Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Any version of the Joker in the CMF won't be based on the Arkham game version. The Joker, if he does appear, will be a variation of the LBM version.

I think people really need to accept that things can change at any point during a release process, especially from the point that retailers and other trade partners start seeing concepts via catalogues or product displays. This is when we start getting some of the rumours... the fact that they don't always happen that way doesn't mean people have made things up or tried to troll the thread. I try to take all rumours with a pinch of salt until we get a pretty firm picture of what's coming... this CMF line has been very well guarded with regards to leaks but there's a consistency with a lot of the content at least and we've had some pretty solid comments from our usual source(s) all but confirming the leaked image from way back.

I think it's only the two figures that seem to be repeats that are causing the most doubt with the validity of this... and the fact that there's only 5 Batsuits when some had originally said they would take up at least half of the wave.

Almost half of minifigs that was mention, appeared early on the "leaked" picture with minifigures, that was later called as fake. Just look, there is Fairy Batman, Glam Metal Batman, Clan of the Cave Batman, Arkham Joker, Catman, Barbara Gordon, Dick Grayson, Eraser, Red Hood and others. So the leaked picture wasn't so much fake and that is sad. Figures doesn't look too great.

36 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

The Netherlands will have these sets in stock on friday the 13th of january.

Great release day :tongue:

2 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Also:

Whoa cool, where did you find that? 

Woooohoooo! What a cmf series it is! That robin duckie <3

Edited by Borex
Ooooh that lobster!

2 minutes ago, Mencot said:

Great release day :tongue:

Whoa cool, where did you find that? 

Can't reveal the source, but it's legit :)

Just now, Kevii23 said:

Can't reveal the source, but it's legit :)

You don't have to either. 

Was just suprised to see it :smile:, and that most of the figures discussed here for the past weeks, were true.

But there are a few figures I don't recognize.

Top line, the fifth one,

Second line, first and last figure and

Third line, the shark figure?

2 minutes ago, Mencot said:

Top line, the fifth one,

Second line last figure

Zodiac and, seems like, Calculator.

P.S: If I'm right, Catman also has utility belt piece but in black?

Edited by mantebose

Just now, Mencot said:

You don't have to either. 

Was just suprised to see it :smile:, and that most of the figures discussed here for the past weeks, were true.

Top line, the fifth one,

Second line, first and last figure and

Third line, the shark figure?

Zodiac master?, mime?, calculator?, orca? I think these are right very obscure list of figures but so awesome! :sweet:

Love the figure series! And I abolsutely adore how Nurse Harley is in between her Harleen Quinzel and Harley Quinn personas. I'll definitely have to pick most of these up! 

I don't know if the image is allowed to be on Eurobricks so save it for the time being.

Also, because sometimes I get info before releases I'll come up with a codename for my source as people always ask. You shall all remember him as Commander Jigglypuff.

This series is a mixed bag for me : I like some minifigures like batsuit variants and some villains, but not so much for some variations of existing characters except for Comissioner Gordon.

4 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Zodiac master?, mime?, calculator?, orca? I think these are right very obscure list of figures but so awesome! :sweet:

Yes it is cool to get all these villians that we would not normally get in a Batman line.

I think Lego did a great job here.

This one has to be the weakest CMF series so far....

I dont even know what most of the characters are supossed to be. 

(I can't believe LEGO made the pencil head guy, the mutant leader and yet anothet Joker.... but no the Mad Hatter and the Ventriloquist. It's almost trolling at this point)

Edited by Robert8

Just now, LegoShroom said:

What's up with red hoods head???

Thinking the same but I think it is suppose to show what kind of a head he has under that red "dome" hood. Maybe

Wow! Love that Commissioner Gordon figure, the Red Hood figure is also fantastic especially given that he has another Red Hood head underneath. Must figures for me personally are Nurse Harley, Red Hood, Commissioner Gordon, Orca and Catman. 

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

The Netherlands will have these sets in stock on friday the 13th of january.

Do you mean the sets or the CMF? Also this is just for regular stores right, I assume that the Lego shop will have them on the 1st of January correct?

15 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

This one has to be the weakest CMF series so far....

I dont even know what most of the characters are supossed to be. 

(I can't believe LEGO made the pencil head guy, the mutant leader and yet anothet Joker.... but no the Mad Hatter and the Ventriloquist. It's almost trolling at this point)

This is an awesome series! We get so many obscure characters we would've never gotten without this movie. And you never know, they could be planning the Mad Hatter for another set down the line. 

3 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Wow! Love that Commissioner Gordon figure, the Red Hood figure is also fantastic especially given that he has another Red Hood head underneath. Must figures for me personally are Nurse Harley, Red Hood, Commissioner Gordon, Orca and Catman. 

Do you mean the sets or the CMF? Also this is just for regular stores right, I assume that the Lego shop will have them on the 1st of January correct?

These are the Lego centered stores and most likely also the bigger toy stores. They normally get the product on the day that Lego puts them in their S@H.

I'm happy with Gordan and Dick Grayson in a cheap way to get, but overall not too crazy about this series. Lobster Batman and Vacation Batman are amazing, but those are the only two I would use the word "amazing". Red Hood just looks odd, but hey they are finally revealed! Now just to wait for Arctic Roller!