Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Day Four

If you hadn't given enough reason to be suspected, the stump wouldn't have used his magic to poop on you, so you should realise that you had given off signs. I will say it wasn't ridiculously obvious, and you get a lot of credit for not flipzing out.

Whatever, it's easy to say that now.

Shall we use these next two days the rest of the day to gather ourselves, ask some more questions, and try and slip up another scum? We have plenty of time, and time that should not be wasted in celebration.

Shall we use these next two days the rest of the day to gather ourselves, ask some more questions, and try and slip up another scum? We have plenty of time, and time that should not be wasted in celebration.

But... but I was looking forward to spending some quality time on the holo-beach deck!

Nah, that sounds good to me. The more scum we get, the better

But... but I was looking forward to spending some quality time on the holo-beach deck!

We are operating a scientific reasearch naval vessel. We get quality holo-beach time when we've done our jobs :grin: .

I heard you were a neutral vig :hmpf: who could pass on your ability :hmpf: and knew the identities of all the 'PRs' :hmpf: if only the scum would contact you :hmpf: and turn over their names to you. :hmpf:

I do have a list of suspects, but it's just going to start them being defensive in advance, and we don't really need the distraction right now. It has gone to a few trusted members of the town. Not really sure where else to go with things today.

Vote Tally:

Lieutenant Commander Gordon / Scubacarrot: 11 (Capt.John Paul, Scouty, Masked Builder, swils, darkdragon, Shadows, Tamamono, Rufus, Waterbrick Down, Inconspicuous, AwesomeStar)

No room for dickussions! :laugh:

Vote: Andrew Gordon (Scubacarrot)

No room for dickussions! :laugh:

Vote: Andrew Gordon (Scubacarrot)

... not even funny.

Vote: The inventor of bulshit roles

I would've gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for you stupid sting operators! And that tree too! :laugh:

My god you are such a :wall:

:wall: :wall: :wall:

I'm glad our stump served us well at least, unlike certain unhelpful simpletons.

Vote: Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon (Scubacarrot)

My god you are such a :wall:

:wall: :wall: :wall:

That was obviously a joke. :hmpf: Or did you not see the "laugh" emote? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:wall::hmpf:

Wall of text, here we go!

Ok, here's the deal everyone... I'm the town Vig. Apologies for my ineffectiveness so far, but I will explain a bit. As for today, I have been quiet since I plugged into the holodeck's camping simulator last night and was off on a weekend campout that was so engaging I didn't realize it was time for breakfast! Funny how in this day and age you have to plug in so that you can unplug!

Anyway, I claimed to Commander Gordon on Day 2 due to a poor read of him and soon found myself under the Magic Mushroom's umbrella along with Willis, Gordon, and another player who claims blocker. When Falcon was still alive, he mentioned that he was in talks with a blocker. That day, I had no reason to distrust anyone in the group and the group decided to go ahead and proceed with the killing of Ensign Campbell for his post editing. Made sense given what we knew at the time.

BTW, my night 1 kill was indeed Mandel. I don't know why my MO changed from night 1 to night 2, but I think perhaps it was just a glitch. Last night, I went after Wright due to some intelligence from Gordon.

So... where does this get us today other than an easy lynch of Gordon now that we've all eaten the pooped mushrooms?

If you recall, the core that Falcon built included 5 of us. Along with Falcon, there was Willis, Gordon, myself, and a player who claimed blocker. Now when I went and asked Samantha York for the list of roles, she was happy to reveal the names that everyone else already knows, but she didn't want to share the Vig with me. What a strange thing to do given that I'm the Vig.

So I asked the blocker why he claimed vig to York, and he confirmed that he did. Why would you do such a thing, Blocker? According to York, the person who claimed Vig to her has requested that their name not be revealed publicly. But that information is already in the hands of scum through Gordon. Why would you do such a thing, Blocker? If you know that the scum knew your role and mine through Gordon, why did you continue to mislead York?

All this said, York is in the clear in my book. I don't see why York would hide the Vig identity from me, and I don't see why the Blocker would be lying to her about stuff the scum already knows unless the Blocker is scum, too.

Last thing I'll say is that Lieutenant Daly was Donna Willis' watcher target last night. Read into that what you will.

Oh, and Vote: Commander Andrew Gordon (Scubacarrot). Pissed off you were that I told LEGOman that I thought I was being played by a scum role cop, eh? I was right!

*snip*

For clarification, he didn't give permission, not tell me to not say he was the vig. Still suspicious.

Vote Tally:

Lieutenant Commander Gordon / Scubacarrot: 14 (Capt.John Paul, Scouty, Masked Builder, swils, darkdragon, Shadows, Tamamono, Rufus, Waterbrick Down, Inconspicuous, AwesomeStar, Fugazi, Dragonator, fhomess)

Inventor of bulshit roles / Bob: 1 (Scubacarrot)

Everyone has voted.

Vote Tally:

Lieutenant Commander Gordon / Scubacarrot: 14 (Capt.John Paul, Scouty, Masked Builder, swils, darkdragon, Shadows, Tamamono, Rufus, Waterbrick Down, Inconspicuous, AwesomeStar, Fugazi, Dragonator, fhomess)

Inventor of bulshit roles / Bob: 1 (Scubacarrot)

Everyone has voted. A conclusion will be up shortly. Get those night actions in!

img_3954.jpg

"So, you've chosen the First Officer?" the Admiral asked.

"Yes!" says the crowd. "He's a dick!"

img_3955.jpg

"Well now I've got all your champagne after running in circles!"

This thread can now be closed.