pagan

(MOC) Another steampunk walker

So another plan i had for several months and yesterday i found some time to make it. A steampunk walker, based on the robot from set 70505 van Ninjago.

First attempt to build something like this and I am pleased. Hope you all enjoy!!

New pictures of this walker and a new monocylce.

foto3.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

Cheers Pagan

Edited by pagan

Great MOC!!! to really show it off, use ambient lighting from multiple angles instead of flash in an unlit room. That'll prevent strange shadows and highlights.

I don't quite grasp the steampunk style but for me the white doesn't seem like a fitting color on this moc, sorry. I think brown would do better.

I don't quite grasp the steampunk style but for me the white doesn't seem like a fitting color on this moc, sorry. I think brown would do better.

I agree and i did some sorting in my stock and found the pieces in DBGray. Think it will be better, just have to find some time.

Thx for all comments.

Grtz Pagan

Finally had time. Hope you guys enjoy my steampunk based walker and monocylce.

DSC_0559.jpg

DSC_0596.jpg

More on this link

Cheers Pagan

+ also those "wooden chimnies" are so epic, love it :wub::thumbup: wondering what would fire making steam would do to them? :wink::laugh: ...then that could be even more epic...ehm, in a way :grin:

Very nice! I'm not a huge fan of Steampunk, but there are some nice builds out there, like this one, that make me want to build in this theme.