Paul Boratko

Jurgen Krooshoop's Awesome New Koenigsegg Supercar

Awesome Koenigsegg (I say this as a lover of supercars and a lover of all things Scandanavian :)

Just wish I had the parts (and time) to build something cool like this.

I wonder which other colors it would be possible to build this in...

Black is propably the only other colour in which it can be built, exept for the flex axles. I've been thinking about making it in this black/red combo.

I just finished building it last night. It is really a great car with amazingly dense functions and it looks superb as well. The instructions are very well done and easy to follow. Jurgen obviously put a lot of work into this.

I just finished building it last night. It is really a great car with amazingly dense functions and it looks superb as well. The instructions are very well done and easy to follow. Jurgen obviously put a lot of work into this.

Yeah, I totally agree. I finished mine last weekend. His best car yet (non PF). The door mechanism is awesome.

Hello.

I have just finished building Koenigsegg CCX, and it's beautiful. I've had great building experience, and the door mechanism work's superb. I love the rear suspension with three springs. The instructions are very well done and easy to follow, so it's easy to build the car. IMHO the hardest thing was, to assemble the gearbox into the chassis.

I love it !!!

And here are some pictures:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

And for the end, one with the Crowkillers Vampire GT Black Line Edition:

ccx_and_vampire.jpg

Thank's Jurgen, for such a great building instructions !!!

Edited by Povratnik

Big bump, but I just built this car a few weeks ago. This was one of the first cars I saw when I joined the Technic Communtity, and I've always wanted to build it

800x450.jpg

800x527.jpg

800x413.jpg

800x481.jpg

800x450.jpg

Few thoughts: The car is great, its instantly recognizable and has great functions. Its fun to build, never really challenging, but complicated and dense. The chassis is very sturdy and the final model looks great. There's a few things I don't like. Suspension is way too soft in the front and easily compresses, but the back is perfect. There's a big gap between the hood and the cabin which is a bit detracting from an overall solid appearance. Also finally the functions, HOG, steering, and doors are really hard to reach as they are inside the cabin, but that is a minor nitpick. Overall though its an amazing car with great functions. I highly recommend building this and give it a solid 9/10

Anyone know what size wheels they are? Are the rims the size of unimog rims or are they smaller, it's difficult to tell by the photo's. I want to build a super car myself, but I need an idea on where to start.

Anyone know what size wheels they are? Are the rims the size of unimog rims or are they smaller, it's difficult to tell by the photo's. I want to build a super car myself, but I need an idea on where to start.

44772 - just a hint for you, a lot of these are on rebrickable.com and will give you the parts list used:

http://rebrickable.com/mocs/jurgen/koenigsegg-supercar

if you click on the wheel link, you'll find where it's used in MOCs and factory sets, and you'll find the 8110 under the factory sets in light blue grey.

800x450.jpg

I highly recommend building this and give it a solid 9/10

Thank You Rishab N for the excellent pictures.

Finally I've gathered all parts for this MOC and will build soon. :)

Edited by ifilin

44772 - just a hint for you, a lot of these are on rebrickable.com and will give you the parts list used:

http://rebrickable.c...igsegg-supercar

if you click on the wheel link, you'll find where it's used in MOCs and factory sets, and you'll find the 8110 under the factory sets in light blue grey.

Okay, thanks