Sir Brickalot

Simpsons 2015 Rumors and Discussion

I hope we get Skinner,Moe,Chalmers,Lenny and Carl in the next series

I agreed for those. We need the ones who made for the video game, film, and TV show physically first before the rest. If Moe is in the next series, he will have a S9 waiter tray and a transparent mug.

Some of these look great. Martin Prince has a VERY nice torso that I have some good uses for. The green overalls on Willy are great too, as are the slingshot, eye chart, head x-ray, book and beaker.

I dont think we will see a Moe or a Barney because they are too associated with alcohol (same reason we wont see a Moe's set). Also we wont see a Reverend Lovejoy or a Church set because LEGO doesn't do religion.

There's still loads of characters. It's only when you do lists like this that you actually appreciate how brilliant the tv show was!

Not yet made...

Moe

Barney

Lenny

Carl

Principal Skinner

Sideshow Bob

Kent Brockman

Duffman

Dr. Nick

Mayor Quimby

Troy McClure

Superintendent Chalmers

Rev. Lovejoy

Sideshow Mel

Otto

Jimbo

Dolph

Kearney

Bumblebee Man

Sea Captain

Disco Stu

Lionel Hutz

Rainier Wolfcastle

Fat Tony

and so on!!

In Brick Like Me, Marge Simpson, Patty, and Selma Bouvier has a shoes printed on their feet, but in the physical form why they are barefooted. However, Bart and Lisa Simpson have their shoes on. Maybe Marge should have shoes in the next series.

Is that Principal Skinner in the picture where Krappabbel is holding?

There's still loads of characters. It's only when you do lists like this that you actually appreciate how brilliant the tv show was!

Not yet made...

Moe

Barney

Lenny

Carl

Principal Skinner

Sideshow Bob

Kent Brockman

Duffman

Dr. Nick

Mayor Quimby

Troy McClure

Superintendent Chalmers

Rev. Lovejoy

Sideshow Mel

Otto

Jimbo

Dolph

Kearney

Bumblebee Man

Sea Captain

Disco Stu

Lionel Hutz

Rainier Wolfcastle

Fat Tony

and so on!!

Those ones in bold text are first made in the LEGO Episode Brick Like Me, but the ones that is in regular text are those who did not made their appearances in the LEGO Episode just like Edna, Snake, and Hans Moleman which they made physically in LEGO.

However, Fallout Boy minifig is just Milhouse in superhero costume.

Edited by legofanatic12

Some of these look great. Martin Prince has a VERY nice torso that I have some good uses for. The green overalls on Willy are great too, as are the slingshot, eye chart, head x-ray, book and beaker.

I dont think we will see a Moe or a Barney because they are too associated with alcohol (same reason we wont see a Moe's set). Also we wont see a Reverend Lovejoy or a Church set because LEGO doesn't do religion.

Licensed properties can get a little weird in terms of the otherwise absolute Lego will not do rules. While I don't think they are likely to do Moe's, they did do the PotC Tavern complete with Kegs, etc. they did the Hobbit Wine Celler, with kegs, glasses, bottles and drunken elves. So the lines are not quite black and white.

I made a character list i made for Series 3.

1.Pie Man Homer

2.Construction Marge

3.Zombie Bart

4.Witch Costume Lisa

5.Principal Skinner

6.Lenny

7.Carl

8.Moe

9.Lou

10.Sideshow Bob

11.Eddue

12.Otto

13.Rainer Wolfcastle

13.Rod

14.Todd

15.Timothy Lovejoy

16.Chalmers

Edited by Ordinareo

1.Pie Man Homer

2.Construction Marge

3.Zombie Bart

4.Witch Costume Lisa

5.Principal Skinner

6.Lenny

7.Carl

8.Moe

9.Lou

10.Sideshow Bob

11.Eddue

12.Otto

13.Rainer Wolfcastle

13.Rod

14.Todd

15.Timothy Lovejoy

16.Chalmers

Please.... Not here in this forum :(

Hey guys. If I can remember it right, LEGO has signed a 5 year contract with the creators of the simpsons to make sets around them (I believe it was on this forum, I know I'm still a new member but I'm actually reading the posts here since the forum started). So there are 3 more years to go, not counting 2015, and with that, 3 more sets and cmf series. But I'm thinking it's not the case. I'm actually thinking there is more for the simpsons to come in 2015 then only the Kwik-E-Mart and series 2. I'm actually thinking in october there will be a small set of Barts treehouse and Kodos and Kangs UFO. So a treehouse of horror set. It will be a cheap set cause there has been allready a set this year and this one isn't that special or big. It will also come with a treehouse of horror minifigures serie. With characters like Hugo, Donut Homer, Kodos and Krang, Dracula Burns. But also Sideshow Bob and a New version for Snake (just a new print/facial exrpesion), so mostly REused molds or characters we allready got with a new mold. Then in 2016 I believe there will be the Springfield Elementary and a cmf series including half of the Springfielders we are still missing, including Skinner, Sideshow Mel, Moe (with a bottle of eggs and his rag (an entire episode was going about this rag, and this way he isn't linked to alcohol), and Barney (who has a sandwich or a hotdog or something and a bolling ball). I know much of you think it will be the android dungeon cause of Brick Like Me, but I'm not thinking lego is basing the serie on that episode but on everything that has happened in those 25 years of simpson episodes. But, I'm not saying we won't see anything of android dungeon. In 2017 I believe, we will see a really big set of the simpons: Downtown Springfield. It will contain small versions of Androids dungeon, Krusty Burger, the Tire Fire, Moe's and King Toot's (cause it's a big set, it won't be based on alcohol, maybe just a pool hall and a bar with just some drinks), a statue of Jebediah Springfield and a Statue of Lard Lads Donuts. Also a Small monorail and Marge her car will be included. I know it sounds really big and expensive, maybe a little more expensive then the sets before, but I'm seeing this happen. It will be kinda like the Lego Harry Potter Diagon Alley set. And I'm sure it will be totaly worth the money. The cmf series we will get in this series do have the christmas theme, including Homer as Mr. Plow and Barney as the Plow king. It will be a christmas based minifigure line cause the first episode was a christmas special. Cause this episode first included Springfield Elementary, the sets for 2017 and 2016 could also be switched. For 2018 we will see the Power Plant and a cmf series based on the last (important) springfielders, including Lenny and Carl. And this makes a total of 5 years of LEGO simpsons. What do you think about this? As this will be true, we will have every important location of springfield and we can recreate the simpsons intro in lego style with original lego sets (not custom made). I'm hoping it is, and I know it's a 2015 speculation form, but just wanted to share my thougts. Please reply to share your thoughts about this with me, I really wanna know what you guys (and girls) think about it.

That sounds iffy.... to say the least :look:

So, there will be 4 CMF this year, 2 of them Halloween-themed (CMF S14 and S S3) and those will be released simultaneously? I don't think so....

And you already know about 2018 sets??

Edited by Robert8

That sounds iffy.... to say the least :look:

So, there will be 4 CMF this year, 2 of them Halloween-themed (CMF S14 and S S3) and those will be released simultaneously? I don't think so....

And you already know about 2018 sets??

No you misunderstand me, I don't know anything, just thinking this is what will come.

Edited by Huigberts Builds

No you misunderstand me, I don't know anything, just thinking this is what will come.

Oh I see... Then it's ok. Sorry :classic:

Licensed properties can get a little weird in terms of the otherwise absolute Lego will not do rules. While I don't think they are likely to do Moe's, they did do the PotC Tavern complete with Kegs, etc. they did the Hobbit Wine Celler, with kegs, glasses, bottles and drunken elves. So the lines are not quite black and white.

Both the Hobbit and POTC were in a historical/fantasy context and setting whereas Moe's is in a present day setting. Also (as far as I can remember anyway) Hobbit and POTC dont show the negative aspects of drinking alcohol in the way The Simpsons does.

The Sunday's Best Homer's attire from the show and Brick Like Me has a green tie and a matching dark blue suit like this one.

We need a Sunday's Best Bart Simpson with a matching color of his torso and legs.

How about Moe with a telephone as an accessory?

Edited by legofanatic12

I wasn't impressed with the Simpson's House (although I absolutely love the Matt's Masks modularized Simpson's House) and again not impressed with the Kwik-E-Mart. First the price is really a turned off and I find the official pics are quite underwhelming. I do like some of the details, but at that price, no thanks. I will keep the money for the Scooby Doo sets.

Maybe we will getting a better Sunday's Best Homer with a green tie and a matching dark blue suit in Android's Comic Book Store set instead of a regular Homer.

Because the one in Simpsons Series 2 doesn't match his suit color and holding a heart shape chocolate box.

1.Pie Man Homer

2.Construction Marge

3.Zombie Bart

4.Witch Costume Lisa

5.Principal Skinner

6.Lenny

7.Carl

8.Moe

9.Lou

10.Sideshow Bob

11.Eddue

12.Otto

13.Rainer Wolfcastle

13.Rod

14.Todd

15.Timothy Lovejoy

16.Chalmers

How about Sunday's Best Bart, Manjula, and Jimbo Jones?

Edited by legofanatic12

Only a few days ago, I was considering actually getting rid of all my Simpsons CMF's and the house, which I own. But then the Series 2 CMF and the Kwik-e-Mart come along and have instantly made me do a U-turn on that decision, because, for the most part, they look absolutely fantastic. I love all the little Easter eggs they included with it. This year, the year I resolved to stop buying as much, is starting to look extremely expensive for me :cry_sad:

If there's any saving grace, I think I can skip the Simpsons family variants, especially the "Sunday best" ones as they don't really excite me very much (instead buying the family pets and other moulded accessories off BL becuase I do want those). But the rest I do want, even though I wish Comic Book Guy actually had a fat belly (he looks weird without it) and that Patty or Selma (which one had the iguana? I can never remember :laugh: ) came with Jub Jub.

How could you not be impressed with those two sets, yet be impressed with the Doo sets? There are only two kinda good ones

It is licensed so I understand it needs to be a bit higher in price, but at that price point I expect it to be at least as good as the modular buildings which for me it is not. The Simpson's House wasn't even in my radar until I saw Matt's Masks, that I like. I don't plan on getting all the Scoopy Doo sets but I will be picking some of them for sure.

The Kwik-E-Mart and the new minifigs look really nice, there is much more to them than the S1 and the house had to offer. Still, it's rather difficult to jump on a theme that asks you for 200€ already to enter (not counting the minifigs but I prefer my figs to be part of a diorama or have some vehicles).