Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Found the cmf series at my local woolworths, quite surprising as I couldn't find them in Target or K mart, yet here they were at the supermarket. Tried to feel out Dick Grayson but to no luck. Did anybody else struggle with him?

No. I felt for the nozzle piece on the shark spray. That's your best bet.

Edited by LegoShroom

I haven't been on eurobricks for ages, is there a second TLBM CMF Series? I'm sure CM4Sci said there was; has anyone else confirmed this?

7 hours ago, J4ck said:

I haven't been on eurobricks for ages, is there a second TLBM CMF Series? I'm sure CM4Sci said there was; has anyone else confirmed this?

Nope.

There haven't even been rumors for one either. Just speculation that hasn't gone anywhere. People who don't read back a couple pages may have gotten confused during the speculation though, but all of it has been baseless.

Hi, could anyone please answer these questions, thanks!

1. How do you tell apart the Red Hood and Glam Metal Batman CMFs? Both have roundish cylindrical helmet pieces, shoulder pieces, and capes. Is it easy to feel the guns? I am very bad at feeling CMF packets.

2. Can the Scarecrow Special Delivery set and the Joker Balloon Escape set Gotham Energy Facility builds connect without the Mr. Freeze Ice Attack build?

3. Can the pizza delivery cart be separated into the two portions? @just2good said in his review that if you try to separate them they will explode (since they are very securely built together), but I saw in another YouTube review where the reviewer just (seemingly) easily separated the two sections.

Can anyone who has these sets/figures please confirm? Thanks in advance!

The dome piece on Red Hood doesn't have ears and that's always been the easiest thing to feel for in that figure. Feel the dome until you get the single stud at the top.

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Hi, could anyone please answer these questions, thanks!

1. How do you tell apart the Red Hood and Glam Metal Batman CMFs? Both have roundish cylindrical helmet pieces, shoulder pieces, and capes. Is it easy to feel the guns? I am very bad at feeling CMF packets.

2. Can the Scarecrow Special Delivery set and the Joker Balloon Escape set Gotham Energy Facility builds connect without the Mr. Freeze Ice Attack build?

3. Can the pizza delivery cart be separated into the two portions? @just2good said in his review that if you try to separate them they will explode (since they are very securely built together), but I saw in another YouTube review where the reviewer just (seemingly) easily separated the two sections.

Can anyone who has these sets/figures please confirm? Thanks in advance!

Red Hoods shoulder piece is a lot bigger than Batmans cowl, so should be easy to find

you can connect the Scarecrow and Joker portions together, but it does look that great

you can easily separate the two sections of the bike without it breaking, they are connected by the same pieces that connect the Gotham Energy sections, and a small mixel joint.

I can post pictures for you if you want?

7 hours ago, Robianco said:

The dome piece on Red Hood doesn't have ears and that's always been the easiest thing to feel for in that figure. Feel the dome until you get the single stud at the top.

In addition, you can easily feel the guitar of Glam Metal. 

14 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

Nope.

There haven't even been rumors for one either. Just speculation that hasn't gone anywhere. People who don't read back a couple pages may have gotten confused during the speculation though, but all of it has been baseless.

Incorrect.

25 minutes ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Incorrect.

No. It's correct. You can read back in the thread if you'd like.

Let me jump on into this thread and say a few things. 

1. @VaderFan2187 Easiest way I think would be to determine which is which is by feeling for the Red Hood dome part. Feeling Batman's cowl isn't too difficult because you should be able to put your finger through the two ear pieces and feel the gap. I can't answer 2. because I took the sets apart and put them into my larger Gotham Energy Facility. As for the Scarecrow's bike it does come a part with no destruction of any kind. I don't know the Technic terms for them but I just checked and they can come a part no problem. 

2. For the CMF Series 2 dispute. Just2good and I think other sources have discussed this. Also @Penkid11 you're arguing with someone who I believe has been a previous source of CMF information before.. 

3. TheBrickFan is reporting that in the future you will be able to purchase Walmart, Toysrus and Target exclusives in LEGO Stores starting soon. Which is really good because it is so much easier to just get everything at once and not having to order stuff online. Just thought I'd let you guys know!

I realized the other day while admiring The Scuttler....I wonder why it didn't get a yellow windscreen...Riptide & Speedwagon both have one. They've all got similar accents....kinda strange & slightly bothersome. 

I was having a conversation with CM4Sci on reddit. And I asked about the 2nd CMF line and he'd like me to clear up and say that he has never confirmed anything about one coming next year. Just thought I'd set the record straight :thumbup:

I recently purchased the Tail-Gator and man oh man, the Killer Croc figure is amazing. The reuse of the crocodile head is just perfect.

I was able to get the croc set too tonight for $40 at Barnes & Noble. 25% off with member discount and a coupon. I figured I was gonna pay close to that price on ebay or bricklink for the three bad guy figs anyway, so it was a no brainer. I don't know if I'm gonna even bother building the truck.

10 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

2. For the CMF Series 2 dispute. Just2good and I think other sources have discussed this. Also @Penkid11 you're arguing with someone who I believe has been a previous source of CMF information before..

Suit yourself.

Don't say I didn't warn you for being too hopeful.

9 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

Suit yourself.

Don't say I didn't warn you for being too hopeful.

Or maybe you're being too skeptical? But hey, that's your prerogative, I'm not going to argue. But I'm not pulling anything out of thin air. It's fat, juicy air, whether it's in this thread or not. You've now officially heard rumors. And unless you have first-hand information that contradicts it, "baseless" is a matter of judgement.

10 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

3. TheBrickFan is reporting that in the future you will be able to purchase Walmart, Toysrus and Target exclusives in LEGO Stores starting soon. Which is really good because it is so much easier to just get everything at once and not having to order stuff online. Just thought I'd let you guys know!

I was so happy to hear this! Glad to go back to the way it was. And honestly, if you're in a LEGO Store, they SHOULD have everything that's currently available.

Edited by rob-ot5000

On 3/9/2017 at 7:39 PM, SpiderJazz said:

You mean a certain polybag? or set?

It was the Sky high battle set. It came with one numbered bag, and one small bag, no instructions, nothing else. I had to exchange it and buy it again. It was completely sealed, so maybe someone in the factory messed with it, surely Lego wouldn't make that big of a mistake...

2 minutes ago, Mattyj82 said:

Is there confirmation of a egghead or mutant leader fig?

Mutant Leader is confirmed to be in Bane's Toxic Truck Attack this summer. Egghead... depends on what you consider "confirmation." Nothing's official until it's official, as they say.

I'm sorry if someone has already said this, but I was browsing through flickr and came a cross a picture of all of Batgirl's facial expressions. And it turns out that the Batgirl polybag actually contains another different head mould. I thought that it was the same as the Dimensions one. But it turns out it's actually different... Which means that I'll some how have to find a way to get it :hmpf_bad:

The one expression is a fighting/angry face and the other is her winking. 

9 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

I'm sorry if someone has already said this, but I was browsing through flickr and came a cross a picture of all of Batgirl's facial expressions. And it turns out that the Batgirl polybag actually contains another different head mould. I thought that it was the same as the Dimensions one. But it turns out it's actually different... Which means that I'll some how have to find a way to get it :hmpf_bad:

The one expression is a fighting/angry face and the other is her winking. 

You mean the polybag has a different cowl mold, or a different head print?

Edited by BrickHat

28 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

You mean the polybag has a different cowl mold, or a different head print?

Based on the description and photos of the poly it seems like it's just a different print