1 x Baron Von Strucker

1 x Captain America Super Jumper

1 x Hawkeye

1 x Thor Super Jumper (Silver arms)

1 x Iron Man

1 x Thor

2 x Iron Legion

1 x Ultron (Super Jumper)

So by my calculations that is 26 figures (4 with duplicates) though it does depend on what the term Super Jumper actually entails.

So by my calculations that is 26 figures (4 with duplicates) though it does depend on what the term Super Jumper actually entails.

Super jumper is just a piece you can attach to any figure that allows you to push down and make it pop up.

Overall, I'm liking what I'm seeing here. Nothing amazing, but lots of pleasant builds and good minifigures. Thor does look a little disappointing, and I would have liked a Banner and Steve Rogers face, but even these are not as disappointing as the ugly aliens and terrible Loki face from the first Avengers film sets. Not to mention the original awful Black Widow and Hawkeye figures.

To me it looks like there is an Iron Man Mk45 in set 79029. Hopefully Im right. Wouldnt want the same model thrice.

Pretty sure one is a 'Super Jumper' with a damaged faceplate, one is a basic Mk43 and the other has a damaged faceplate but is not a 'Super Jumper' though i suppose it depends on the definition of 'Super Jumper'

I wonder if the sets are a spoiler alert or not.......we know that some sets can be based on things not even in the film right ? :wink:

Most likely they spoil things to an extent. Based on these sets alone;

• Film starts with the Avengers chasing a Hydra member to their base - Duel with Hydra (76030)
  • Yet it turns out to be a trap so Baron Von Strucker can test the abilities of Quick Silver - Burglary at the Hydra Fortress (76041)
  • Scarlet Witch turns Hulk on the rest of the Avengers, a member of Tony's Iron Legion malfunctions becomming Ultron Prime - Hulkbuster Rescue Mission (76031)
  • The Avengers managed to reclaim Loki's staff, however Ultron attacks the Avengers stealing the staff - Attack on Avengers Tower (76038)
  • Ultron upgrades and attacks trying to get more Vibranium for his armour - Iron Man vs. Ultron (76029)
  • Ultron creates Vision and gives him life, the Avengers chase Ultron - The Avengers Quinjet Chase (76032)

Thats all i've got so far

I have to see those Ultron figs a bit better. But i think i just buy the cheap iron man vs ultron set and bricklink some figs this wave. I'm not impressed at all.

Would be great if the next wave will contain the comic versions of scarlet witch, vision, quicksilver and black widow, and a hawkeye with mask.

Anyone else notice how Baron Von Strucker has Loki's staff, which looks much more closer to the one in the movies then the last one did.

I'm pretty sure its been improved upon to more accurately reflect that its an

Infinity Gem

The only thing I can complain about is there is no Nick Fury (again), no Rhodey or War Machine/ Iron Patriot, no Klaw and no BRUCE BANNER (AGAIN)!

Just some of my thoughts:

- Guys stop complaining about Vision because in some of the concept art thats what he looks like: http://idg.bg/test/i...e_of_Ultron.jpg

- Hulk has some leg printing

- Ultron has a neck piece for the weird things that go around his mouth

- We finally have new expressions for Thor, Hawkeye, and Black Widow

- We get a new bike mould

-Quicksilver's hair is perfect I never even thought of that piece for it

- I'm also hoping we get a new Tony Stark head!

Edited by MODOCTORDOOM

The only thing I can complain about is there is no Nick Fury (again), no Rhodey or War Machine/ Iron Patriot, no Klaw and no BRUCE BANNER (AGAIN)!

Well, the first two won't be in the movie (unless there confirmed, but they're not in the trailer so I bet it will be cameos), and we don't know how big of a part Klaw's role is either.

- Guys stop complaining about Vision because in some of the concept art thats what he looks like: http://idg.bg/test/i...e_of_Ultron.jpg

Thats concept art though, which is not accurate to the movie version, i understand why its not like the movie as they did it earlier. The issue stems from him not looking like he fits with the Avengers (Which is not helped by the pink head)

Edited by Scarilian

I have read already several posts from people who would like a Steve Rogers or a Bruce Banner fig... ??? What am i missing here? I can only imagine them as a minifigure in city clothes... what is so special about that?, that it cannot be done with just a random torso / legs combination?

Now if it were a fig depicting Banners transformation into Hulk, with e.g. a torn shirt and his face turning green ( a bit like the Clark Kent fig ) I could understand... But just a civilian fig? I do not realy get this...

I dont see guardians of the Galaxy in the catalogue. Are those sets being discontinued?

Here in Belgium we didn't have GotG in the 2014 catalogue neither. This happened with other superheroes sets / lines in the past too.. For some reason Lego doesn't sell their complete range in the main toy stores in some countries.. Lucky we have an official Lego shop since last year.. ( and there is of course the net too.. TLG still seems to have problems understanding what "global market" means.. )

Anyone else notice how Baron Von Strucker has Loki's staff, which looks much more closer to the one in the movies then the last one did.

Yup, they added a gem to that staff that looks nothing like the staff in the movie... That was a little lazy.

I have read already several posts from people who would like a Steve Rogers or a Bruce Banner fig... ??? What am i missing here? I can only imagine them as a minifigure in city clothes... what is so special about that?, that it cannot be done with just a random torso / legs combination?

Now if it were a fig depicting Banners transformation into Hulk, with e.g. a torn shirt and his face turning green ( a bit like the Clark Kent fig ) I could understand... But just a civilian fig? I do not realy get this...

Well, part of the problem is that there isn't a whole lot of civilian clothing in flesh tone skin. That right off the bat limits the clothing possibilities for Bruce Banner and Steve Rogers and considering Hulk wears specially printed purple pants even if you find purple legs there's no replicating the printing.

The second problem here is likenesses. People in general would prefer a minifigure that bares some likeness to the actor there supposed to be (Not that any Lego can completely look like a real person). And for Cap you have the problem that there are few heads with blond eyebrows. People would probably prefer a specially printed minifigure over re-using other characters parts (Especially when all flesh tone minifigures are licensed and intended to look like someone specific).

The third problem comes down to the fact that we see Cap without his mask more than with in the movies. And we see Bruce Banner more than Hulk as well. So it seems a little cheap that they don't give us a variation for a look they have for most of the movie. I mean we get two of the exact same Cap, couldn't they have thrown in a different head at least, a maskless one? As for Hulk he's appeared in four sets as bigfigs and appeared in one polybag promotion as a regular minifigure and yet no Bruce Banner? At the end of the day Lego has put off giving us a vital variation to these characters.

Edited by strangely

Well, the first two won't be in the movie (unless there confirmed, but they're not in the trailer so I bet it will be cameos), and we don't know how big of a part Klaw's role is either.

Both Nick Fury and War Machine are in the trailer :tongue:

Both Nick Fury and War Machine are in the trailer :tongue:

Hopefully we get civilian Banner, Steve Rogers, War Machine/Iron Patriot, (Dear God) An MCU Falcon and an MCU Nick Fury in the Helicarrier so everyone can calm down.

So will the Avengers sets will come out in The USA in April?

Also do we have any word on the possible Ant Man sets?

Hulkbuster is too big for my liking, it seems they needed to fill up the part count for the set.

About the rest of the sets, I need to see higher res photos. But Quinjet looks like worth getting this time.

Edited by Dharkan

You know, I only saw the teaser trailer, I didn't expect the extended ones to reveal more characters. :blush:

Fury was in the Teaser after Stark says "The end of the path I started us on"

The War Machine Armour has not been in any trailers. However Lieutenant colonel James Rhodes was in the Second "Extended Trailer" in the party scene.

It did look like he was wearing the gauntlet of the War Machine armor while trying to lift Mjolnir, so the full armor may make an appearance.

Lego can't just put any minifigures we wanted. Lego Marvel is not in the same level as Lego Star Wars. You'll need to wait few years to get rare and unexpected minifigures with sets, theme needs time.

Wow, I really like what I'm seeing :wub: Didn't expect the pictures to show up before the Toy Fair season, but here we are :grin: I also didn't expect to see this many variations of Ultron, which is his final form? The ultimate one? :laugh:

Well Lego only really work off the concept art that they're given so if the Vision concept art looked like that image then that's the design they've gone for.

We know full well that they don't base them off the comics even if that's the most common and widely accepted version of that figure. Hell... even the Black Widow we got last time was actually accurate to the concept art (except maybe for the face) even if it was nowhere near the actual Black Widow in the film... same with Hawkeye.

With the list Scarillian posted earlier it actually doesn't look like there's too many duplicated figures... Captain America and Hulk for sure... maybe one of the Iron Man figures is a duplicate... besides that it's Ultron Drone, Iron Legion and Hydra agent although they're basically goons so we expect those.

I think I read somewhere that each of the Ultron figures is a different 'upgrade' isn't it? That's not too bad for a list of figures that long.

Looks like the Fury, Hill and civilian clothed Avengers are being saved for the Hellicarrier! ;)

I'm a bit unsure about the Hulkbuster, it looks pretty clunky, but I'm liking everything else I'm seeing. The figs look amazing, the Tower actually looks vaguely like the tower, we have all the confirmed major characters, and Ultron is looking pretty sweet. This is going to be a pricey year, but it'll be worth it.

In the Netherlands the sets will be available in March.

In Germany in April. That is what I know.

How do you know Sander?

Also... YAY! :laugh:

Also i still have the question of Scarlet witch, what does she have in her hands?