I'd be fine with $80. But 21 sets and 6 Airjitzu sets in one year is frigg'n nuts and that doesn't include D2C, I am NOT buying all the new sets. I just need one of each figure. But I do like this exclusive.

Also I really hope that's an exclusive figure, If it's Cole I'm gonna be pissed. He's in like 6 sets total this year.

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago

So Legoland Billund has all the new Airjitzu sets. I got Cole. It's a pretty great set, and I'm ridiculously excited for what I can do with the spinners. I'll probably do a review of it for The New Elementary.

Speaking of the Airjitzu sets, Lego's Facebook page just teased them... I think a release might be a bit sooner than we think (in the US)!

That Exclusive set looks fantastic! I think it's really interesting how it Toys R Us is getting exclusive sets for multiple themes all in the $100 range. City of Stiixs has a really awesome and spooky look to it. The dilapidated design is phenomenal. Also, that clearly isn't the Destiny's Bounty or any variation of it. It's a ghost ship. What Ghost Army could possibly go without one!

But hey, now we know what that building is in the background of some of the boxarts for the Summer wave.

I'm just now noticing that all three store exclusive sets include ghost warriors/ghost ninjas that don't appear in any other sets (Ghost Warrior Pyrrhus in 70730, Ghost Warrior Ghurka and Ghost Warrior Wail in 70731, Ghost Warrior Cyrus and Ghost Ninja Ming in 70732). It's possible that some of them might be made from mixing and matching parts from other ghosts, but if not then people who plan to get all the minifigures in sets will have to add all three of those sets to their wish list!

Ironically, though, Evil Green Ninja appearing in 70732 means that if you're just going by minifigures, 70736 Morro Dragon has become skippable.

The total number of new minifigures in the summer 2015 sets (not counting promotional figures, variants of the individual ghosts, the new Nya with black shoulderpads, or the Skreemers) is now a whopping 29.

Edited by Aanchir

70732 City of Stiix, from TRU catalogue in Malaysia

http://imgur.com/w6ogyqj

I heard about this set months ago and totally forgot about it. If I had remembered, I would've shared... sorry guys! :sad:

I'm just now noticing that all three store exclusive sets include ghost warriors/ghost ninjas that don't appear in any other sets (Ghost Warrior Pyrrhus in 70730, Ghost Warrior Ghurka and Ghost Warrior Wail in 70731, Ghost Warrior Cyrus and Ghost Ninja Ming in 70732). It's possible that some of them might be made from mixing and matching parts from other ghosts, but if not then people who plan to get all the minifigures in sets will have to add all three of those sets to their wish list!

Where did you get the names of the ghosts? Have descriptions for these sets come out yet? I find it rather surprising that they would name a ghost Cyrus given that Cyrus Borg is already a well known character.

Also, that clearly isn't the Destiny's Bounty or any variation of it. It's a ghost ship. What Ghost Army could possibly go without one!

The irony, though, is that it's closer in appearance to the original Destiny's Bounty so far than the new version of it is.

Where did you get the names of the ghosts? Have descriptions for these sets come out yet? I find it rather surprising that they would name a ghost Cyrus given that Cyrus Borg is already a well known character.

Probably because most likely case scenario Cyrus is Cyrus Borg

Edited by Mandate

I placed an order on Amazon four five sets from Spring so I can hopefully fill out my Ninja-needs and that Titan Mech battle - surely...surely £40 has got to be a mistake?

Three years ago, 9448 was £30 and that's practically half the size? In fact all of these sets seem pretty reasonably priced, which is not something I say about LEGO very often at all these days.

This set is probably pricier than many here are speculating. A direct conversion to US dollars puts this set at 124 bucks. :look:

This set is probably pricier than many here are speculating. A direct conversion to US dollars puts this set at 124 bucks. :look:

$125.49 to be exact :wink: Edited by Thelegomaster

I wasn't going to say it to avoid being lashed by speculative hopefuls, but City of Stiix is clearly another $120 flagship set. Sure, it's an exclusive, but it's still a flagship set (and now pun intended, either :wink: )

I keep looking at it, and I'm slowly starting to consider getting it before the Bounty simply because it's a building.

So Legoland Billund has all the new Airjitzu sets. I got Cole. It's a pretty great set, and I'm ridiculously excited for what I can do with the spinners. I'll probably do a review of it for The New Elementary.

Hot damn! Thanks for the heads up on the spinners. I'm eagerly anticipating this Summer's line up!

Who will be the ninjas or main characters in City of Stix set? One could be another Nya as Samurai X.

The description says Kai, Jay, Nya, Evil Lloyd, Wrayth, Ghoultar, Cyrus, and Ming.

I will say though, the other ninja beside Kai look like Cole instead of Jay in the image, but that could just be because of the quality.

Where is this description? All I can see is the one fuzzy image of the set. Also, if the price is $125, that makes the entirety of the summer wave more than $700

Where is this description? All I can see is the one fuzzy image of the set. Also, if the price is $125, that makes the entirety of the summer wave more than $700

Sorry about that guys! Descriptions for the sets can be seen in Hungarian at kockashop.hu. I got that link from a comment on Brickset.

That site also lists the number of pieces in each set. 70730 has 298 pieces, 70731 has 386 pieces, and 70732 has 1069 pieces.

That clasp printing is gorgeous. I also love the mini-model version of Wu's dragon. Such elegance and awesome parts. The Golden Dragon is rather lacking, though.

Okay, this may just be Google Translate, but the description for the City of Stiix (how I long to correct that double i to a y) set appears to mention "ninja rolls". More magic food?

Okay, this may just be Google Translate, but the description for the City of Stiix (how I long to correct that double i to a y) set appears to mention "ninja rolls". More magic food?

Rolling as in Spinjitsu?

Oh...My...God.

That's prety sweet, we should be seeing them in the US soon...