Rate this Minifig/set!  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion!

• Poor
    • Below average
    • Average
    • Above average
    • Outstanding

Thanks 'Blackknight112' for the link - I wonder if someone will get lucky and score two in a box like the guy did in the states last year remember ?

Besides that I like the Plo Koon's ejection system.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

The answer is really simple, its a promo like the crome darth vader, but for the 2010 summersets, i ( think) its only in EU. If u dont believe me watch this video:

Yeah right.

We've heard of no such thing from TLG.

And until then, I say this is a bluff.

is there more than one cloud city

No. I think what he is refering too is he wants the new boba fett design but with the arm and leg printing that was on the cloud city version of Boba Fett.

This minifig is a nice addition to any SW core fan. However, I have to say that by looking at the pictures, it appears it's another MADE IN CHINA which has lower standard and quality. I really hate LEGO to move their factories into China. I know how the bosses exploit the employees there as I'm originally from China :tongue:

still, congratulations to the people how are lucky enough to own it!

This minifig is a nice addition to any SW core fan. However, I have to say that by looking at the pictures, it appears it's another MADE IN CHINA which has lower standard and quality. I really hate LEGO to move their factories into China. I know how the bosses exploit the employees there as I'm originally from China :tongue:

still, congratulations to the people how are lucky enough to own it!

Nope sorry - it doesn't have that Chinese touch or look.

It feels just like it should.

Plus LEGO isn't moving factories to China - it opened one factory there to support production.

It also has factories in: Mexico, Denmark, Czech Republic and Hungary - at least I recall them having factories there.

So your insinuation that TLG is outsourcing everything to China and the quality getting inferior is far fetched at best.

TLG has send supervisors to their factories to ensure that everything is produced by the company guidelines and whatever messup they've previously had with the Chinese production line should be fixed now.

As for the workers being exploited, I doubt TLG would allow anything like that.

Yes they've opened a factory in China because workers are cheaper there, but it's not like The Temple of Doom.

Nope sorry - it doesn't have that Chinese touch or look.

It feels just like it should.

Plus LEGO isn't moving factories to China - it opened one factory there to support production.

It also has factories in: Mexico, Denmark, Czech Republic and Hungary - at least I recall them having factories there.

So your insinuation that TLG is outsourcing everything to China and the quality getting inferior is far fetched at best.

TLG has send supervisors to their factories to ensure that everything is produced by the company guidelines and whatever messup they've previously had with the Chinese production line should be fixed now.

As for the workers being exploited, I doubt TLG would allow anything like that.

Yes they've opened a factory in China because workers are cheaper there, but it's not like The Temple of Doom.

Well really? Generally original figure from Denmark (probably) should have black mark on its neck so that's what I judged with. I can see numbers on the figure hands so it's likely made in China. If you compared the LEGO logo on the top of the legs, you can see the direction is different for "set version" and "chinese version". I have to say I'm very careful in such aspects.

Figures from magnet sets and the collectible series are, without a doubt, produced in China and have inferior quality. That's why I still buy SW sets to collect figures instead of buying the magnets so far... Far from bankruptcy, I'm not :yoda:

Edited by OGEL646

I belive you,

becouse i made that clip!

i can tell you more about the boba fetts i got 2!

:classic:

I belive you,

becouse i made that clip!

i can tell you more about the boba fetts i got 2!

:classic:

Well if you made that...

Than you must be a child, and this is a AFOL community. *huh*

Yeah right.

We've heard of no such thing from TLG.

And until then, I say this is a bluff.

NO ITS NOT I MADE THE CLIP! :angry:

You have no proof of it. All you said was it was in the box, when we know they're giving them away at Comi-con and Star Wars Celebration.

I dont know how you scould get it

becouse i did get it in the box.

:vader:

OK, so we know the white Boba Fett is based on concept art, and that it's some kind of (as yet undisclosed) promo. But, it says on this forum that over 30,000 are going to be distributed - so that's 3x easier to own than a chrome Vader.

PS I made the clip!

OK, so we know the white Boba Fett is based on concept art, and that it's some kind of (as yet undisclosed) promo. But, it says on this forum that over 30,000 are going to be distributed - so that's 3x easier to own than a chrome Vader.

PS I made the clip!

10,000. Hop on over to the 2010 Rumors thread, where we're drooling over the giveaway Fett Minifig Plaque, and above the included albino Boba you can clearly read '1 of 10,000'. I'm just hoping TLG distributes them at LEGO Star Wars Weekend at LEGOLAND California, like they did with the Chrome Vaders last year.

10,000. Hop on over to the 2010 Rumors thread, where we're drooling over the giveaway Fett Minifig Plaque, and above the included albino Boba you can clearly read '1 of 10,000'. I'm just hoping TLG distributes them at LEGO Star Wars Weekend at LEGOLAND California, like they did with the Chrome Vaders last year.

Damn! Was hoping these would REALLY drop in price on eBay with 30k out there. Still would hope to get one for less than they're selling for at the moment. Thanks for the pointer Brickdoctor will check that out when I get home (am on my hols so struggling to view some threads on phone).

I take it you will be visiting the Star Wars Weekend at Legoland California?

Damn! Was hoping these would REALLY drop in price on eBay with 30k out there. Still would hope to get one for less than they're selling for at the moment. Thanks for the pointer Brickdoctor will check that out when I get home (am on my hols so struggling to view some threads on phone).

Why would you want another white boba? If you really made it, then surely you would have two already. :hmpf:

Weren´t there 80.000 Vaders and it´s 20.000 Bobas (10.000 for North America, another 10.000 for the rest of the world)? At least fbtb.net says so.

Also, LEGO wanted to make the Bobas ONLY available to Afols (according to Fbtbt) and give them away at cons and other fests. Inserting them in random boxes would be the exact opposite of their plan.

Edit: It all makes sense now. According to Copmike he got his white Boba during a promo in a swedish toystorechain where everybody who bought a Slave One got a white Boba. The kid is from Sweden according to his profile. He either bought the Slave at this promo and a Plo Koon fighter and wants to prank us, or he simply got it because of a friendly seller and pranks us.

Edited by Navy Trooper Fenson

Why would you want another white boba? If you really made it, then surely you would have two already. :hmpf:

I didn't say I had 2, that was Didrik who also claimed to have made the clip. Maybe I want to build an army of White Mandolorians or maybe I just want to own loads to make a profit in future or maybe I just lied - have you never seen Spartacus?

Weren´t there 80.000 Vaders and it´s 20.000 Bobas (10.000 for North America, another 10.000 for the rest of the world)? At least fbtb.net says so.

Also, LEGO wanted to make the Bobas ONLY available to Afols (according to Fbtbt) and give them away at cons and other fests. Inserting them in random boxes would be the exact opposite of their plan.

Edit: It all makes sense now. According to Copmike he got his white Boba during a promo in a swedish toystorechain where everybody who bought a Slave One got a white Boba. The kid is from Sweden according to his profile. He either bought the Slave at this promo and a Plo Koon fighter and wants to prank us, or he simply got it because of a friendly seller and pranks us.

That would make sense. At first I thought he was English/Irish because he pronounced 'jedi' "yedi." Either way, he's lying :hmpf_bad: .

I hope to. Last year, the trivia contest was something that as long as you were within the first 50 people to enter each round, you couldn't lose. Everybody got Chrome Vaders. (supposed limit of one per day, so I got 2)