somelegothings_

Jurassic World 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Complete with Dino-Damage, IIRC! Good times...good times.

Even the most recent Jurassic Park dinos (TRU had 'em over the last few years) had that dino-damage... ugh. That's what I want, dinosaur toys with exposed bone & muscle. :wacko:

Thank goodness lego didn't go in the battle damaged direction (no insult meant to fans of the original toys). I understand the attraction of battle damaged toys unique to a certain moment, but the recent Chima waves also had some battle-damaged ice figures which are fine if you want zombie dinosaurs, but not if you want perfectly healthy figures which fit in to a variety of scenes

It would be find of cool of they printed some battle-damage on just one of the small raptors or something as an homage to the original toy series. Or have the JP stamp on their legs like all the old toys did. :laugh:

I missed the last round of dinos but loved the molds, so I'm super excited to get my hands on some dinosaurs at a more reasonable price. I love the Jurrassic Park franchise as well, so I imagine I'll be picking up quite a few of these. I do hope they release a second wave that covers the original trilogy also.

I missed the last round of dinos but loved the molds, so I'm super excited to get my hands on some dinosaurs at a more reasonable price. I love the Jurrassic Park franchise as well, so I imagine I'll be picking up quite a few of these. I do hope they release a second wave that covers the original trilogy also.

Doubtful...it would make a great video game (which is possibly in the works) though.

Really pumped. It's gonna be epic. I saw those Gyro-Balls in a photo somewhere, but didn't know if they were actually being used or not. Man, if we see a Dino chase with them... :grin:

That teasers pretty awesome. There's definitely a lot of material that could end up in sets. I'm hoping that monorail makes it into a set along with the gate, it would be awesome if all the sets could combine into a complete park. It'll be a vehicle heavy theme for sure (We did see three vehicles in the first six seconds of the teaser after all).

Hopefully they'll add a few new Dino's to the mix other than the D-rex. I would love a Mosasaurus.

Here's the full trailer; it's 3 days early:

Edited by Cammo

it is so great till the last scene... still I hope they wont ruin that movie, but come on it looks like a parody

I think it's pretty much guaranteed that we'll get the raptors and a motorcycle, or something of that nature. People love the raptors, they won't pass that opportunity up.

Didn't we have a set-list before? I seem to recall seeing one...

That looks amazing! I cannot wait to see these Lego sets! I really hope we get some water Dinos and some park structures, since I love the modern lab/theme park atmosphere. And although it seems out there, I really hope we get a monorail--if we are lucky there's an important enough scene with it to force Lego to revisit the monorail--that would be spectacular!

I just hope it wont be outlaw motorcycle gang where Chriss Pratt will be the leader of raptors, if it will happen it'll be parody

but other than that - it is still mine most anticipated lego theme for the next year - I rememebr when I was a kid and wished there were lego jurassic park when the first movie came out

Edited by KZB

I think trained hunting raptors would be awesome. I'm certainly looking forward to the movie and sets.

This movie looks great and the sets have so much potential. 2015 will bankrupt me. But I will do my best to acquire what I can.

Bryce Dallas Howard :wub:

And Burt Macklin, dinosaur hunter should be the sequel...

I love that Chris Pratt has 3 hunting raptors!(if that is indeed the case) That would be such an awesome idea and I really reeaally hope the rumors of a JP LEGO game are true. 2015 is gonna bankrupt me, between Bionicle, Marvel and Jurassic World, LEGO will have my paycheck.

I love that Chris Pratt has 3 hunting raptors!(if that is indeed the case) That would be such an awesome idea and I really reeaally hope the rumors of a JP LEGO game are true. 2015 is gonna bankrupt me, between Bionicle, Marvel and Jurassic World, LEGO will have my paycheck.

i am in the exact same situation but to make it worse i also want most of star wars rebels stuff, and of course the new slave 1, god am i gonna work till i drop this season.

btw he has 4 raptors, ain't that awesome!