Sign in to follow this  
Dewey Cheatum 1011 Western

What has better quality, design, and price brick warrior or brickarms?

I only have experience with Brickwarriors, and then only a few swords, axes, shields, and helmets. They are great quality. I think the guns from Brickwarriors are also good quality. Brickarms I don't have experience with, but I imagine they are good quality too. I don't know where you should buy from, maybe you just got to try both.

I don't have experience with brick arms either but can also vouch for Brickwarriors quality. I would give hem a go...

I have a lot of brickwarriors parts, and they are excellent quality. Although mine are all historical, not modern guns. I did once get a badly molded part (badly formed grip on the back of a shield), but they gave me a voucher worth 4x the part value for my next order. Their customer service was very quick to reply too. I also have a lot of brickforge parts, again always been happy with them.

Go with who has what you want.

I truthfully would choose brickarms but brick warriors has 1 or 2 guns they don't have ....so who should I buy from?

Here's a radical thought, buy from both. ;)

I have bought from both, they are both excellent quality.

I've bought extensively from both but not their guns (I'm into pre-firearms fantasy/mythology/history). BA's sculpts are a bit more delicate with thinner blades for example. BW parts are chunkier. BW's design tends to be more elaborate; BA's are simpler, more classic. Both are constructed from quality ABS to a high standard. I haven't bought directly from BA (I use their official UK re-seller, minifigforlife), so can't comment about their service, but do buy directly from BW and have always found their service to be very good: fast, friendly, good value and no wrong items.

By the way, this thread definitely belongs in the Minifigure Customisation Workshop, not in General LEGO Discussion.

Both have similar quality but I would recommend BrickArms; as it has a significantly wider range of weapons.

or to simplify things

...buy from both. ;)

Edited by TrentonC

If you want variety in lots of different themes, go for Brickwarriors.

If you want massive detail and a large range of guns, go for Brickarms.

All in all, brickarms is probably my favourite, as even though they don't have much castle stuff, the detail is brilliant.

I don't have any experiance with BW but I buy a lot from BrickArms and I must say that they are brilliant. The amount of weapons they make are a large number and they are made with the same plastics as LEGO. You could buy 5 items that are the same from BA and BW (example would be to buy an M16 from both) and then test them out to see which one you like more.

I haven't bought directly from BA (I use their official UK re-seller, minifigforlife), so can't comment about their service, but do buy directly from BW and have always found their service to be very good: fast, friendly, good value and no wrong items.

I can also confirm that BW service is outstanding and very prompt. Have always been very happy with my orders with them. I also have only purchased BA products via re-sellers, but can confirm that both BA and BW quality are very good.

BrickArms primarily just sells guns and some edged weapons. BrickWarriors sells a few guns but mostly edged and blunted weapons along with lots of armor and helmets. But if you want to buy weapons, buy from BrickArms. Both a great sellers though!

Also, you can't actually buy directly from the BrickArms website so you'd have to buy from a reseller like G.I. Brick, Toywiz, and BrickmaniA.

brickwarriors free shipping discount and frequent sales are too tempting... though quality is a bit worse (which honestly does not matter in regards to weapons, just be wary of their accessory pieces).