Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now - Confirmation & Discussion Thread

Hurricane Sandy knocked my power out. No idea when it'll come back. I won't be very active for this game day, but we'll see what moments I can get to connect.

Hurricane Sandy knocked my power out. No idea when it'll come back. I won't be very active for this game day, but we'll see what moments I can get to connect.

I never knew Hurricane was a mafia role. Good thing we lynched him!

What??! :angry: No hurricanes during Mafia!! :hmpf_bad:

Not even Shadows can tell Mother Nature to back off during Mafia. It took more than dinner to take me out of mafia. I don't know when the power will be back to where I am (Lower Manhattan), but the damage is bad (the above ground garage of our car was completely flooded and that's all gone) and it's going to be a week until power is returned, it's pretty vague what's being said, but 6-10 days is one number I hear. I should be able to connect on once in a while, but even cellular network in my area is sketchy, took me several attempts throughout the day to get that posted.

It was bad.

No Mother Nature flooding garages, causing power outages, sketchy cell network service, cold storm damage during Mafia! :hmpf: How many times do we have to say it?

We should lynch the Norse god of weather for this. :hmpf_bad:

No Mother Nature flooding garages, causing power outages, sketchy cell network service, cold storm damage during Mafia! :hmpf: How many times do we have to say it?

Shut it scummy :tongue:

I'm safe, though. The power company says 3-5 days on the power, we'll see how true that is.

Man, that really must suck. Good to know you're okay, though, Scouty.

We should lynch the Norse god of weather for this. :hmpf_bad:

Agreed.

Vote: Freyr (God of Weather)

A conclusion has been posted for Day Five. Right now, you've got 24 hours left to send in your night actions.

I hope you get your power back up soon, Scouty! I live about 200 miles inland from you and we still ended up losing our power for three days this week, and there are still about 3000 people in the county (a very rural one, the largest town has about 20,000 people in it) who don't have power yet. I hope you at least have heat of some kind... We had to heat our house with a portable kerosene heater until the power came back on.

Anyways, i've been enjoying this game so far, and I really like the work that you've been putting into the scenery, Tiny Pies. BTW, I was curious about something: Didn't Hinkley get an ugly grave that kept getting hit/shot/knocked over in some other Mafia game here or was that someone else?

Thanks for the fun time! See you all in the conclusion.

Is this the first mention of Lady Dolores in EB Mafia history?

If anyone on your original list is a traitor, I would have to say it's Rotrigous. His spending every night with Mary seems very suspicious. Can you investigate him if he's with another character? Kyle was following him, right? Who was following him the night Marcus killed someone? (See how well I'm following this :hmpf:) Wouldn't it make more sense that if any of us are traitors, it's Roto-Rooter? Now that he's protected Mary one night and we know there are no more killers (at least we assume) why would he keep protecting her? What are they up to? :look:

I just got a note:

Lady Dolores says you're on to something.

Who are you keeps writing these notes?

That's none of your concern.

That's none of your concern.

You want to go home and rethink your life.

So, you're Oby Wan Kenobi?

You want to punch yourself in the face.

Sinner? Ras?

The spirit of Mike the Servant says Roto-Rooter is a traitor.

Now you're just trying to change the subject...

I can't search or directly quote anything before a certain date. Must be a side effect of the new upgrade. Love nostalgic EB Mafia references! :wub:

See Dolores? When you make you accusations you make me sound like a douchebag...What's that?...Oh right...you make me sound like mint leaves and aloe.

I just go another note:

Vote: ImperialShadows/Rotrigous

You don't get a vote, Oby Wan. You're just a ghost.

Your shoe lace is untied.

It is? *Whack!* Oh, real mature Oby Wan, real mature... :hmpf_bad:

:laugh:

Oh God, sorry to keep doing this. If you have 8 extra hours you have to read Mystery Castle. It's so hilarious and fun. Pay attention to the time stamps. Days lasted weeks. 12 game days! :laugh:

"Dear Byron,

The following is hard to hear, but is true.

The king has had a son with my wife, you know him as Daniel, This bastard son is to be the new heir upon his death, the king has only informed the friar. Unfortunately a grave mistake, as he is now known to be part of the secret society of the holy grail monks.

The friar has corrupted the young Daniel, and plans to have him make the church all powerful in their search.

The king, and his bastard son must be dealt with. you must make sure Grim is mislead and ensure the guard movements do not uncover our dealings.

I have organized the few we need to make our glorious kingdom, once again glorious and the best of all the lands.

Sincerely

Lord Ash."

Sprinkles runs to Lord Dragonator and cuddles his feet.

((thanks for the game, it has been great))

That makes that part a lot easier. How many traitors are there? :hmpf_bad: Usually the bad guys are far fewer than the good guys. Oh well. Usually the person hosting the game stops by the game to check it out when he logs in and would've seen we convicted someone two days ago.

The Friar corrupted Daniel. Who's Daniel? And who is Byron's wife? Can we all just kill ourselves? That seems an easy way out. Can someone explain-in detail-the implications of this note? I don't feel like reading 13 days of different color text to remind myself of all the sub-plots in this game...

Two more traitors after Byron and Rotrigous. And someone else is a traitor to a triator. Sheesh, if there were so many-why didn't they just succeed and start their own kindgom? And if Byron really wanted absolution why couldn't he turn everyone in? :hmpf_bad:

*sprinkles walks up to savy and claws him in the face*

It is ssssimple what my massssterrrr has written, thossse who are "traitorrrs" laugh at your confusion.

The answersss are given, no morrrre need be said. But for sssssomeone who whacks and not think,

You will notice the note was not in my massssterrrrrs hand, but of Lord Ash, therefore his wife is Suzanne. Daniel the squire was squashed by potatoes the Dragon Lord not happy with his non-involvement.

Also my master said there where two after him, do not confuse this with what you had thought. Prrrrhaps your ill logic is what hassss led to such a long time for the gloriousssss new kingdom.

Killing oneself is not allowed, technically sssspeaking. My masssssterrrrr however was ill with grief over all that had passed so innocently. Grim his master was dear to his heart. He had planned to let him live in the gloriousssss new kingdom.

You'll be wise to listen to this kittenssss words. My massssterrrrrr has given all that is needed. He has turned him self in, given you the rest and carried out his own death! What more do you want from him!

*Majiko was glowing, his talking cat spells was a wondrous success*

What the hell's a sprinkles? Is it a cat? Why does a cat talk like a snake? This is weird. Maybe you whack and don't think. I think and whack so watch your kitty-snake back! :angry: Not smart to claw my face when you fit so nicely into a blender... :look:...a windmill-powered blender! :devil:

My God, look at this NA result:

"Last night you followed Rotrigous. As stated in his final post, he did indeed make his way to the rooms of Mary the maid, and spent the night entertaining her. You do however have a suspicion that he was not just there to enjoy himself, and that it was not a coincidence that he had spent the night with Mary on many an occasion.

Despite this, he did not get up to anything that required you to take action, so you settled down comfortably and awaited the dawn…"

Could you imagine that now?? *huh*

:rofl: I love this. Go read old ones. They're so fun! :wub:

Pay attention to the time stamps. Days lasted weeks. 12 game days! :laugh:

You're much further along in September, it seems Lady Dolores sprung forth on day 2 (the earliest posts weren't ascribed to her, she appears a little later), back in June. JUNE. JUNE TO SEPTEMBER. It's almost like Red Moon or MotEE. :laugh:

Kyle, the castle torturer/executioner, had a large lump on his head. I wonder if he had anything to do with the assassination last night. Or did he torture someone so much that something hit his head?

General Marcus limping slightly. Did he fall down or something heavy hit his leg?

Calvin, the fisherman. He had scratches on his leg. Don't tell me he is out catching fish last night? His leg was pretty fine at the day. No activites are supposed to be carried out of the Castle.

Perhaps one of them was hit by a certain Greek Armor... :look:

You can only vote when you know the player and character.

Oh, here's another note:

That's a stupid rule.

Who's writing these notes? Is it me? Where's me hand?

*locates hand*

I'm keeping my eye on you... :hmpf_bad:

And yes, inline quoting of locked topics is a bitch now.

Seriously, it's like a whole different world in there, an insane world of noobs and weirdos and those are just Draggy. It's scary to read that now... :look:

Good times. :sweet:

You're much further along in September, it seems Lady Dolores sprung forth on day 2 (the earliest posts weren't ascribed to her, she appears a little later), back in June. JUNE. JUNE TO SEPTEMBER. It's almost like Red Moon or MotEE. :laugh:

Day 2? I must not know how to spell Delores. I tried using CTRL + F. Who was the first to mention her? We voted for her later. Well, Zepher did... :laugh:

Greek armor...

Seriously, it's like a whole different world in there, an insane world of noobs and weirdos and those are just Draggy. It's scary to read that now... :look:

It's hilarious! There was a two-page conclusion where all I said was "nice game, Dragonator." :wacko: What the hell? It's like bizzaro-world. Nobody even fought during the conclusion. It's weird. It makes my skin crawl. Where's the petty animosity??

Good times. :sweet:

The best. :cry_happy:

:sick: Ew, stop it. :tongue:

Maybe everyone could have that much fun again if two Admins didn't have ego wars and fight in every game and try to kill each other and act like children...dickhead Admins... :sweet:

Don't make me like you or talk to you again, it won't work! :tongue:

:ugh:

:laugh:

Day 2? I must not know how to spell Delores. I tried using CTRL + F. Who was the first to mention her? We voted for her later. Well, Zepher did... :laugh:

Dolores, yeah. You created her as an unnamed note writer and then named her on the next page.

Greek armor...

And giant megablocking carrots. Speaking of megablocking carrots, I'm not sure if you ever knew that I got revenge on our dear Lord Dragonator during the PoP Bloodbath where I had someone kill him by giant carrot in the megablocks. Oh, and he was playing Mustafa at the time. :laugh:

Maybe everyone could have that much fun again if two Admins didn't have ego wars and fight in every game and try to kill each other and act like children...dickhead Admins... :sweet:

megabluck 'em, megabluck 'em all. With giant carrots. IN THE megablocks. :angry:

Don't make me like you or talk to you again, it won't work! :tongue:

Here we go again. :look:

Oh look, a note...

Lord Salisbury Steak is trying to trick you. Don't let him do it, he's got a carrot behind his back! ~ Lady Dolores

Hmmm. :sceptic:

I would like to vote for lord Stinklepants the stinkiest lord of pants and kumquats and imaginary note writing (there were actually votes in the game that were written like that ... AND ACCEPTED!) :wacko:

I would like to vote for lord Stinklepants the stinkiest lord of pants and kumquats and imaginary note writing (there were actually votes in the game that were written like that ... AND ACCEPTED!) :wacko:

I know. :hmpf: And Staudie narrated the whole thing. And the day openers were multi-colored novels. And then we made that Dragon guy a moderator. :wall: What the hell? :wacko:

Oh, look. A note:

You're doing it again. -Lady Dolores

What?

That thing you used to do before you started writing plays. :hmpf:

Oh, so you have a problem with the plays too?

They're as bad as multi-colored day openers and Staudie narration.

:sick:

I hear people are as sick of seeing you and the evil one make up as they are of watching you fight. Get a room.

She was always an insufferable bitch.

Vote Lord Roto-Rooter who will hopefully play in this manner in the next game and all the other megablocks can be dumped off a balcony with the rest of the potatoes.

Vote Lord Roto-Rooter who will hopefully play in this manner in the next game and all the other megablocks can be dumped off a balcony with the rest of the potatoes.

Wasn't that like day 4, when Captain Pegleg (?) was covered in dragon crap during one of our illustrious hosts rambling sessions? Or maybe he did it to himself, I just remember it had something to do with food and it was disgusting and yes, perhaps we can do that. If not, we'll destroy the host, that's just about as good. :devil:

Ok, right now, this is so much more fun to read than the actual ongoing game :laugh:

Sign in to follow this