the speeder bike the most.

It's my desktop background. :tongue:

Thats funny. Its also mine. Great work!

Thats funny. Its also mine. Great work!

Hey! That's mine, so lay off :vader:

Guess I'll have to change now that you guys have it too :cry_sad: