Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Also I have another free build all ready to photograph

Freebuilds, yeah! Keep em coming guys!

I've got a bunch of ideas just waiting for me to have some time to build during the holidays. Sometimes I think finals week in college is easier than the end of the year at work!

Merry Christmas guild. I havent had time to do anything recently. Though I have so many ideas but no space. I have to clean up the sorting Ive been doing in the living room ready for the big morning. Hope you all have a good day whether you celebrate it or not.

Merry Christmas everyone! I had lots of fun building LEGO with my younger brothers and playing cards with the family :classic:

Still have a free build that I'll be posting within a week :wink:

Edit: Here it is:

overview2.JPG

Topic: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77398

Will have another free build finished within a week!

Edited by soccerkid6

Altough christmas is nearly over: merry christmas indeed!

Merry Christmas guild. I havent had time to do anything recently. Though I have so many ideas but no space. I have to clean up the sorting Ive been doing in the living room ready for the big morning. Hope you all have a good day whether you celebrate it or not.

Well I'm hoping you're able to join the last challenge!

I saw I didn't post my latest build here so here it is:

8283663333_7731651543_z.jpg

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77055

Nice trees and waterfall, SK. :thumbup:

The biggest tree does look a bit odd from that angle, though.

Well I'm hoping you're able to join the last challenge!

Which last challenge? I decided to take a little sabatical and have some piratey fun because I didn't know of anything happening here.

And I love the colours in your tower too. Its so your style yet I havent seen anything except grey for so long! I really need some of that nougat colour.

And I like your free build too Soccer, nice tower and portcullis technique.

Which last challenge? I decided to take a little sabatical and have some piratey fun because I didn't know of anything happening here...

It's not going on right now, but there will be one more challenge. The Petraea University Challenge (or whatever it's called) Second Semester is going on until a month after the last Challenge ends, I believe.

I don't think the second semester has gone underway yet, Kai. Si-MOCs did say that there will probably be another.

I don't think the second semester has gone underway yet, Kai. Si-MOCs did say that there will probably be another.

Well, I quote him:

...As for second semester... sounds like we got some interested bodies... how about 1 or 2 months AFTER Challenge 6?

So you could either start now, or after next challenge?

So? I took that like you could enter anytime from now until two months after Ch. 6 (after it ends, or after it starts, I wonder?).

I looks like "start working on entries" as apposed to "start submitting entries." However, a freebuild is a freebuild.

I looks like "start working on entries" as apposed to "start submitting entries." However, a freebuild is a freebuild.

Isn't this a conversation we should have in the Kaliphlin topic? :laugh:

I for myself have already submitted something for the seconds semester. To be honest, this is because I didn't knew there was a deadline for the community build. I just thought it was something like Albion... (Long time ago I saw something from that city btw...)

What would the point of "start working" be if you couldn't submit until after Challenge VI? Anyway, I don't see why Si wouldn't take Da Maximus or anyone else who enters early. :shrug_oh_well:

Challenge VI looks great! Sure there will be many impressive entries :thumbup:

Was announced at a great time for me as the CCC is over and I've been wondering what to build next :classic:

What would the point of "start working" be if you couldn't submit until after Challenge VI? Anyway, I don't see why Si wouldn't take Da Maximus or anyone else who enters early. :shrug_oh_well:

True. Eurobricks contest holders are very flexible.

deng, I currently got several projects sitting on my desk blocking each other just because the sun doesn't show up. Man, I really hate this season! (may sound kinda odd coming from a Mitgardian)

@kabel: Just cleared my desk so I can get down to work :laugh: hope you can take pics soon :thumbup:

Starting on my second castle, (if you count my white one as a castle), which will be part of my Challenge VI entry, rather ironic considering the CCC just ended :wacko:

Had a break in the cloud layer today and could enter my winter villag moc. Now on to new Mitgardia projects. Actually I'm still building on my trade mission, which is extremely brick and time consuming. Never before have I spend so much time on a single moc!

Happy new year guildsmen. Hopefully a year with a lot of great mocs!

Had a break in the cloud layer today and could enter my winter villag moc. Now on to new Mitgardia projects. Actually I'm still building on my trade mission, which is extremely brick and time consuming. Never before have I spend so much time on a single moc!

That has to be impressive than! :wink: