Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

3 sets of Chima from TK Maxx. . Which even with an over 50% discount would still be much too much for a lot of Lego fans :wink: but my son loves it!

I finally caved in and ordered 60095 for roughly 81 €. It seems like a nice ship and a lovely wreck. I know I would have regretted not getting it later on.

Put in my order for the Ewok Village in response to the news that it will retire soon. I couldn't miss out on the opportunity to pair it up with my old Endor Base! Should make a great display with some green baseplates and plenty of stormtroopers! :wub:

Can't wait for it to arrive in the post, but it's my Christmas treat, so I'll have to wait a long time to be allowed to open it. :grin:

11 hours ago, Brandon Miller said:

Picked these up on the last day of 5 Below's 2 for $5 sale.

Dimensions_zps6a8duoft.jpg

Woah!

Got the Battle on Takodana and Carbon Freezing Chamber recently :laugh:

The 21305 maze - I've been looking at it for a bit.  Double points at the Lego store, now was the time.

Plus a large PAB cup.  Mainly black cones, hinges and sand green bits.   At the Tigard (OR) store, FWIW :-)

I ended up getting some more collectable mini-figures. Series 16 this time the four I got the Hiker, pirate, spooky boy & cyborg. 

Got the LEGO Ideas WALL-E (which is somehow even better in person!), and the Aladdin and Mr. Incredible Disney Minifigures. Also got the A-wing pilot polybag free with my purchase.

Finally got my hands on the white bicycle. I have every color bike now. 

Now, I have seen a black bicycle...but Brickset doesn't have it. Is it a fake or just missing from the database?

2 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Finally got my hands on the white bicycle. I have every color bike now. 

Now, I have seen a black bicycle...but Brickset doesn't have it. Is it a fake or just missing from the database?

You mean this one: http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=4719c01&name=Bicycle, Complete Assembly (2-Piece Wheels)&category=[Riding Cycle]#T=C&C=11

Features in 8 sets, but last one is from 2005. Also has a slightly different part number (c01 instead of the current c02).

22 minutes ago, Phil B said:

You mean this one: http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=4719c01&name=Bicycle, Complete Assembly (2-Piece Wheels)&category=[Riding Cycle]#T=C&C=11

Features in 8 sets, but last one is from 2005. Also has a slightly different part number (c01 instead of the current c02).

Ah ha! That's the one. Odd. I checked the "see all available colors" or whatever it's called on a part at Brickset. 

7 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Ah ha! That's the one. Odd. I checked the "see all available colors" or whatever it's called on a part at Brickset. 

You didn't see it because the part at Brickset is the new bicycle part, not the older one which comes in Black. Brickset's parts are what LEGO officially publishes as parts (but they only started publishing parts ~10 years or so ago), whereas BrickLink has almost ALL parts ever made by LEGO, catalogued by fans. So look for parts over at Bricklink instead of at Brickset if you want a comprehensive overview.

6 hours ago, Phil B said:

You didn't see it because the part at Brickset is the new bicycle part, not the older one which comes in Black. Brickset's parts are what LEGO officially publishes as parts (but they only started publishing parts ~10 years or so ago), whereas BrickLink has almost ALL parts ever made by LEGO, catalogued by fans. So look for parts over at Bricklink instead of at Brickset if you want a comprehensive overview.

Got'cha.

NOW I own every color bike, once the mail delivers it. :tongue:

7 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

Got'cha.

NOW I own every color bike, once the mail delivers it. :tongue:

To confirm: there are eight distinct colors across the two molds:

White

Red

Green

Black

Dark Pink

Yellow

Medium Azure

Bright Light Orange

(I used BL color names). Would be nice to see a picture with all of them next to eachother  - care to post one once your black bike comes in?

I purchased 42054 Claas Xerion 5000 Trac VC last Sunday and received it on Friday.

Phil, you're killing me! :tongue: Now I need the old yellow & pink bike(upon seeing it, I do recall seeing it before). 

Edited by Vindicare

We bought this bike here. There are other stickers. It is a real and genuine Lego? Tell me please. And how, in general, this set can cost? Or it does not cost anything?
Thank you.

IMG_7428.jpeg