Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Confirmation & Discussion Thread

But with all my stocks my net value probably exceeds all of yours combined. Except for you, Julia, dear. :wub:

Oh please. :hmpf: You apparently don't know who I am. My family is one of the oldest and most powerful in Heartlake. We own the mines that produce all of the coal required to power this fine city. When I'm not here enjoying the company of horses, my dearest friends in the world, I spend my time traveling and being exposed to new and exciting experiences, broadening my mind and living life to it's fullest. You know, while you're busy ... working. :wacko:

Your net value. :laugh:

NO! Poor Hector, such a sweet horse. What monster could do such a thing? More importantly, how am I, Ginny, going to become a world famous jockey without a horse?

Oh, Wild Dragon, you can talk! I know everyone says we should have turned in the reigns, but I know how much you just love the race and I just couldn't hold you back. I hope all this tragedy gets sorted out soon so we can get back in the game!

Carl here.

Oh, Carl! Hi! Fancy bumping into you here! It's me, Amy. :blush: We meet that time when I fixed that fence? Five years ago? Heh. Um. Hi. :blush:

Oh, Carl! Hi! Fancy bumping into you here! It's me, Amy. :blush: We meet that time when I fixed that fence? Five years ago? Heh. Um. Hi. :blush:

Amy!! :grin:

I mean, hello, Amy. Yes, I remember that....notably ordinary fence repairing. Yes. Absolutely normal. In fact, it was so typical, it broke again. So...I was thinking maybe we could go fix it? Again? :sweet:

Edited by CallMePie

I have locked Day 1 thread until I get the posts recovered and inserted from the past 10 hours.

Day 1 will be extended to make up the any downtime.

Sorry sir, you can't take a penny unless you buy $10 worth of merchandise. You can leave a penny, though. :laugh:

Now I'm having Deja Vu, or I've heard/read that somewhere very recently. Care to refresh my memory? :blush:

Now I'm having Deja Vu, or I've heard/read that somewhere very recently. Care to refresh my memory? :blush:

If I remember correctly, it's from the new Spiderman movie, but I'm pretty sure that's the common rule for Take-A-Penny-Leave-A-Penny (or whatever it's called) at convenience stores. :laugh:

If I remember correctly, it's from the new Spiderman movie, but I'm pretty sure that's the common rule for Take-A-Penny-Leave-A-Penny (or whatever it's called) at convenience stores. :laugh:

Ah, yes it was the new Spiderman movie where that exact line was said. :laugh::thumbup: I do remember now.

Well, I am lynched now, so good luck to everyone. Darkdragon, thank you soooo much for this wonderful oppurtunity, even if it was very short-lived. And I would like to apologize to everyone for my horrible behavior in my final post on the game.

Edited by TrumpetKing67

Yes, sorry, I assumed that once the majority is reached it is over. Sorry, I was thinking of Police Infiltration's rules.