Superkalle

Official Lego sets - Book, WIP, Requests

Ok, if I've understood well, all these builds have thei building instructions.

So, if all the builds can be built simultaneously and all toghether compose a scene, thene they are a single model.

Otherwise you can treat them as single alternate models, but frankly in this case I'd like to see a preview before posting that.

It seems like it would be best to arrange the minibuilds around the spinner then, seeing as the inventory suggests that they can all be built at the same time and serve a function in the "main" set.

Here are all the builds with the supplemental instruction pages anyway - I'll also add this link to the post in the index after I finish all my current things.

I have finished all the new Architecture sets (as always :sweet: ). I will add them tonight/this afternoon!

@Gnac

I'm not sure I've understood... "all the builds with the supplemental instruction pages" are models not included in the main model?

In this case, if you can built that simultaneously, you can post them as a single alternate model (including the same spinner of the main model, if possible).

I'm currently working on an LDD-file for set 11910 - the micro version of the Galaxy Explorer 928, coming with the DK book "Great LEGO sets"

I'm currently working on an LDD-file for set 11910 - the micro version of the Galaxy Explorer 928, coming with the DK book "Great LEGO sets"

Looking forward to it :classic:

@Holodoc

If you will post it in the LDD Official Sets topic, don't forget to link a reference to the official instructions. :classic:

@Holodoc

If you will post it in the LDD Official Sets topic, don't forget to link a reference to the official instructions. :classic:

Oh. Where would that be in this case?

I have the physical set already built by the parts list and the photos provided by Brickset. I have no official instructions, neither do I know where I could find them. :look:

For anyone looking to see 75827 Ghostbusters Firehouse, I have started the LDD build. I am to the second floor, so far I have been unable to place the packs inside the first floor lockers. They seem to have the room, without the whip, but need to be at odd position to fit. Other placement issues include the pizza and cheese inside the fridge. Will these be important for posting to official Lego set builds? I have not yet posted one and would love for this to be my first one.

For anyone looking to see 75827 Ghostbusters Firehouse, I have started the LDD build. I am to the second floor, so far I have been unable to place the packs inside the first floor lockers. They seem to have the room, without the whip, but need to be at odd position to fit. Other placement issues include the pizza and cheese inside the fridge. Will these be important for posting to official Lego set builds? I have not yet posted one and would love for this to be my first one.

Not to disappoint you, but a first LDD-file is already here.

You can still be second best. :wink:

Will these be important for posting to official Lego set builds?

Missing parts are very common when you build a set with LDD. It is not a problem, you simply have to replace these parts with some other similar parts or some kind of plausible brick build solution.

The important thing is that the final result is clearly recognizable.

Edited by Calabar

@Kevkipo I have one, but I can't work out how to upload LXF files... I'm new around here. But I will see what I can do.

EDIT: Figured that this would be useful... I have LXF's of almost every 2016 set released so far. As soon as I get this small problem sorted out, I will be fixing some rather large gaps in the index.

Edited by PicnicBasketSam

Anyone posted the lxf of Technic 42043 Mercedes Benz Arocs by any chance? :-/

I found someone post the file on ldd.lego.com gallery: http://ldd.us.lego.c...a8-f292efbb9a15 . He said the missing is pneumatic pipes, but after i see the missing also print, stickers, and brick built pneumatic.

Edited by KamalMYafi

I would like to see 42056 Porsche 911 GT3 RS in LXF form.

Anyone made it far using all the available possible elements?

Edited by BrickWild

I suppose I'll be doing the Creator stuff then. Specifically 30474, 31049, 31051-31053 and that 40221 fountain thingy.

I almost finished Mixels series 7 & 8 + Mixes, Maxes and Murps. And Assault on Hoth.

Edited by Stephan