Davor

[MOC] Tatooine diorama

WOW, great MOC. Tatooine is my favourite planet and i love to see scenes like yours. I like the "junkshops", the speeder and the use of tiles. Is it possible to make some more detailed fotos (e.g. back of the cantina)?

Edited by Krize

hey!

there will be more photos, there will be expansion(in the future), but it will take some time.

Small imperfections are the result of transportation and me not been there to fix it duo to a business trip I had the same date. Thats also why I don`t have more photos from different angle.

Great work, Davor. :thumbup:

I really like your Tatooine diorama, those tiled surfaces on the roof look great. But I like studded surfaces better for the sand look on the floor. And that small speeder looks also really nice.

Can't wait for more photos to see your creation and the details even better. :classic:

the Inventor

i feel like the only replies i am ever able to give in these threads are, "wow thats amazing!" but.. its so true! this is excellent work.

Very nice diorama Daver! The details on the rooftops are great and the smooth buildings look really good. I love the two stalls outside the most though.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures on this. :sweet:

Wow! This is great! The buildings are great, and all the minifigs in their poses are nice too. Thanks for sharing, and I hope to see more pictures soon!

Fantastic work! :laugh: I love the creative canopies for the street shops. Keep up the good work, man! can't wait for the other pictures! :wink:

Very cool! I like how it isn't gigantic like others I have seen but still gives a great feeling of Tatooine.

I don't know why, but I really really like this MOC, a great deal more than a lot of much larger, more complex and more detailed dioramas that I have seen, even. I really enjoy building small vignettes, and there's something about this one that really works. I do like how it captures everyday life rather than a battle or duel (yet even everyday life in the Star Wars universe can be alien and interesting to us), and the construction of the buildings and structures is very clean and professional, almost feeling like something one might see at Miniland. Very good work.

Fantastic! I love the litle speeder too. I think your fig placement is just as important as the set itself and yours really looks great, everyone is where you think they'd be. :thumbup:

Excellent stuff. The only thing is, I don't remember seeing Bossk in Mos Eisley.

Artistic freedom - you have to do something to add more aliens to such a setting.

Me neither (BossK) - but it doesn't really matter does it?

Why is there a Winter Talz Alien in the middle of the Dessert?

Same as the above answer.

What's wrong with you?

This is a MOC he can add whoever and whatever he wants.

No need to "whip it" or obsessively look for "errors" that allows you guys to flash your "knowledge" of the Star Wars Universe.

I'm more than sure Davor knows what creatures belongs where :hmpf:

You probably would have whined as well had he used aliens from SP3...

What's wrong with you?

This is a MOC he can add whoever and whatever he wants.

No need to "whip it" or obsessively look for "errors" that allows you guys to flash your "knowledge" of the Star Wars Universe.

I'm more than sure Davor knows what creatures belongs where :hmpf:

You probably would have whined as well had he used aliens from SP3...

Mm. Besides, Muftak was with Momaw Nadon in the Mos Eisley cantina, so I don't see anything wrong with it.