Superkalle

Minifg collectors series 2 pics and barcodes

I have done a proper sheet of the series two minifigures for both Europe & USA

PDF

Are there a lot of people shopping in stores in both North America and Europe? :sceptic:

I know I will while traveling, thanks much! A very pleasing on the eye version as well.

Thanks again and God Bless,

Nathan

Have these been spotted anywhere on the west coast yet? Still no sight of them in the Puget Sound area.

For those of you around me in Dallas, Texas, USA - From what I gathered through my travels today, all of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex TRU's had them and are out already. This is what I found out from employees that I talked with. I did not get even one :( I called one of the two Lego stores in the Metroplex (I had already read a prior post that said the other was out,) No luck there either.

Does anyone know how the releases worked last time? Did stores get multiple shipments?

My TRU here in Tyler still had them yesterday (two boxes open). I know that's a long drive from Dallas, but that's all I got for you. I remember last series that TRU got the early shipment and one more after that a few weeks later.

I visited my TRU yesterday and wished I'd brought my bar code sheet. I was reduced to feeling the bags. Most of them are easy to tell, but I was struggling with a hungry wife and daughter waiting on me.

A dad came up with two young sons and one of them wanted a lion tamer. I told him about the bar codes and he whipped out his phone. My internet was acting up, so we used his phone to find this thread. A total stranger was letting my navigate on his phone! He couldn't zoom in enough to see the bar codes clearly, so I gave his son the lion tamer I had already identified.

Then a mother came up and told us she wishes she could tell what was on the inside because she bought her son a vampire. She said she threw it away because they didn't allow that kind of thing in their house (I live in the Bible Belt of America). I told her about the bar codes as well, but as none of us had the sheet we were all feeling the packages.

I finally just pulled out as many different bar codes as I could find and checked out. I figured I could come back after lunch once I knew which ones I still needed to make a set. I came back later and almost completed my set. I'm just missing the mexican. Out of the two boxes I only found one spartan. It seems like someone beat me to army building there.

So last time I heard some of these were available at Borders? Is that still true for Series 2 (in the US)? And if so, what section of the store would I find them?

The closest TRU is 45 min. away from where I live and I don't wannna drive that long to find out they are out of them already like last time... :sadnew:

Ooo thanks for the barcodes I just bought some today. My favourite is the spartan I :wub: that helmet and spear.

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

Anyone in the UK want to get hold of a box? PM me and I can pass on some extra information.

(I hesitate to post more incase of my experience being non-typical)

Seems like there are not many lego collectors in oxford england as out of the three spartans in mthe box i got two randomly, one would have been ebough so I gave the other to a kid i tutor as a prize. Vewry funny about that woman throwing away the Dracula guy Lego_Hero, what a waste. She should have given it to charity or a random kid on the street.

Hi Peppermint_M,

I'm interesteed in any info on series 2 box availability in the UK. However, when I view your profile the email just says private.

Thanks for any info,

Dave.

This is because my e-mail is private, and with 5 posts you can't yet use our PM system here is a link to an online seller that I bought from, I got my box today. However they seem to be out of stock until 1st September. If you keep checking back it should update when they are in stock :thumbup:

Have these been spotted anywhere on the west coast yet? Still no sight of them in the Puget Sound area.

I haven't seen them yet, and I only saw the 1st series a couple times....... Where are you in the PS?

This is because my e-mail is private, and with 5 posts you can't yet use our PM system here is a link to an online seller that I bought from, I got my box today. However they seem to be out of stock until 1st September. If you keep checking back it should update when they are in stock :thumbup:

Aaah that explains it. Thanks for the link.

Dave.

I haven't seen them yet, and I only saw the 1st series a couple times....... Where are you in the PS?

I'm in Lynnwood, just north of Seattle. Went to my local TRU today only to be told they got them already and sold out. :sad:

Stopped by a Toys R Us to use my Rewards cash that came, only 3 figs left so I got them. They are limiting customers to 5 per day, so I guess thats why there were some left.

To answer someone elses question about stock issues, the one TRU where I bought half a box of series 1 never got another shipment, and the other TRU I frequent never got any according to the manager.

Hopefully we will be able to order some ONLINE soon from Lego.com

I wish the Lego shop at home store would wise up and realise if people want to buy complete boxes, then they could make not only their profit but also the wholesale and distributor portion too by just selling them online.

Without the barcodes that seems the only way to hope we'll get a complete set in series 3 and beyond.

Stopped by a Toys R Us to use my Rewards cash that came, only 3 figs left so I got them. They are limiting customers to 5 per day, so I guess thats why there were some left.

To answer someone elses question about stock issues, the one TRU where I bought half a box of series 1 never got another shipment, and the other TRU I frequent never got any according to the manager.

Hopefully we will be able to order some ONLINE soon from Lego.com

That must be a story-to-store thing, cause i found them at my TRU yesterday and bought 9 of them.

I'm in Lynnwood, just north of Seattle. Went to my local TRU today only to be told they got them already and sold out. :sad:

I'm guessing that the trend of these being difficult to get in North America and easy to find in Europe will continue with Series 2. I've managed to complete the series, but I'm having more difficulty grabbing up multiples of high-demand figs (Spartan, Singer, Surfer, Mexican). I'm hoping to nab 16 Spartans but so far I've only been able to acquire 4, a far cry from my goal.

Good luck on the hunt. These figures are a rare comodity if you live on this side of the pond.

When will they become available at TLG.com?

Sirius

they are now available at lego.com, with a limet of 16!

Are there known randomization issues for series 2 box?

I'd like to buy the box and get three complete series! ;)

Are there known randomization issues for series 2 box?

I'd like to buy the box and get three complete series! ;)

If you get a case, you'll get 3 sets.

Hi all.

I have a problem. I downloaded the barcode pdf-file from Brickset.com

http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/miscellaneous/8684Barcodes.pdf

and of course since I am living in Belgium, I have used the "european" column.

The problem is that I've been able to spot all the minifigs unless the spartan which is the more interesting for me. I even opened new boxes in the shops but I was not able to find one single bag that has the corresponding barcode.

Is there a mistake in the brickset file?

Can anybody help me? I am desperate.

Thank you in advance.

Andrea

Hi all.

I have a problem. I downloaded the barcode pdf-file from Brickset.com

http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/miscellaneous/8684Barcodes.pdf

and of course since I am living in Belgium, I have used the "european" column.

The problem is that I've been able to spot all the minifigs unless the spartan which is the more interesting for me. I even opened new boxes in the shops but I was not able to find one single bag that has the corresponding barcode.

Is there a mistake in the brickset file?

Can anybody help me? I am desperate.

Thank you in advance.

Andrea

As far as I know, but i don't know the layout of the European boxes, in the US all three Spartans are usually on the right hand column in a new case. Thats where I found my 3.