Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

[MOC] Bespin Duel (micro)

gallery_101_23_281.gif

This is my entry for AC Pin's 2nd Community Build! I wanted to work in a smaller scale, since I have less time to build:

b1.jpg

I will post more entries in this scale since these were so easy to build!

b2.jpg

Micro Darth Vader!

b3.jpg

Micro Luke Skywalker!

b4.jpg

A little(hehe)size comparison!

b5.jpg

Ooh, a new scale from Mood! :drool:

Vader looks great. I'm not sure about Luke, though. The blue stud in his head doesn't look right. Would the arms look better right up against the torso, without the stud in between?

Thanks! The blue plate is supposed to represent Luke's eyes, but I wondered if it looked right as well. As far as the stud between the arms, I removed them and will repost just for YOU Doc! :laugh:

Thanks! The blue plate is supposed to represent Luke's eyes, but I wondered if it looked right as well. As far as the stud between the arms, I removed them and will repost just for YOU Doc! :laugh:

:sweet:

I'll blog this once you're finished with it, by the way. :wink:

Hello!

Those shrinked down figures are great, especially the Vader mask constructions turned out pretty well. The printed 1x1 tile ia also one of my favourites to use as it's a very versatile printing. :classic:

Cheers,

Christopher

Hello!

Those shrinked down figures are great, especially the Vader mask constructions turned out pretty well. The printed 1x1 tile ia also one of my favourites to use as it's a very versatile printing. :classic:

Cheers,

Christopher

Thanks, legostein! :classic:

Very cool Mood! :thumbup: I was looking at these on Flickr and quite enjoyed them.

Thanks, Masked! I'm hoping I can improve with each build in this scale. :wink:

Thanks, Masked! I'm hoping I can improve with each build in this scale. :wink:

Please continue with both of your scales! They're both great. I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve for this one.

Mad, you invented amother scale Mood, very nice. I can see more of these micro figs being created. Great job, im sure like your moodland scale they will only get better as you refine your techneques. :thumbup:

Im really enjoying the scale! Both the figs are done well, Vader's head looks good and something about Luke is very cute. :laugh:

Nice job on the whole! And keep it up!

CF

Im really enjoying the scale! Both the figs are done well, Vader's head looks good and something about Luke is very cute. :laugh:

Nice job on the whole! And keep it up!

CF

Thanks! I'm glad you like these. :classic:

AWWWW. I love this little micro scene M<0><0<DSWIM.

Thanks! I'm working on a certain group of bounty hunters in this scale right now. :wink:

Well, since Brickdoctor never blogged this, I took the liberty of doing it myself (I hope Doc will forgive me). This is awesome!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

This looks awesome. I love the micro Vader, and the whole scene is still very good. One thing I might change is turn the binoculars on Vader around.

Great job :thumbup:

Well, since Brickdoctor never blogged this, I took the liberty of doing it myself (I hope Doc will forgive me). This is awesome!

Ah, I didn't see the updated pics, so I didn't blog it. :blush:

Thanks for doing it.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks for the blogging! :sweet:

This looks awesome. I love the micro Vader, and the whole scene is still very good. One thing I might change is turn the binoculars on Vader around.

Great job :thumbup:

Thanks. I originally had the binoculars turned the other way, but the bigger ends look like eyes if you look at the face head-on. :grin:

Edited by M<0><0<DSWIM

Thanks! I'm working on a certain group of bounty hunters in this scale right now. :wink:

Can't wait :moar:, but isn’t Zuckass already this scale eh :grin:.

I wonder how would it be to get inside your mind.

Minifigs are playing with microfigs, while moodland figs and alarm clocks step on them...

It's scale madness.

Your build is very cute, and cudos on inventing a new scale. :thumbup: