Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, J3D1-T said:

We find out soon, but that is what the candle said :grin:

I'm not saying I believe it though

Can you ask your candle if ill ever get a good job and a hot wife once I graduate? 

Just now, SCREDEYE said:

Can you ask your candle if ill ever get a good job and a hot wife once I graduate? 

:grin: There is hope :)

Anyway, moving onto Star Wars........... :grin:

5 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

Ok I'm not even gonna ask about the whole Ouija board thing but yodas backstory was a big no no by Lucas. I really hope this turns out to be fake because this would be a huge disrespect to star wars.

Now when you mention it, can't help to mention that a background story on Palpatine would be the greatest! It would be even darker than anything SW made before

4 hours ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Thanks for giving me a good laugh all day (and for ruining The Last Jedi! :pir-laugh:  .... I already fear the moment Snoke comes on screen for the first time and I think of this comment :laugh: )

Smoke and a pancake?

More like Snoke and a pancake

Snoke looks like he just stepped out of a long bath and slapped on his robe - he makes Palpatine look like an ad for anti-wrinkle treatment.

New Kylo looks nice but not sure I need an updated version of the one I already have.

Edited by TeufelHund

9 hours ago, SCREDEYE said:

Ok I'm not even gonna ask about the whole Ouija board thing but yodas backstory was a big no no by Lucas. I really hope this turns out to be fake because this would be a huge disrespect to star wars.

This is one of the few things where ol' George had right. The day we find out all about Yoda will be the saddest one yet in SW history. Some things should be left in the mist. But back on topic:

I don't really get the hate for the stormie sergeant, or the love for the Kylo for that matter. A stormtrooper with pauldrons, what did you expect? :classic:

Kylo is ok, but nothing too spectacular. Nice printing overall. All in all every minifig is decent I would say. Nothing fancy but they are good. The quality you would expect from TLG for this money. 

^ OH MY GAAAWD, is that the new UCS Falcon?!

On a more serious note, I really like the new print on Kylo. I felt like the plain black robes of the previous figure didn't convey his outfit well enough, so the addition of the thin grey lines is very welcome.

The new Kylo head looks like this elf's, but just with a scar over it.

Does anyone think that the head is just that print reused but with the scar printed over the top? The resemblance is uncanny 

Just now, Koralunderthesea said:

Does anyone think that the head is just that print reused but with the scar printed over the top? The resemblance is uncanny 

It really doesn't, but actually does it matter? 

2 hours ago, JekPorkchops said:

^ OH MY GAAAWD, is that the new UCS Falcon?!

Almost my thoughts exactly, when I saw the pic...omg, not again....an alleged Falcon leak... :cry_happy:

3 minutes ago, Koralunderthesea said:

not. in. the. least. 

2 minutes ago, Seasider said:

isn't that book cover photo just the current standard size Falcon ?

It is. But when you see an MF picture in the Star Wars forum, your mind stops working for a second or two :laugh::tongue:

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

It is. But when you see an MF picture in the Star Wars forum, your mind stops working for a second or two :laugh::tongue:

Yep, I keep getting a Lego advert pop up on Facebook with a caption something like "A classic ship re-imagined" and a picture of the Falcon, but it's just advertising the regular TFA version, definitely made me stop and look the first time it appeared though! (I wonder if that's intentional on the part of Lego!)

New leaks from TLJ. Look at Precious Plastics on Instagram. Rose from 75176 and Pilot from 75188

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

So it's now confirmed that the picture from months ago from the German (?) Toy Fair with the TLJ minifigs in the background are official?

Just now, Ninja of Fire said:

So it's now confirmed that the picture from months ago from the German (?) Toy Fair with the TLJ minifigs in the background are official?

Yup

9 minutes ago, doclord said:

Rose looks great! I think the pilot is from the Resistance Bomber set and not whatever 75177 is.

Oh, yeah, I don't know why I wrote 75177.

I think the only big leak left to show are Luke and possibly whatever Phasma ACTUALLY looks like with her helmet off (we know that it's not regular Gwendolyn Christie like in the photoshoot).

Just now, doclord said:

I think the only big leak left to show are Luke and possibly whatever Phasma ACTUALLY looks like with her helmet off (we know that it's not regular Gwendolyn Christie like in the photoshoot).

Those are for the minifigs (still need to see close-ups of Rey, Poe, etc.) but there are still a few set images to be leaked...

6 minutes ago, Ninja of Fire said:

Why did people even have doubts about this? It was so painfully obvious

Just now, Ninja of Fire said:

Those are for the minifigs (still need to see close-ups of Rey, Poe, etc.) but there are still a few set images to be leaked...

I think Disney scared off anyone from posting leaks of the sets, so all we're going to get are more nice greasy figures-in-hands pictures.

23 minutes ago, doclord said:

We don't know if there will be Phasma in any set.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We don't know if there will be Phasma in any set.

If that IS Finn next to Rose in the leaked picture, there may very well be a Finn versus Phasma set. Not quite sure.