WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Santa Roleplayer - This is due to this day closer in Baritones 3. Not sure who gave me this one.

Shadows got so excited he finally found someone with the same Santa fetish. :devil:

A new title! Geez, I haven't been updating this for awhile. Thank you to our EB Fellows who have been helping to keep the first post up to date.

- works on his megablocks in private [ Oh, a new title! I am guessing it comes from Hinckley due to my ongoing participation inside Baritones 3, Day Six discussion thread. You got to follow this mafia game to understand "why". ]

A new title! Geez, I haven't been updating this for awhile. Thank you to our EB Fellows who have been helping to keep the first post up to date.

- works on his megablocks in private [ Oh, a new title! I am guessing it comes from Hinckley due to my ongoing participation inside Baritones 3, Day Six discussion thread. You got to follow this mafia game to understand "why". ]

:blush: Just so you know, the saying is "work my megablocks off" not "work on my megablocks." Sorry. I probably should've PMed you to let you know instead of making it your title.

:blush: Just so you know, the saying is "work my megablocks off" not "work on my megablocks." Sorry. I probably should've PMed you to let you know instead of making it your title.

You had to make it known in the hard way, don't you? :look::tongue:

Now, I had to pray someone will come by and give my title another change. :laugh:

You had to make it known in the hard way, don't you? :look::tongue:

Now, I had to pray someone will come by and give my title another change. :laugh:

Like "make it known in the hard way?" :blush:

:tongue:

I was reminded of another title I had recently and updated my last post.

It seems like I have a new title...

Back in business - Probably given by Superkalle for me using LDD again, after a long absence.

"Great Balls", love Jamie Given to me by me! After meeting Jamie Berard at Brick Expo, he offered me a signed hat, and after looking at my Maersk Hotties, I asked him to sign my hat "Great Balls" which he did with a huge Jamie smile. He is all class. :thumbup:

Yeah he is. :wub:

Photographic Sensei - In the staff forum, I gave Pep some photog advice and it came off a little zen... Not sure who gave me this one either.

That was me...

Yeah he is. :wub:

That was me...

Love it.

Where'd your new title come from?

I was the original party pooper! :devil:

I was a party pooper for a while too... I guess that's a popular one around here.

Got my first title - a little sooner than I expected, though :cry_happy: :

New and Fresh Pirate News Scout!

Well, the title gives it kind of away - I am a new and fresh pirate news scout! And it was most probably given to me be one of the shipyard crew, praise be thee!

Edited by Horry

Hands Up!

Given by Hinckley for my silly idea in Baritones III that those raising their hands in a picture were scum. It's also my first title ever.

Just a whore - Y'know, I'm not sure where this came from. :tongue: It probably resulted from an off-forum chat between Shadows, Draggy and I. I blame Shadows. :laugh:

Hinckley Bouncer - Bouncing Hinckleys is another hobby of mine.

EB's New Resident Smartass - I just can't help my smartassery. :blush:

Both from Hinck.

Hinckley Bouncer - Bouncing Hinckleys is another hobby of mine.

EB's New Resident Smartass - I just can't help my smartassery. :blush:

Both from Hinck.

Hinckley should have a new title:

Title giving sensei

:tongue:

NOT a Bubble-headed Pony Caretaker I had a certain... Reaction, to some pictures. I suspect Hinckley titled me.

NOT a Bubble-headed Pony Caretaker I had a certain... Reaction, to some pictures. I suspect Hinckley titled me.

Correct. :blush:

My Kaboominator is all green- From Hinck. In Baritones 3 I was (rightfully) wary of the grenade that eventually blew me up. I told Hinck that in spite of his reassurances that I wanted a bomb disposal robot to deliver the grenade. I even had the name "Kaboominator" picked out for it but he told me no. It's all green now to celebrate my Fellow-ing.

Oh, I'm sure of that. :wink:

:grin:

Will give you a woody - No, it's not how it sounds! :laugh: I mean a Woodstock Bourbon and Cola! Here, on the house. :grin:

902671_0_9999_med_v1_m56577569832115235.jpg

I just got a new title and I got no idea what it meant, who gave it to me and how I got it?? :look:

Can someone please give me a hint? :blush:

Edit: Now I know where it comes from!

- On the contradictory [ I got this from Rufus as I was supposed to use " on the contrary" instead of "on the contradictory". Silly me. ]

Edited by WhiteFang