Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest II Confirmation & Discussion Thread

I'll keep your morale up, if you know what I mean. :look:

I'm a girl. :look:

Oh! :oh: You mean my tail. Yes, of course, my fluffy tail :blush: !

I do love my purrrrs :purrr: but I have a loving husband. Isn't that right Maurice, dear :wub_drool:

Oi talk in character, or else you are breaking the rules the law! :angry:

Do I know you??? I don't recalling seeing your name in the townhall signature registrars. :look:

Do I know you??? I don't recalling seeing your name in the townhall signature registrars. :look:

Hmpf, Everyone should already know me, I'm Gordon Gorilla, Lawman, and the best Gorilla in town. suck it Monk.

I'm a girl. :look:

Oh! :oh: You mean my tail. Yes, of course, my fluffy tail :blush: !

Actually I meant I could do Magic Tricks to entertain you, what were you thinking of? :look:

Hmpf, Everyone should already know me, I'm Gordon Gorilla, Lawman, and the best Gorilla in town. suck it Monk.

OHhhh, since you know what, if you are the law enforcer and the best, if you proclaim to be. Then, please indicate it in your badge. :wink:

Put that detail inside your EB member's signature for easy identification.

Please read the fine print.

I do love my purrrrs :purrr: but I have a loving husband. Isn't that right Maurice, dear :wub_drool:

Yes, very loving :wub:

*Hands Casey a fish* :look:

OHhhh, since you know what, if you are the law enforcer and the best, if you proclaim to be. Then, please indicate it in your badge. :wink:

Put that detail inside your EB member's signature for easy identification.

Please read the fine print.

We don't actually get badges, but we do have these neat laminated cards, I'll get a marker and change "Lawman #3" to Gordon Gorilla now. :sweet:

We don't actually get badges, but we do have these neat laminated cards...

Intimidating. :snicker:

We don't actually get badges, but we do have these neat laminated cards, I'll get a marker and change "Lawman #3" to Gordon Gorilla now. :sweet:

Ahh, that's much clearer and better. Thank you. :sweet:

Heyhey girlfriend, it's Ralphy Rabbit. Me and my boyfriend Ernie moved here in the hopes of finding some neighbors who are tolerant of our cross species relationship.

Good luck finding anyone that's tolerant of you. Certainly! Merp.

Actually I meant I could do Magic Tricks to entertain you, what were you thinking of? :look:

Magic? Isn't that evil and stuff? :look: But, *meow* I did not get magic tricks from your trying to "up my morale," Gordon :look: I was thinking of... puuurrrrr :purrr:

Magic? Isn't that evil and stuff? :look: But, *meow* I did not get magic tricks from your trying to "up my morale," Gordon :look: I was thinking of... puuurrrrr :purrr:

I'm pretty sure that's sexual harassment. That's illegal.

Yes, very loving :wub:

*Hands Casey a fish* :look:

Aww, so adorable, purrrr :purrr::wub: Thanks for the fish, but I'm not hungry, could a hunk of dock worker like you carry your loving wife to bed? I think we're in for a Lon day ahead of us tomorrow. :look: Deary :wub_drool::purrr:

Aww, so adorable, purrrr :purrr::wub: Thanks for the fish, but I'm not hungry, could a hunk of dock worker like you carry your loving wife to bed? I think we're in for a Lon day ahead of us tomorrow. :look: Deary :wub_drool::purrr:

Certainly, if you're not hungry :sweet::wub:.

I hope I don't get killed off early by angry mafia players who were in my last game. I mean, oops, sorry I was recalling a game I hosted with my friends at a dinner party.

Hi, I'm Bristol Bunny!

I hope I don't get killed off early by angry mafia players who were in my last game. I mean, oops, sorry I was recalling a game I hosted with my friends at a dinner party.

Hi, I'm Bristol Bunny!

What an interesting dinner party. I'm sure nobody would kkill you for that would they? Quiet, you weren't even there, you wouldn't know. No. You wouldn't. Bristol Bunny! What was so bad at the party that people would want to kill you? Did you serve breakfast late more than half the time? :laugh:

Oh, Edgar, I'm so glad to see you're all right. Now stop harassing the worthless lawman for a moment and come give your wife a kiss. :wub:

Hi, I'm Bristol Bunny!

Bristol, I'm sure you'll be voted off early for entirely unrelated reasons. Feel better? :classic:

Oh, goodness gracious, I thought there was a crow here for a second! ( :tongue: )

:oh:

<ahem> Horace Horse here! Town Blacksmith. Does anyone have any mushrooms? I could really go for some mushrooms right now...

:oh:

<ahem> Horace Horse here! Town Blacksmith. Does anyone have any mushrooms? I could really go for some mushrooms right now...

I thought we agreed to no psychedelics in these games... of life after that game... of life in the desert with the angry god... of life. :hmpf_bad: Or was that the one with the Asylum?

Psychedelics? No, no, they're just mushrooms that induce hallucinations and expand one's consciousness, dude. :grin:

You all look like tree stumps to me. Is that not normal?

Including you. It's why I set up my little beauty salon right here in Winterhaven.

And what are you looking at? :look: I'm a woman! Never seen a female bulldog before? Where's my Booookieeee? :cry_sad:

You all look like tree stumps to me. Is that not normal?

Only for the monkeys present, it would seem.

Only for the monkeys present, it would seem.

Hey man, I am a Silverback Gorilla and proud, Monkey is such a derogatory term. And don't start about tree stumps, it's safer that way.

Hey man, I am a Silverback Gorilla and proud, Monkey is such a derogatory term. And don't start about tree stumps, it's safer that way.

You don't look like a silver back gorilla, though :look: