Catanas

DC Doodles - Superheroes month

These are really fantastic.

Nice job. I love how Hush seems to be just staring up at the sky, thanking someone for his recent kill. :P

Wow, these are absolutely brilliant drawings, Catanas, I'm amazed at your skill to be able to do this. :wub:

As for some more ones, how about a version of The Riddler? I think that he'd look really great in your style.

Thanks muchly guys again! Atrocitus is up! :grin:

Sorry I missed a day, little busy :hmpf_bad: Anywho, with regards to recent replies. I'm avoiding Nolanverse for the moment I'm afraid though I might take a stab at some point. At least one of the Birds of Prey makes the list, a version of the Riddler will, and the Green Lantern core will show up in force. Not so sure about Talons as I don't really know much of them.

Catanas I think that you should try some of the arkham city game characters, I'd bet you would make the, look well cool, you could try:

One armed Russian clown

Azrael

DEADSHOT (this would be ace)

Mad Hatter

:)

Great job on Atrocitus and the rest of them, so excited to see more. I would like to see Green Arrow when you have the time :D

Wow these are great ! You've done such a great job on all of them.

Do you mind me asking which wacom tablet you use ? I use my macbook's trackpad + inklet but I havent done much with it yet. Im considering getting a drawing tablet tho...

Anyways, I have a few suggestions for you that Id LOVE to see you draw :

1- Darkseid <----------------------- I WOULD LOVE A DARKSEID

2- Deathstroke from the comics or Slade from Teen Titans TV series

3- The Penguin's mini penguin henchmen... idk maybe robbing a fish store or something haha

P.S. kudos to whoever suggested Lobo :D

Edit : On reflection, I don't like this at all. I might have to go back to it at some point :P

Well, I for one, actually really like the Lobo drawing! But if you feel the need to add any improvements, it's all up to you. :classic:

Oh, and all of your other drawings are great.

P.S. kudos to whoever suggested Lobo :D

Thanks! :wink:

This long topic and skimming through I didn't see a single suggestion of The Sandman characters? It would be nice to see Dream, Death or any other Endless in minifig form, even if "just" an illustration. :)

Oh wow, I know most of these characters not but they look all awesome. :thumbup::classic:

You're style looks like you work for the lego club magazine or something like that.

I like your supergirl very much and the style reminds me of that new cartoon with Supergirl, Wonderwoman and Batgirl.

I also saw Johnny Thunders grave behind that skeleton. Strange nobody noticid it earlier. (sorry for wrong spelling)

Green Arrow looks awesome. The colouring is great and I like how his bow and foot stick outside the box.

Once again, an amazing job!

Arrow looks really fantastic.

I agree about the hood looking better than the hat in general :sweet:

Keep it up :thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

Just looking these again, I think I can safely say they are my favorite part of superhero month. :D

It would be really cool to see some in a more pop art style!

Nice! I love that Green Arrow! :sweet: We need an official Minifigure of him! Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

Edited by Legomaster34